Votes: 14 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 809 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 952 8.9%

• Total voters

ZaynX

May 12, 2021
Anybody know how to get Vanessa to do this? Im not sure which route to play to unlock her night coffee scenes.

Great game 10/10.
In start cancel date with Anne and go out with venessa instead, see the picture from chris mobile in the bar later blackmail vanessa and get a blowjob and when this old man appears choose F*ck off

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The blackmail path with Vanessa and the old man doesn't really go anywhere anyway. It is like a Russian nesting doll of shaggy dog stories. I don't care about the old man. I don't care about his daughter. Vanessa doesn't really care and would lick the old man's asshole to get back a job she doesn't care about. The furthest it does is her sitting on skinny Santa's lap. The MC doesn't really care about any of this. It is all coming off like a solution desperately looking for a problem.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

sum_guy008

Aug 31, 2021
Hey guys. New to this thread! I was able to run the game once, but the next time I open it I get an "Unexpected end of JSON input" error and the game crashes. Anyone else faced the same issue? Any help would be great! Thanks!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey guys. New to this thread! I was able to run the game once, but the next time I open it I get an "Unexpected end of JSON input" error and the game crashes. Anyone else faced the same issue? Any help would be great! Thanks!
Let's take a look at some things.

First, with the game open, press the ALT key (or Command key, I think, for Mac).

Go to Open Saves Folder.

1674605036881.png

Have you ever put any files in there yourself?

Also, upload the persistent file here.
1674605110514.png

McGherkinsquirter

Oct 6, 2022
The latest update of the game (0.8) simply does not start on my laptop. Just zero response. Quick summary:
  1. Windows 11 64, completely up to date
  2. All previous versions of the game have played with no problems
  3. No issues with any other game or app
  4. No apparent antivirus or firewall conflict
  5. Have uuninstalled and reinstalled several times.
Does anyone else have this problem? Any clues as to a fix?

Thanks in advance.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So this guy made a game up to 0.8 then restarted from scratch? up to 0.5? Did someone ask for this?
No, he was teamed up with another dev on the Unity version which went up to 0.7. Then, they split up for reasons and he kept LSS. But, since he did not know C# for Unity, he rebuilt the game in a custom engine using a language he did know so he could continue working on it.

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
No, he was teamed up with another dev on the Unity version which went up to 0.7. Then, they split up for reasons and he kept LSS. But, since he did not know C# for Unity, he rebuilt the game in a custom engine using a language he did know so he could continue working on it.
Thank you.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes