Votes: 809 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 952 8.9%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What is this ren'py remake? Isn't it the same game? What is the difference?
It is the same game, but made in Ren'Py. Currently 4 versions behind, but will likely release an update early February for v0.5. It has a gallery and android port. These things are coming to TTrick's official version.

If you are happy with the official version, there is no reason to play the Ren'Py port. It's there for people who just prefer to play Ren'Py games.

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
It is the same game, but made in Ren'Py. Currently 4 versions behind, but will likely release an update early February for v0.5. It has a gallery and android port. These things are coming to TTrick's official version.

If you are happy with the official version, there is no reason to play the Ren'Py port. It's there for people who just prefer to play Ren'Py games.
I am just kinda scared if I do something wrong, because it's written that it's the end of my path's version and I am not sure if I played everything. For sure I skipped one scene, because I see in the game's screenshots there is some photo with cum or shot on Vanessa's belly.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I am just kinda scared if I do something wrong, because it's written that it's the end of my path's version and I am not sure if I played everything. For sure I skipped one scene, because I see in the game's screenshots there is some photo with cum or shot on Vanessa's belly.
It's not doing something wrong, it's just a branching path based on choices.

Are you talking about this? https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/505537_10.png

That's achieved by successfully blackmailing Vanessa, telling Joey you blackmailed her while with him at the gym, and then doing a shot off her after leaving the bar.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
The beauty of this thing is every time you do something ‘wrong’ or counterintuitive you find out there is the new story, different but yet logical reaction of other chars.

Point is this thing is the rarest example you don’t really need your old saves. I’ve done number of re-runs (up to five or even seven), every time encountered different story, was never bored once.

I intent to clear up my saves folder for next update and re-run it couple of times more.

Problem is this thing is WAY from being finished if an author is dedicated to conclude all the paths.

He’ll need years.

P.S. Generally I hate branching VNs, choices and all that. Typically, you end up trying to guess the way you supposed to pick up choices, sometimes under the penalty of bed end. Which is boring and stupid.

This thing is not that.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
I really hope this game gets a fully developed Vanessa cuckold route where she breaks up with her bf to be with you with that condition attached.

Reactions: Wolf312

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Something in the last update (Jan 1) kind of confuses me. It mentions both a Vanessa and an Ann corruption path.

Vanessa is already pretty corrupt lol! What does a Vanessa Corruption path mean? Ann's corruption path is her becoming more like Vanessa, so does that mean Vanessa's "corruption" will be the opposite? Making the bad girl become more vanilla?

Frankly, I wouldn't mind another vanilla option in LSS. I'm a sucker for a good romance, but I really don't like Ann at all. Maybe there will be something with Jenny or Alex later on though?
Vanessa is already corrupt. In Vanessa's corruption path, she is corrupting you.

BS3XY

Sep 25, 2017
Anybody know how to get Vanessa to do this? Im not sure which route to play to unlock her night coffee scenes.

Great game 10/10.

Reactions: tom882

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Such a dumb position tbh. Most scenes in game are either a single picture, maybe a single animation, or they're featuring the MC. If that's not good enough of a "focus" for a vanilla fan then that vanilla fan should just play another game. I'm not an NTR fan, I absolutely hate playing as a cuck, and even with NTR enabled there's only content I don't like if I'm an idiot and somehow enable it.

En

May 7, 2017
3acf255f-f984-4825-b332-7c99c2ddbcf0-740x0.png
Hey guys, since my last status reports were for higher tiers, This post is for everyone so you can see where I am at regarding the upcoming release.
What's missing?
Scenes:
I currently wrote and coded 30% of the biggest scene for the upcoming version. This scene is a bit complex regarding the number of choices and amount of renders. I'm very pleased with what I'm currently seeing, except for the lack of animations.
I planned to fully animate it out, but I wanted to do it after I released the version, but seeing it now, I'll try to get some simple animations to add more life to it.
Once I complete everything, I'll play it fully and see if it's better to invest more time to fully animate it.
Besides that, there are two more scenes that I need to complete, one of them is Jenny's date, and the second is a scene that will trigger if you skip the biggest scene that I mentioned above.
Furthermore, while playing the current content, I've noticed some renders here and there that are missing - like expressions or transitions, but those are relatively simple, so I don't really count them.
I know it seems like I'm trying to rush things, but I really want to get it out before the end of the month.
With that being said, I won't give up quality to reach my deadline. But, as always, if I'll need more time to improve some scenes, I'll let you know.
My next update will be to inform you that I've finished the biggest scene and moved on to the next one.
Cheers ð»,
TTrick.Â

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Which is the original version? The unity or the renpy one? Which should I play?
Unity is the original and is no longer maintained. The up-to-date version built on TTrick's custom engine can be found in the first post here:
1674487750861.png

The Ren'Py port is in my own thread and is only current as of version 0.4 at this time.

BS3XY

Sep 25, 2017
You need to have blackmailed Vanessa earlier on and I think tell that guy (the customer in the coffee shop) to fuck off.

I was able to get the night coffee scenes, but I cant figure out how to get Vanessa to sit on that guy during the secret meeting.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes