Votes: 807 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 950 8.9%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I didn't have a previous install of the game. The zip in your MEGA link has just those files from my snapshot.

You're not referring to your Renpy port from the OP are you?
My MEGA link is just a patch file. It's not the whole game. You will need to download the full game and then apply the patch over it.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think I see the issue with mine: the directions said to extract into resources/app, so that's what I did. But it didn't create a /dist folder automatically to extract into.
This is what I was running into.
Yeap, you're right. You'd have had to chosen to extract to 'dist', not just extract all, for example. I'll update the instructions.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab Respect for your constant vigilance here on this page.. yeah your behind the renpy version but still you take a lot of time to do what TTrick would do if he was a regular on here..
I can only hope that IF for whatever reason the original goes abandoned that you have the resources and skill enough to see this project through to completion as its a fun story with a lot of possibility's and routes that some games dont give.. it would be a shame to see it just end like so many others recently

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab Respect for your constant vigilance here on this page.. yeah your behind the renpy version but still you take a lot of time to do what TTrick would do if he was a regular on here..
I can only hope that IF for whatever reason the original goes abandoned that you have the resources and skill enough to see this project through to completion as its a fun story with a lot of possibility's and routes that some games dont give.. it would be a shame to see it just end like so many others recently
I'm a fan of the game and in constant contact with TTrick. He's taking the feedback I see here and fixing the bugs and improving the game. This is a passion project for him, so don't expect him to give up! And I'll do what I can to support him along the way.

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
GetOutOfMyLab I tried your patch, and got the same black screen crash on Insta, clicking on the picture of the two girls. I thought you might want to know. This was very early in the game, right after the bar meeting with either Vanessa or Ann and Vanessa's clothing show.

Reactions: Vasilji

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
3 times I've crashed to just a black screen in insta. Seems to happen at random because I can reload and the img works fine. Not very stable atm

Reactions: Vasilji

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So, I wouldn't call this a walkthrough, as many of these may be out of order. Maybe more of a choice guide. When you come across choices in the game, look them up here to see what they do. Some of these are obvious what they will do. I've left out even more obvious ones, like letting Chris get Ann's number.

Anyway, if you want to know how to reach a specific question, I can probably figure it out. Just ask. If you come across something that's not in here, but think it should be, let me know.

Updated to version: 0.8 Alpha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's the link to the old PDF walkthrough up to v0.5 by Qleaf: https://f95zone.to/threads/long-story-short-v0-8a-ttrickgames.31351/post-3457917
Quick question, since you seem to know the content in the game.

What is the incest in this game? and is there NTR related to it? (personally not interested if there is any NTR with incest LIs (avoidable or not), because I care about their personalities the most, don't care so much if it is a non-incest LI (assuming it's avoidable)... since I don't play games for those ones :KEK: ).

Btw props to you for the dedication of making a renp'y port. I am sure many appreciate it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Quick question, since you seem to know the content in the game.

What is the incest in this game? and is there NTR related to it? (personally not interested if there is any NTR with incest LIs (avoidable or not), because I care about their personalities the most, don't care so much if it is a non-incest LI (assuming it's avoidable)... since I don't play games for those ones :KEK: ).

Btw props to you for the dedication of making a renp'y port. I am sure many appreciate it.
There is a roommate/sister. You define that relationship during the game. So far, there is a scene where if you choose to snoop her phone, and intentionally invite her ex-bf (while acting as her responding to him), he will come and they will have sex. If you don't invite him it never happens. The option is only available with NTR enabled. But this doesn't affect her personality. She's a sweet girl. But, if you're really put off by folks having prior relationships and such, it might not be a game for you.

Reactions: kahlyan

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab I tried your patch, and got the same black screen crash on Insta, clicking on the picture of the two girls. I thought you might want to know. This was very early in the game, right after the bar meeting with either Vanessa or Ann and Vanessa's clothing show.
Here is a full version with patch included (PC only).

Let me know if you still have issues.

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Here is a full version with patch included (PC only). Mega

Let me know if you still have issues.
Downloading now. I just noticed something in the old PDF walkthrough that I missed playing the game. Apparently I must "like" Alex's photos. I didn't know you could do that. I wonder if that makes a difference. I was merely viewing the pictures, not liking them.

Nov 1, 2022
Downloading now. I just noticed something in the old PDF walkthrough that I missed playing the game. Apparently I must "like" Alex's photos. I didn't know you could do that. I wonder if that makes a difference. I was merely viewing the pictures, not liking them.
You should definetly do that and leave comments on each one so your not missing out on any dialogue

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes