Votes: 807 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 950 8.9%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Downloading now. I just noticed something in the old PDF walkthrough that I missed playing the game. Apparently I must "like" Alex's photos. I didn't know you could do that. I wonder if that makes a difference. I was merely viewing the pictures, not liking them.
There is at one point where had to have like over 20 posts or so to receive a message from Alex.

Also, earlier on in the game, during the tanning booth photo... tell her "I love you" for another secret.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
When I first played this game I was really impressed, it had a decent amount of content, good characters, etc. But that was (looked it up; 2020), and it has barely progressed much beyond that point content wise till now. A couple things have been added, but that is now almost 3 years. Maybe dev has other commitments or something but it feels futile waiting for something with a 10+ year timeline to completion.

Last edited by a moderator:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Maybe dev has other commitments or something but it feels futile waiting for something with a 10 year timeline to completion.
He does. A full-time job and a family. If he could live off the income he receives from LSS, he'd love to work on it full-time. That is his ideal situation.

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
GetOutOfMyLab I'll check the Mega download shortly. An amusing thing I noticed with both your patch and the Mega download is that you have zipped up the zip. Zip-ception! :LOL: Not a big deal. I thought it was funny. Actually, now that I remember, the main download for the game is double-zipped, at least on Windows.

The download is finished, and I will start a fresh game just in case.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab I'll check the Mega download shortly. An amusing thing I noticed with both your patch and the Mega download is that you have zipped up the zip. Zip-ception! :LOL: Not a big deal. I thought it was funny. Actually, now that I remember, the main download for the game is double-zipped, at least on Windows.

The download is finished, and I will start a fresh game just in case.
hmm..that's strange...it's only single-zipped for me.
1676603920366.png

The folder inside the zip file is not zipped.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
He does. A full-time job and a family. If he could live off the income he receives from LSS, he'd love to work on it full-time. That is his ideal situation.
I'm surprised it wasn't already tbh, 4million views on the thread - i just kinda assumed it was making 3-5k or something. How strange.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm surprised it wasn't already tbh, 4million views on the thread - i just kinda assumed it was making 3-5k or something. How strange.
I'm not privy to his income, but I don't think he's making even $3K off LSS, though I cloud be wrong. I'm not sure how accurate this website is:

Also, I suppose it depends on where you live and your situation. For me... my mortgage alone is over $2K. Rent where I live is more than my mortgage, sometimes significantly more.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I'm not privy to his income, but I don't think he's making even $3K off LSS, though I cloud be wrong. I'm not sure how accurate this website is:

Also, I suppose it depends on where you live and your situation. For me... my mortgage alone is over $2K. Rent where I live is more than my mortgage, sometimes significantly more.
Yeah fair, I think in my mind I always put 60k p/a at a good wage to just solely focus on development. Would be a lot different with a family and of course, if he lived in London or something lol.
Here's to hoping he gets that additional support anyway, the game is very good.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah fair, I think in my mind I always put 60k p/a at a good wage to just solely focus on development. Would be a lot different with a family and of course, if he lived in London or something lol.
Here's to hoping he gets that additional support anyway, the game is very good.
I hope so, too. He's extremely talented.

Reactions: RPDL

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Ok, I have to say one thing that is great about this game. It is easy to fly through to new content. That said I have wasted enough time! Is there not a way to get into a rivalry with joey without pissing off Vanessa? When he tells you to fuck off at the gym early in the game? Maybe I'm not thinking correctly, but I could've sworn that was a route, but I can't make it happen and can't find a walkthrough anywhere.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Im confused by the file organization in main thread post - the main game is still 1.5GB, but the file labeled as "update only" is 4GB+?

This suggests the "update only" isn't a mere add-on for the main file, but is the current up-to-date release from yesterday. Is this accurate, and the "Main file" is outdated? Which is current?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There is a roommate/sister. You define that relationship during the game. So far, there is a scene where if you choose to snoop her phone, and intentionally invite her ex-bf (while acting as her responding to him), he will come and they will have sex. If you don't invite him it never happens. The option is only available with NTR enabled. But this doesn't affect her personality. She's a sweet girl. But, if you're really put off by folks having prior relationships and such, it might not be a game for you.
Ah, so Netorase in that case. (bit different, since it isn't so much her cheating on MC or anything, but MC getting her to be back with an ex she likely cared about to some degree).

Am curious, if NTR is turned off and such, is she a virgin? (not a requirement or anything, but some devs would do that) or just the one bf? (or more bfs?... like, is she a hoe with 10+ ex's :KEK: ).

Also, younger or older?

p.s. cheers for the info.

WhySo

Mar 18, 2020
Can't really play the game right now every time I right click or hit escape it just goes to a black screen and cant get off of it. So I cant save or anything, I'm on windows.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I know this update was focused on Vanesa because dev did not want to delay the release of the update by finishing Ann's path or maybe I am misremembering. Do we know anything about the development of Ann's path?

XRMC

Nov 11, 2016
It is a tricky situation. I subscribed to them at the Playa level for over a year but the updates were just to few and far between for me to justify supporting anymore. Which just makes it even less likely for them to make enough to work on it full time.

This update definitely doesn't change my mind on anything either.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes