• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 809 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 952 8.9%

• Total voters

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
not really our red string by evakiss is the only simmular game corruption with alot of branching in same qualiety that comes to my mind
Yeah though if he's like me he won't like the other at all, LSS has an innate lightheartedness to the story and writing, ORS always feels depressing to me.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
yes pls hope for some ann content
I'm hoping for more ann OR vanessa, those two are much more interesting to me than the side ones like alex or beachgirl or sister.
This update will have Vanessa, Jenny (beach girl), and Alex, with *some* Ann content. Explained here from discord:
1675120625941.png

So, don't expect too much Ann right away, but the Ann corruption stuff will be the priority after this release and won't take as long as a full release normally would.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This update will have Vanessa, Jenny (beach girl), and Alex, with *some* Ann content. Explained here from discord:
View attachment 2352743

So, don't expect too much Ann right away, but the Ann corruption stuff will be the priority after this release and won't take as long as a full release normally would.
Oh man, that's right we had talked about it a few pages back, Ann non-corrup route will be last to get worked on :cautious:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh man, that's right we had talked about it a few pages back, Ann non-corrup route will be last to get worked on :cautious:
yeah, it's just one of those things where unforeseen circumstances came about and he had to re-evaluate the situation. The good thing is, it's not going to be months before the Ann content is released. He's already worked some of it.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 2352743

Have a sad. How will I ever jack off now?!? :cry:

Nah. I'm at least glad he's focused on making it quality rather than just rushing it out to beat the clock. Much better this way, regardless of the disappointment. I'm all in on the Ann routes though, especially corruption. My main reason for playing.

Reactions: ZaynX

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Have a sad. How will I ever jack off now?!? :cry:

Nah. I'm at least glad he's focused on making it quality rather than just rushing it out to beat the clock. Much better this way, regardless of the disappointment. I'm all in on the Ann routes though, especially corruption. My main reason for playing.
Ann's corruption was what brought me into the game, but the other routes are definitely keeping me interested. Emily became best girl for me and I love Vanessa's antics. There is just so much to enjoy. I've had sneak peeks for some of the new content and I personally feel it's going to be a fun update.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I feel you bro...Emily is love...but she was just in the last update. I'm not sure if she'll make a minor appearance or not, but she's definitely not having any major scenes this update.
She was in the last update, but only on the NTR path.
I was hoping for some quality content (no offense) with her this time :cry:.
Well, at least Alex will get some attention.

Reactions: Justdontdie666

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
She was in the last update, but only on the NTR path.
I was hoping for some quality content (no offense) with her this time :cry:.
Well, at least Alex will get some attention.
It wasn't just NTR (even though being her roommate/brother while she boinks her ex-bf after you tell him to come over isn't technically NTR). You got to grope her and got a kiss from her while she was asleep :p

But I get you... I'm just thinking that Emily is going to be a slow build-up situation. You can't just jump right into that.

Reactions: Aristos

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Ann's corruption was what brought me into the game, but the other routes are definitely keeping me interested. Emily became best girl for me and I love Vanessa's antics. There is just so much to enjoy. I've had sneak peeks for some of the new content and I personally feel it's going to be a fun update.
Im weird in that I'd take anne's corrupt route everytime if she dressed like her non-corrupt route.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Im weird in that I'd take anne's corrupt route everytime if she dressed like her non-corrupt route.
Nahh I'm completely with you, freak in the sheets, neat in the streets. Just because I want her to be MC's personal slut doesn't mean I want everybody and there dog to think she's one.
Tbf though the love path does seem to be leaning more towards that. Not enough sex, mostly just because you're missing out on things like her photoshoot, but she does blow the MC in public on her love path.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I mean her non-corrupt attire is actually pretty nice...and girls who dress like that can have a naughty side to hide, as well. I've met quite a few in my life. So I don't think it's that weird.
And that's just it for me- it heightens the contrast. A girl acting slutty dressing like a slut is .... well its fine I guess, but the illicit, forbidden, or "things that dont really make sense" tend to heighten sexuality - hence a girl dressing prim and proper, and oh guess what, she likes to gobble cock by the foot every weekend....

Yeah I like the hinting at sharing love path - stuff because it was the only game that had stuff like this - usually there's an assumption that the girl must be degraded or corrupted to participate as opposed to just really into you and you discuss fantasies together...

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Gotta be honest, I wouldn't continue if the Ann routes just suddenly disappeared from the game (not that that'll happen). But yeah. The other routes are all decent too.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
dont see anything when I searched this so sorry if its been asked. Is there an easy way to take a screenshot?

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes