Votes: 14 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 806 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 949 8.9%

• Total voters

oklol111

Mar 7, 2021
Ya know, I'm not gonna lie, I'm not the biggest Vanessa fan but holy fuck was her part of the update just pure fun. Fucking the dude's girlfriend right in front of him, cucking Joe over the phone, cucking Joe in person. My favourite part of hers was probably right after Joe got pissed and went back to his car and Vanessa just goes "Well you fucked that one up" like she didn't completely fucking love it
I mean the save game file for this scene

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Game is great but for some reason checking the pictures on the computer gives me black screen too bad unless there is a fix for that i did not check.

jacomo1

Feb 15, 2018
Hey. Any idea why I am getting black screen after clicking on Load in the Main Menu? Just downloaded the game.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
First of all big props to GetOutOfMyLab for helping players deal with bugs and communicating info to dev so it all improves fast and smooth. The newest patch should be in first post as I did not see any more errors after applying it, thanks!

As far as update goes, even such self proclaimed Ann simp - I enjoyed it! There are few scenes still left for me to find, but what I already found was great. I know there are some animations on the way, but I think scenes are enjoyable for so much more reasons than simple animations so I can definitely do without them. The text in this game is so powerful, at some parts even if I was staring at blank wall and just read the text it would get me going like some prehistoric animal :D

Initially I did not really care about Alex, but now with some extra scenes/text I can see a potential brewing with her, curious what path she would have after the latest info. I mean she is friends with Ann so she is bound the be awesome if we get to know her better :p

So glad dev decided to release this update instead of waiting for full update with all paths, even tho there was no strong Ann content here I rather get nasty with Vanessa in meantime than be empty handed for few more weeks :)

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes