Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Sorry guys, I temporarily unsubscribed because I had been outvoted for the next content in the game on Patreon. There was another love route planned, and I'm there for my future slutgf Vanessa :whistle::coffee:

This is one of those moments where I hate democracy, and wish dev was the absolute monarch of its roadmap.
Why would anyone want to have 2x love update? o_O

Such a vote in the first place makes no sense imho... but ok.
The poll was for Ann Love + Corruption...so not like the current update where it was Ann pure love route.
1658273711767.png

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. I don't like Ann's hate + Joe rival.
Joe should be part of Ann Corruption here and there as "boytoy" to be used in MC's dirty fantasies.
but, I don't want him to be the only one. where the obese/old/ugly dudes?
and Vanessa can be part as "side-char" in any of Ann's routes.
if u ask me, I would have Ann Love and Ann Corruption routes.
where each route have variations depending if u allow or not some situations.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
So you chose to vote with your feet and get the hell out. That's not going to help you get what you want but rather just to make you an expat and assure the like-minded people who join next month also get outvoted.
What I want is a fair system where every path gets equal treatment. I don't care that I don't get development on my chosen path for a month. If dev makes the roadmap a vote system, and the majority of the people want Ann's paths, then we'll only get Ann's path in the near future. Why have a vote system if the majority is already behind one path?

This system could still work if the previously elected path won't participate in the next voting. But that's not what's happening here. Ergo, I unsubscribed. It's a silly argument, it reminds me of our own democracy - If you vote for an unpopular party, your vote will be pointless because your contribution will simple not be enough to turn the tide. Individuals do not have power in a democracy, but the majority of people - and people are manipulated by the same system they vote in. It's so beautiful, provided you're at the receiving end. :WeSmart:

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What I want is a fair system where every path gets equal treatment. I don't care that I don't get development on my chosen path for a month. If dev makes the roadmap a vote system, and the majority of the people want Ann's paths, then we'll only get Ann's path in the near future. Why have a vote system if the majority is already behind one path?

This system could still work if the previously elected path won't participate in the next voting. But that's not what's happening here. Ergo, I unsubscribed. It's a silly argument, it reminds me of our own democracy - If you vote for an unpopular party, your vote will be pointless because your contribution will simple not be enough to turn the tide. Individuals do not have power in a democracy, but the majority of people - and people are manipulated by the same system they vote in. It's so beautiful, provided you're at the receiving end. :WeSmart:
That's not how it's going to work. The poll was just to determine which of the planned content to do next. The other content is still planned.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
That's not how it's going to work. The poll was just to determine which of the planned content to do next. The other content is still planned.
Exactly. It's like ranked choice voting, not winner take all system. Well, that's not exactly right. It's like if we voted on a president and at the end of his term (one month) threw the motherfucker off a cliff and then we got to vote on the remaining candidates. Refusing to vote just means that the path that you prefer will have one fewer vote next month.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Yes, of course it's still planned, the game wouldn't be complete without the other paths. The next step in the Ann love route is also planned, who is to say the next vote won't be another Ann love route? So I plan my re-subscription for when that changes :WeSmart:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes, of course it's still planned, the game wouldn't be complete without the other paths. The next step in the Ann love route is also planned, who is to say the next vote won't be another Ann love route? So I plan my re-subscription for when that changes :WeSmart:
I believe he will complete the other planned paths for 0.8 before he moves onto more Ann love route. But yes, re-subscribe as you see fit.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Pretty sure that's not how it works though. Dev uses the polls to decide the order the beta version routes are added. Beta updates are for single paths, non beta updates see all paths get updated.

Not telling you to turn around and resub but Ann love is already updated, Ann corruption is getting updated next. Pretty well guaranteed Vanessa update after that since the Joe rival route is kinda lame and probably doesn't have a lot of dedicated fans.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
yeah ann is perfect one of my fav cheracters in all VN I played besides bella,holly,cindy and miru:love::love:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Since Alex and Ann are friends I wonder if you go Ann Louve route and try to keep her as innocent as possible will they lose friendship down the line or maybe we can "purify" Alex. I am mainly for the corruption and debauchery tho, just could be interesting for variety if it's not too complicated to create :)

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes