• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 825 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 986 9.0%

• Total voters

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Oh. Well, yeah. So far, for 0.8, Ann needs to be your GF. And you still get the Vanessa content. So, if you're on Ann Hate path, for example, it's end of game for you for now.
Is that for real? Not giving a fuck about Ann locks me out of my Vanessa love path?? If so that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Is that final release update content or next update? damn.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
lol its been a while since the last update so my saves where a little all over the place since i only recently started using a save page per route on these games, but i think i got the jist of most of them.. most reloaded saves gave me the this route not available yet, One save gave me a scene with Alex explaining her psyche, Another had same scene but with an additional Alex kisses MC while at park and gives a flashback between ann and alex explaining why, a few saves i'll be honest i was totally lost as to what route and choices id made, still trying to figure out which one has the opening for the main scenes of the update.. long story short.. pun intended.. im gonna have to start all over again i think lol.. GetOutOfMyLab you better hurry that remaster up as i may as well use that as my restart instead lol

EDIT - One route crashed/froze up at the old guy talking to a younger man and woman in the cafe.. unable to bypass

Reactions: MemeDevil

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is that for real? Not giving a fuck about Ann locks me out of my Vanessa love path?? If so that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Is that final release update content or next update? damn.
No, that content just hasn't been implemented yet on other paths.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Please let me know if that resolved the problem or not once you've tried it. Thanks!
It's not working for me still on Windows. Which files are we extracting exactly...needs to be a little more clear in the readme text doc.

I unzipped the dist folder and placed those files in \resources\app

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
No, that content just hasn't been implemented yet on other paths.
Let me make sure I'm understanding. The Vanessa love path hasn't been created at all?

Or being on the Ann hate path while simultaneously being on the Vanessa love path is my problem. If that's the case is it possible to just ignore her a little less lol, or is it Ann love/hate one or the other? I just don't care what she does, if I'm on the hate path its news to me.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It's not working for me still on Windows. Which files are we extracting exactly...needs to be a little more clear in the readme text doc.

I unzipped the dist folder and placed those files in \resources\app
These files from the zip file must go into the \resources\app folder:
1676596996213.png

so you should have this:
1676597024890.png

and inside that dist folder:

1676597048596.png

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Let me make sure I'm understanding. The Vanessa love path hasn't been created at all?

Or being on the Ann hate path while simultaneously being on the Vanessa love path is my problem. If that's the case is it possible to just ignore her a little less lol, or is it Ann love/hate one or the other? I just don't care what she does, if I'm on the hate path its news to me.
I'm not sure there's even a Vanessa "love" path. She's a slut lol. But to answer your question, If you're on Ann Hate path, the content that you can see on the other path just isn't implemented yet. Ann Hate path is when you basically reject her, (telling her you don't like her). Perhaps the path is not properly labeled.

Either way...if you tell her you like her and do all the things and stuff, you'll be able to see the Vanessa content this update. Later on, it will be added to the other paths.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Yep, you need to overwrite the dist folder from your previous install of the game with the files from the zip.
I didn't have a previous install of the game. The zip in your MEGA link has just those files from my snapshot.

You're not referring to your Renpy port from the OP are you?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I didn't have a previous install of the game. The zip in your MEGA link has just those files from my snapshot.

You're not referring to your Renpy port from the OP are you?
My MEGA link is just a patch file. It's not the whole game. You will need to download the full game and then apply the patch over it.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes