Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
That's really weird.
I kind of agree that it is a little weird, but I saw it for the first time on the playthrough that I just did to find the Joe as rival scene. That route is kind of truncated at the moment, stopping before any post-audition corruption events for Ann other than the scene under the overpass.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ooh I hope we see more scenes with the old man, and that dude we met at the mall NTR scenes with girls. I also would be interested to see some scenes with Ann’s friend

Reactions: aefro

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
The latest update had a scene between that guy and Vanessa that you skip if you go upstairs to bang his girlfriend. So we are well on our way in that regard.
Oh yeah they did, i forgot about that, but so far his character was interestin, I’m wondering will he have a big role in future updates

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The Ntr and sharing path in this game is so good, waiting for news
Really? We seem to have a difference of opinion but I am very interested to hear what you like about it. I have found Ann's NTR path to be one of the weaker parts of the game. Then again her uncorrupted love path sucks too. Maybe I missed some good scenes somewhere along the line.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Really? We seem to have a difference of opinion but I am very interested to hear what you like about it. I have found Ann's NTR path to be one of the weaker parts of the game. Then again her uncorrupted love path sucks too. Maybe I missed some good scenes somewhere along the line.
same i really dislike ann in this game her model and her character sucks lol

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
same i really dislike ann in this game her model and her character sucks lol
I don't dislike Ann but I can understand why some may dislike her character model. I tend to be more forgiving of such things but something just seems off about her head-to-body ratio. My main issue is her story is lacking. Either you have an uncorrupted romance where she loses interest in you and is going to leave, a corrupted romance where she completely goes off the rails and possibly is shared in just a few scenes, or an NTR route where you barely see her or care what she is up to. Compared to Vanessa she is a really weak character that doesn't seem to have much agency over her own life and doesn't bring much to yours.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
I kind of like the Ann character, she doesn't look like one of those generic D@z characters that to many Devs use. She also has realistic sized breasts, not giant mutant udders. Unfortunately she does lack in personality like NewTricks mentioned. If she was more lovable she would be spectacular.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I kind of like the Ann character, she doesn't look like one of those generic D@z characters that to many Devs use. She also has realistic sized breasts, not giant mutant udders. Unfortunately she does lack in personality like NewTricks mentioned. If she was more lovable she would be spectacular.
Yes I have no problem with her body model but like I said her frame seems to not match her head. If everybody was like that such as in the game Single Again it wouldn't be so noticable but it is only her. It is also the reason some have complained that she looks too young even though she is clearly a grown woman. I feel that in the beginning, she had a lot of potential as a lovable character but somewhere along the line her story arc just didn't serve her character at all. It is like she stumbled into the wrong game or something.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
So I got a question when Vanessa invites everyone to her house, how do you get the scene where Vanessa give MC a blowjob while watching his friend have fun with Ann

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
TTrick does a lot of customization on the base Daz models he uses.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Reactions: Dmob_6438
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes