Votes: 809 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 951 8.9%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Update is out for Playa tier and above...

Do you know if next updates will be "quicker"?
I don't know the answer to that. What I do know is that he's working on it in much of his free time, often up at late hours. Perhaps the next update will be sooner, because I think he will be working on finishing up the Ann corruption route for 0.8. Maybe there will be a little more added to that. I'm not sure. It also depends on if his day job throws any more major projects at him any time soon.

Zent7

Sep 30, 2018
Update is out for Playa tier and above...

I don't know the answer to that. What I do know is that he's working on it in much of his free time, often up at late hours. Perhaps the next update will be sooner, because I think he will be working on finishing up the Ann corruption route for 0.8. Maybe there will be a little more added to that. I'm not sure. It also depends on if his day job throws any more major projects at him any time soon.
Android port on the next update?

Reactions: Mfka5

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
A question for those who has played the new update already: does this update finally include scenes with anybody except vanessa and ann? Im really sick of these characters... Really thats the main reason why I stopped donating to this author
Idk why u playing the game in first place is it for story or is it just for sexual scenes, i don't how many else characters u have to be with just so it can pleause you. i think the game is great and more than perfect.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
A question for those who has played the new update already: does this update finally include scenes with anybody except vanessa and ann? Im really sick of these characters... Really thats the main reason why I stopped donating to this author
There is a very small progression with both Jenny and Alex. There is a side girl that MC bangs with Vanessa instigating. The rest is Vanessa.

Reactions: jackob2
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes