Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So there's still no actual NTR sex scenes with Ann? Like I know you can't just unload everything players want immediately, you have to keep people hooked somehow for your game to succeed through development which I understand.
If you're referring to intercourse, no, that hasn't happened yet. So far, on Joe Rival path, she is tricked into giving Joe a blow job while blindfolded. On Love w/Corruption path, she can end up sitting with Chris (player choice) at the theater and Chris will touch her everywhere. Also, MC can invite Chris to help Ann rehearse, which leads to her giving him a blowjob.
That said, this string of bait of updates that don't actually have any content except fixes and tweaks to old content are getting into the "yikes" territory.
What do you mean? This last update added content on Ann's Love route (no corruption) and also added Emily content.

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
What do you mean? This last update added content on Ann's Love route (no corruption) and also added Emily content.
[/QUOTE]

Full transparency; I am strictly going off patch notes for 7.0 and 8.0. I didn't actually play through either updates because I didn't see any content I wanted added yet so I could be mistaken or misunderstanding the highlighted additions but yeah I love the game but everything except the Ann corruption/sharing path is just supporting content to me I suppose.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
There's also a scene in the files of Ann giving Chris a blowjob in his car, no idea how to get it though.
If I recall, it's a memory that she tells MC and Vanessa when they return to Vanessa's house after the bar. I think it happens when MC gets on her hate path at the bar. She ends up running outside and that's where she ends up with Chris. But you don't know what happens until later on when she tells the story at Vanessa's (and even then you can decide not to hear it or not).

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
just wanted to check something as i seem to have ended up 'jumping' to the 4 of them in Joe's car on the way to the makeout hobo area.. i could understand if i was on the route that had all 4 people but on 1 it jumped after stopping joe from making a blindfolded Ann blow him.. and on another a convo with Vanessa jumped to the car again.. is it because of incomplete scenes or did i encounter something glitchy

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
just wanted to check something as i seem to have ended up 'jumping' to the 4 of them in Joe's car on the way to the makeout hobo area.. i could understand if i was on the route that had all 4 people but on 1 it jumped after stopping joe from making a blindfolded Ann blow him.. and on another a convo with Vanessa jumped to the car again.. is it because of incomplete scenes or did i encounter something glitchy
That path is currently broken. If you stop Joe during that scene and Ann is corrupt then the game just glitches out and transfers you to the Vanessa blackmail path. Vanessa even makes reference to the MC about how they need to keep quiet about her and the MC's little affair while they're still in the car.
With Ann not corrupt the scene plays out with Ann getting mad and leaving, night ends.

Reactions: Crowangel

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
That path is currently broken. If you stop Joe during that scene and Ann is corrupt then the game just glitches out and transfers you to the Vanessa blackmail path. Vanessa even makes reference to the MC about how they need to keep quiet about her and the MC's little affair while they're still in the car.
With Ann not corrupt the scene plays out with Ann getting mad and leaving, night ends.
Thanx saves me continuing that path past the glutch points then.. Also if i can ask you or if anyone else knows.. Whats the best approach for Alex.. i was following the walkthrough but it pretty much ends at Alex contacting you a 2nd time.. given the mc's comments about her being more shy in real life i debated wondering if its better to call her cute instead of hot and send the tease pic instead of nude.. also later on when she moves next door (during Ann non corrupted route) i was hesitant to use flirt as it seemed.. even if im waaaay over thinking the game logic.. that she would pref the normal guy approach.. Anyone else had any better results or theorys not listed in the guide

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thanx saves me continuing that path past the glutch points then.. Also if i can ask you or if anyone else knows.. Whats the best approach for Alex.. i was following the walkthrough but it pretty much ends at Alex contacting you a 2nd time.. given the mc's comments about her being more shy in real life i debated wondering if its better to call her cute instead of hot and send the tease pic instead of nude.. also later on when she moves next door (during Ann non corrupted route) i was hesitant to use flirt as it seemed.. even if im waaaay over thinking the game logic.. that she would pref the normal guy approach.. Anyone else had any better results or theorys not listed in the guide
Flirting, agreeing to take the selfie, checking Alex out and hugging her all give you Alex points. Refusing the selfie costs 1 point with her. There's a good guide to points and choices here

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Flirting, agreeing to take the selfie, checking Alex out and hugging her all give you Alex points. Refusing the selfie costs 1 point with her. There's a good guide to points and choices here
cheers and yeah thats same guide i was using but only went up to episode/chapter/version 8.. think, unless i've missed it.. that the alex stuff comes after the guide ends but ty for the tips regardless

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
cheers and yeah thats same guide i was using but only went up to episode/chapter/version 8.. think, unless i've missed it.. that the alex stuff comes after the guide ends but ty for the tips regardless
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Use CTRL+F to find text on the page, easier than manually looking through. Just open the guide spoiler and search for alex

• Red Heart

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Sorry guys, I temporarily unsubscribed because I had been outvoted for the next content in the game on Patreon. There was another love route planned, and I'm there for my future slutgf Vanessa :whistle::coffee:

This is one of those moments where I hate democracy, and wish dev was the absolute monarch of its roadmap.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sorry guys, I temporarily unsubscribed because I had been outvoted for the next content in the game on Patreon. There was another love route planned, and I'm there for my future slutgf Vanessa :whistle::coffee:

This is one of those moments where I hate democracy, and wish dev was the absolute monarch of its roadmap.
So you chose to vote with your feet and get the hell out. That's not going to help you get what you want but rather just to make you an expat and assure the like-minded people who join next month also get outvoted.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018

Why would anyone want to have 2x love update? o_O

Such a vote in the first place makes no sense imho... but ok.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darth Sidious
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes