• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Some of these route tie ins are just weird, you don't get the Emily late night scene or the Jenny date unless you change your choice at the prompt of telling him to break up with Vanessa, but if you actually tell him to stay together with her while you're playing you don't get the Emily scene or the potential 3way. So those playing the route that didn't tell him to break up with her don't see the content associated with that route. Makes no sense.

Also if I may make a request, how hard would it be for him to add naming saves and auto play? I'm no coder, but seems rather elementary if he can pull this off building a standalone platform.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
As other people, I also get a black screen as soon as I right-click in the latest version (0.8.2a0.4) of the game. I did an F12 and this is the Console log:
View attachment 2397865

This happens both with or without the bugfix installed.
You should download the version in the OP and then use the bugfix in the OP link because it does work properly. I have been able to save properly and I clicked on the pic with Ann and Alex and it opened without a black screen. Have to use the OP version though with the bugfix because it is not made for newer versions then that one.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
hat last one seems to be the same issue as the two posts above yours. TTrick is looking into that. And btw, those patches are from the dev himself and are on his Patreon and are official. He asked me to share them here.
The update works just fine, at least on my end (PC, Win10). Perhaps you could upload it with the zipped distr.zip already extracted? Archives within archives tend to trip people up.

Edit: attached the extracted zip.
Edit: and removed it, it wasn't the one linked on this page but the older one. Sorry!

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The update works just fine, at least on my end (PC, Win10). Perhaps you could upload it with the zipped distr.zip already extracted? Archives within archives tend to trip people up.

Edit: attached the extracted zip.
I'm not the one uploading it, but I don't see archives within archives.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I've been playing this game on Android for the last few days (ver 7a1.01) and the game just told me that I've reached the end of the current build, since they are currently focusing on the "Ann corruption path". I don't know if I missed a choice or whatever, but I really don't know what I should do to even get to that path. It might have something to do with the fact that I disabled NTR at the beginnig, but I'm really not sure
Yeah this game do need a proper walkthrough shame the one that existed was not continued., you miss a lot of scenes if you don't pick the correct choices at every turn it seems. I think you need NTR turned on for some of the scenes but you should be able to do corruption path without it. She just won't touch another dude in the non ntr route i think. I can't say I am sure though.

Reactions: Viktor6535

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Patch has been updated. Please try: Mega

The contents in this zip should overwrite the contents inside the dist folder.
The patch still is not fixing the save/load pages, you can't delete saves everything disappears if you try.
You can load but new saves made do not show up
They are still really broken. Might have fixed everything else though, but the save/load stuff wasn't even broken in the version first posted here.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes