Votes: 809 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 952 8.9%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How do i get this scene? i saw it on the other website and i never see this scene when i play anyone might know?
That image is included in the game, but I don't see it actually used anywhere. I'll ask TTrick about that. But the sex scene with Amber (pictured in your attachment), happens after you return the lingerie from earlier to Mario. Amber is Marios...girlfriend I guess. So, the sex scene with MC and Amber is there, but that particular image is not used for some reason.

Last edited:

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
I thought that once the engine change was made and the old content was already ported, the wait between updates would decrease.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I thought that once the engine change was made and the old content was already ported, the wait between updates would decrease.
And for a little while, they were. But he doesn't make enough off this to not need his day job and his day job had a big project that took up most of his time. It sounds like we'll get an update some time this month, though, I would expect it to not be a huge update considering how busy his day job has kept him.

I don't know how many people on this forum still live off their parents, but some folks have to work for a living and have families to support. The great thing is TTrick has always been transparent with us subscribers and has paused payments on multiple occasions.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Guys, tell me that there is more of this game and I will play more. I love it. It's my favorite game now.
There is. TTrick is hoping to release a small update, (small because his IRL job has been really demanding lately), hopefully by the end of this month...though, he's not giving exact release date because it may take a little bit longer.

En

May 7, 2017
dbb76f2c-d421-4d2d-aa90-2855f660e8f3-740x0.png

It's always so difficult to keep you updated on my progress without spoiling the upcoming version in my posts. However, I believe the most important thing to mention is how long it will take to complete.
Currently, I am a bit sick, it might sound like bad news, but since I took sickness days off my day job, I've managed to dedicate two full days to working only on LSS, which has advanced the version greatly!

Here's what's left:
  • I have three scenes that are about 90% written, two of which are already rendered and I just need to put them in via code.
  • The third scene is ready for rendering, but as with the previous one, I still need to code it.
  • The last scene (which I showed in the previews [Threesome]) is fully rendered, but I still need to write it.
  • Jenny's date is 50% ready, with the major renders set up and some of the text written.
  • I also have another scene in mind that I haven't started yet.

It might sound like a lot, but I think I'll be able to finish the version before the end of the month. Please note that this is not a definitive date for the release, and it may change.
Last notes:
  • I've only managed to finish one animation for the version and will complete the rest once the version is released.
  • Initially, I planned for the version to include Ann content, but it's not fully completed. I decided that instead of disabling the route, I'll just leave it in with the content I've managed to complete. Notice that some things would look wrong, for example Ann's clothes during the animations if I don't have time to render them with her new clothes. If this happens, I will write a message in the scene to let you know it's not a bug.
  • Replay gallery will be done for the next version, as new content is more important to me right now.

Cheers ,
TTrick.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Something in the last update (Jan 1) kind of confuses me. It mentions both a Vanessa and an Ann corruption path.

Vanessa is already pretty corrupt lol! What does a Vanessa Corruption path mean? Ann's corruption path is her becoming more like Vanessa, so does that mean Vanessa's "corruption" will be the opposite? Making the bad girl become more vanilla?

Frankly, I wouldn't mind another vanilla option in LSS. I'm a sucker for a good romance, but I really don't like Ann at all. Maybe there will be something with Jenny or Alex later on though?

Reactions: SageJosyMaya
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes