• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 809 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 951 8.9%

• Total voters

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
dont see anything when I searched this so sorry if its been asked. Is there an easy way to take a screenshot?
In the Renpy version all you have to do is press the S button. I do it on accident all the time. In the main version it depends but windows is pressing the Ctrl windows key and PrtSc. I prefer using the snipping tool, though.

Final_Reality

Jan 27, 2023
So, I wouldn't call this a walkthrough, as many of these may be out of order. Maybe more of a choice guide. When you come across choices in the game, look them up here to see what they do. Some of these are obvious what they will do. I've left out even more obvious ones, like letting Chris get Ann's number.

Anyway, if you want to know how to reach a specific question, I can probably figure it out. Just ask. If you come across something that's not in here, but think it should be, let me know.

Updated to version: 0.8 Alpha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's the link to the old PDF walkthrough up to v0.5 by Qleaf: https://f95zone.to/threads/long-story-short-v0-8a-ttrickgames.31351/post-3457917

I was just wondering if there's a shortcut to open some stats page where you can see corruption, relationship counters?

En

May 7, 2017
125ade7a-b7c4-4305-a81b-6e8a5b55c091-740x0.png

Hey guys!
I usually don't like the month to pass without giving you a status report, so here it is.

In the last update, I wrote that I plan to finish it before the end of the month. However, even though I'm so close, there are still a few stuff that I need to complete.

What's missing?
Jenny's date -
is currently 60% rendered, and the dialogues are only still in my head - this should not take me more than a few hours to complete.
Testing - While I code the game, I do the testing in parallel. However, I still need to run the game a few times, from start to finish, to see that I have no stall bugs or things like that.
Small transition/partial renders - Not many are missing. I believe only around 5-6 partial/transitional renders - it should take me 1-2 hours to complete.

What to expect from the version?
I already mentioned it in my previous post, but it's important for me to mention it again.
  • This version will include only one simple small animation. - If the lack of animations is a game-breaker for you, maybe you should wait for me to complete them.
  • There will only be partial content for Ann, and some of it might not be complete - the other alternative would have been to disable it altogether, which I didn't prefer.

I'll mention something that I wrote on discord for people who are not there or not following.
I'm in the process of moving to a new place this week. That's why I'm on a marathon to finish this version before I actually move.
And that's the reason why I don't take another week or two to complete all the animations.
I'd like to have a clear mind so I can focus on moving and not worry that you guys are waiting for the version.

I can't wait for you guys to see the update already.
Cheers ,
TTrick.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
In the Renpy version all you have to do is press the S button. I do it on accident all the time. In the main version it depends but windows is pressing the Ctrl windows key and PrtSc. I prefer using the snipping tool, though.
yeah i knew the S in renpy, but that version is very far behind. thank you for the information for the normal version tho. Appreciate it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I was just wondering if there's a shortcut to open some stats page where you can see corruption, relationship counters?
No, there is not. Since you're quoting my walkthrough/guide post, I'm assuming you're wondering where I found them. The answer is I looked through the code.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'll mention something that I wrote on discord for people who are not there or not following.
I'm in the process of moving to a new place this week. That's why I'm on a marathon to finish this version before I actually move.
And that's the reason why I don't take another week or two to complete all the animations.
I'd like to have a clear mind so I can focus on moving and not worry that you guys are waiting for the version.

I can't wait for you guys to see the update already.
Cheers ,
TTrick.
No offense, but I don't quite understand this decision.
If it would only take 2 more weeks at most to complete the animations, why not wait then? It's been almost 8 months now, everyone could wait 15 more days to get the finished "product." Just my POV.
Of course, it has crossed my mind that he may be putting out some sort of patch including the animations some days after his move, but my opinion remains the same; that would probably be a lot of fuss for both him and the players.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
I´m not a dev, so forgive me for my ignorance on that subject, but what in this game can´t be done on renpy, because I just don´t see it. Unity just seems like overkill and not sure what the other engine is, godot?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I´m not a dev, so forgive me for my ignorance on that subject, but what in this game can´t be done on renpy, because I just don´t see it. Unity just seems like overkill and not sure what the other engine is, godot?
As someone who is developing the Ren'Py port for LSS...there are a few things TTrick can do in his custom engine that are impossible to do or very difficult to do in Ren'Py. For example, Ren'Py doesn't support transparent webm.

And just in case, the Unity version is no longer maintained. TTrick's custom engine is.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
As someone who is developing the Ren'Py port for LSS...there are a few things TTrick can do in his custom engine that are impossible to do or very difficult to do in Ren'Py. For example, Ren'Py doesn't support transparent webm.

And just in case, the Unity version is no longer maintained. TTrick's custom engine is.
Thx for the info. ;) Good luck on the renpy port.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes