• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 809 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 953 8.9%

• Total voters

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
some quick questions.
Difference between the normal and unity versions? just different engines ?both latest update?
Scene unlocked only for unity? is it updated?

Reactions: Stringy Bob

elbarvoril

Dec 3, 2020
Hello! I have been focusing so much on Ann that I realize I don’t know a lot about Vanessa’s path.
What happens if you blackmail her? Or if you tell Ben what’s happening ?
Thank you!

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Hello! I have been focusing so much on Ann that I realize I don’t know a lot about Vanessa’s path.
What happens if you blackmail her? Or if you tell Ben what’s happening ?
Thank you!
Vanessa is awesome. Just try to choose every chance to meet with her and choose sexy options. Important thing is to suggest her making sex tape as gift for Joe (drug Joe later at the bar party - trick him) and if you blackmail Vanessa by itself it won't impact much she won't be mad or anything so go for it and get a nice BJ, but if you tell Joe everything at gym he will go after Ann, but not much changes between Joe/Vanessa... YET... you can break them up later and probably snitching helps see to that. And when you go returning the lace bodysuit to Marco house or whatever was his name go upstairs, but don't enter room and return back to see Vanessa doing what she does best ;) that's about it aside from obvious scenes that happen on any route

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

elbarvoril

Dec 3, 2020
Vanessa is awesome. Just try to choose every chance to meet with her and choose sexy options. Important thing is to suggest her making sex tape as gift for Joe (drug Joe later at the bar party - trick him) and if you blackmail Vanessa by itself it won't impact much she won't be mad or anything so go for it and get a nice BJ, but if you tell Joe everything at gym he will go after Ann, but not much changes between Joe/Vanessa... YET... you can break them up later and probably snitching helps see to that. And when you go returning the lace bodysuit to Marco house or whatever was his name go upstairs, but don't enter room and return back to see Vanessa doing what she does best ;) that's about it aside from obvious scenes that happen on any route
Thank you! I have to say that I loved a lot Ann corruption story so it’s true I focused on her a lot.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Noob question, what difference does a Renpy port do?
Not all that much other than change the engine. When the original game is in something annoying like RPMaker or Tyranobuilder it can be a huge improvement and make the game substantially better. When I saw there was a remake in Renpy my first thought was "isn't it already in Renpy?" With this game and its Unity implementation(some are worse than others), it might make rolling back a bit easier and the save process a bit snappier, but it won't be as big of an improvement.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Not all that much other than change the engine. When the original game is in something annoying like RPMaker or Tyranobuilder it can be a huge improvement and make the game substantially better. When I saw there was a remake in Renpy my first thought was "isn't it already in Renpy?" With this game and its Unity implementation(some are worse than others), it might make rolling back a bit easier and the save process a bit snappier, but it won't be as big of an improvement.
Yeap. TTrick did an amazing job with his custom engine. It's very much like playing in Ren'Py.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
What's the point, then? That's like doing an amazing job with a handmade burrito. It's very much like eating at Chipotle.
Nah, a hand made burrito might be very nice as an experience!
I think the question is, what the developer enjoys, if it's creating an engine, let them do it unless you are a patreon.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I just found this gem thanks to RenPy remake and lost myself for three days exploring it.

90% VNs I do not even bother to read. An average story a is tired up nonsense. I scroll through renders or go to image dir in case of sandboxes.

Branching stories, the need to make choices and all that I despise slightly less then sandboxes.

With rare exceptions picking choices mean very little if anything at all.

This one is the rarest example and exception where picking choices do not make you mad but truly entertain and intrigue you.

Solid pick for my virtual VN Hall of Fame

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes