Votes: 14 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 807 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 950 8.9%

• Total voters

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Pretty good update even for an alpha, really enjoyed some of the progression with certain girls, and the scenes shine even if some animations are missing. I do have some questions about branching if anyone in the knowhow can answer them.

So is Jenny going to be exclusive to a branch where Vanessa and Joe are still together? I get the reasoning of using the car, but just curious if that might mean she's locked to that path. I'm also confused about if/why Vanessa only shows up at your place during the breakup branch if you're on the Ann corruption route. It might just be that the content hasn't been implemented, but if not I'm not sure what the reasoning is since you can already fool around with Van during the romance route and there's nothing in the narrative stopping her from popping up same as she did in the corruption route.

Reactions: ZaynX

bobi67

Jun 8, 2019
You may also need the first patch that I posted here: https://f95zone.to/threads/long-story-short-v0-8-2a0-3-ttrickgames.31351/post-10094953

But before you do that, if you open the game main menu and hit the Option key (I think that's what you Mac users have), you should get a menu. Click the Open Saves Folder menu item. Do you have saves there?
Ok I saw the problem , and now it seem to work , the probleme was that the previous save files was called "Lss" , and the new one "@ Lss" for some strange reason , so i just copied the old one in the new one and saves appeared.
Thx for your help and the fix .

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ok I saw the problem , and now it seem to work , the probleme was that the previous save files was called "Lss" , and the new one "@ Lss" for some strange reason , so i just copied the old one in the new one and saves appeared.
Thx for your help and the fix .
Actually @ lss is the old folder. And the patch I linked to fixes that.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Pretty good update even for an alpha, really enjoyed some of the progression with certain girls, and the scenes shine even if some animations are missing. I do have some questions about branching if anyone in the knowhow can answer them.

So is Jenny going to be exclusive to a branch where Vanessa and Joe are still together? I get the reasoning of using the car, but just curious if that might mean she's locked to that path. I'm also confused about if/why Vanessa only shows up at your place during the breakup branch if you're on the Ann corruption route. It might just be that the content hasn't been implemented, but if not I'm not sure what the reasoning is since you can already fool around with Van during the romance route and there's nothing in the narrative stopping her from popping up same as she did in the corruption route.
We're not sure how we'll meet Jenny yet on the other paths, but TTrick will make her available on all of them. The content is just not there for now.

As for Vanessa showing up at MC's house this update, that happens under these conditions:
  1. You're on her route by going with her to the bar at the beginning of the game instead of Ann.
  2. You have to not agree with her when she says she's perfect the way she is
  3. Deny her the threesome when Joe asks about it
So, she can still be with Joe in order to get her to come over.

bobi67

Jun 8, 2019
Actually @ lss is the old folder. And the patch I linked to fixes that.
Hum strange , look at the date "Lss" folder was last used 15 January , how could it be the "new" folder if it was already here one month ageo when i played the game for the last time ?

Edit : when i go on "option" "showing save file " from the game menu it redirect me on " @ LSS folder " , even after installing the fix . But anyway it's not a big issue .

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
While I have no problems with black screens at all, even with the patch the game freezes during the Jenny date when the waitress turns up. Another thing is that the threesome with Vanessa and Joey does not fire even if everything is done and agreed on (definitely on that path)!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hum strange , look at the date "Lss" folder was last used 15 January , how could it be the "new" folder if it was already here one month ageo when i played the game for the last time ?
my @ lss folder:
1676586705063.png

my lss folder:
1676586746726.png

it could be that because you haven't applied the patch yet, it hasn't modified the lss folder yet. Either way, lss, not @ lss, is the correct folder.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hi!
While I have no problems with black screens at all, even with the patch the game freezes during the Jenny date when the waitress turns up. Another thing is that the threesome with Vanessa and Joey does not fire even if everything is done and agreed on (definitely on that path)!
If you could provide a save file right before it happens or while it happens, that would be helpful.

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
Looks like the update is still pretty rough. This is only the first half, right? There's another one coming that completes animations or something?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If you could provide a save file right before it happens or while it happens, that would be helpful.
Hi again! For some obscure reason the Jenny date and threesome function if I take a save from another day. So problem solved on my side, even if I do not know why the saving date is important here.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
We're not sure how we'll meet Jenny yet on the other paths, but TTrick will make her available on all of them. The content is just not there for now.

As for Vanessa showing up at MC's house this update, that happens under these conditions:
  1. You're on her route by going with her to the bar at the beginning of the game instead of Ann.
Okay, I see. Really appreciate the help. I'm trying to see why one of my saves in't getting the Vanessa scene and I think it might be either the begining bar check or the not agreeing choice. Is Ann's love path only available if you go to the bar with her at the beginning? I have both GF paths and aside from a few scene changes I thought I was also on Vanessa's route as well since it still seems like the MC is able to make steps toward getting her (I.e both had the new cuckhold scene at the beach). It's been so long though that I don't remember if that bar date was the main difference between those paths or if I just got more corruption points in one over the other. Is there a way to see/edit what variables I have checked on a save file? Naming saves helps but if at times it seems like I'm missing or getting something because of one variable, It's much more practical to just change that rather than replay all over or have a million saves piled up.

PanchitoPerez

Apr 3, 2018

do you have any save for this?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Okay, I see. Really appreciate the help. I'm trying to see why one of my saves in't getting the Vanessa scene and I think it might be either the begining bar check or the not agreeing choice. Is Ann's love path only available if you go to the bar with her at the beginning? I have both GF paths and aside from a few scene changes I thought I was also on Vanessa's route as well since it still seems like the MC is able to make steps toward getting her (I.e both had the new cuckhold scene at the beach). It's been so long though that I don't remember if that bar date was the main difference between those paths or if I just got more corruption points in one over the other. Is there a way to see/edit what variables I have checked on a save file? Naming saves helps but if at times it seems like I'm missing or getting something because of one variable, It's much more practical to just change that rather than replay all over or have a million saves piled up.
You can have Ann as your GF later on, too, if you don't go with her to the bar in the beginning. Anyway, you can open the save files in Notepad++. It's JSON format, which is standard.

Then, look for v1WentToTheBarWith and see if it's set to Vanessa, and also v7VanessaConvAgreeSheIsPerfect and see that it's false.

Reactions: BoomDaBoom

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hi again! For some obscure reason the Jenny date and threesome function if I take a save from another day. So problem solved on my side, even if I do not know why the saving date is important here.
TTrick seems to be onto something here, so thanks for this info.

Reactions: Turret
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes