• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 806 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 949 8.9%

• Total voters

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I finally got it to work- for those of you having trouble, use the a3 version game from the main thread post here, and the update fix patch from the mega link getouttamylab posted. It was an odd combination - one from each.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I finally got it to work- for those of you having trouble, use the a3 version game from the main thread post here, and the update fix patch from the mega link getouttamylab posted. It was an odd combination - one from each.
I mean..it does say to do that for the patched version:
1676667981884.png

Because the patch file requires the base game.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Just wanted to share my opinion on this update and how incredibly "MID" it is.

Story

There is SOME nice progress with the storylines but the content to time ratio (how many scenes for how long we have waited) is incredibly disappointing. Now, I might have missed few scenes because I rushed through my playthrough because the broken game which didn't let me load my old saves, so correct me if I'm wrong. I was kinda dismayed to explore all the possible routes as my game kept crashing with black screen when I checked some of the images on the InstaFap or whatever it is called.

BUT, to be fair to the creator, they do not promise much when working on the new update, regularly talk to their supporters and in some cases even pause the payment which is highly respectful thing to do. However, that doesn't change the lack in quality of the game. Also, I've heard that there is some patch to fix these issues.

The Sex Scenes

Incredibly mixed bag. Some of the king straight up don't make sense. For example there is a threesome scene between Vanessa, Joe and the MC with few variation on it but they just make no sense. MC can either have a regular threesome or cuck Joe but the game gives you third option where the MC can get cucked? How is this supposed to work when Vanessa isn't even MC's girlfriend. Would this scene even work for people that are into this? Same for the "Roomate" character and her boyfriend. It's just a voyeur scene.

On the other hand, the actual girlfriend (or possible girlfriend) cannot get into any NTR situations other that a blowjob which the MC has to consent to, removing any aspect of Cheating or NTR, and making it more into Sharing and, again, Voyeurism. This is incredibly weird when you have Instagrap ripoff as a mechanic of the game. It's such a perfect setup for a lot of Cheating and NTR scenarios. Like, maybe Ann can a picture of her going to cinema with Chris character without the MC and hint at some sexual escapades. Why include this if the game doesn't utilize it correctly?

If you want to play this game and finish satisfied, the only actual viable route would be the classic "Harem" route where the MC character just fucks every girl. If you are looking for anything else, skip it (for now).

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I am missing something - I have searched through this thread for a while and cannot find an answer. I downloaded the main version (0.8.2a0-3) on the main post - Linux version. How do you run it? None of the files in the archive are executable, nor are .SH or typically named binary files. Can someone let me know which ones I need to convert to executable, or if there is something else I need to import the game into for it to run. Never seen anything like this on this site as a *nix user. Worst comes to worst, Ill redownload a windows version and run it in a windows virtual machine, but I really hate doing that (as I have to back it up and throw it away after each game).

Thanks

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I am missing something - I have searched through this thread for a while and cannot find an answer. I downloaded the main version (0.8.2a0-3) on the main post - Linux version. How do you run it? None of the files in the archive are executable, nor are .SH or typically named binary files. Can someone let me know which ones I need to convert to executable, or if there is something else I need to import the game into for it to run. Never seen anything like this on this site as a *nix user. Worst comes to worst, Ill redownload a windows version and run it in a windows virtual machine, but I really hate doing that (as I have to back it up and throw it away after each game).

Thanks
I know little to nothing about Linux, but an updated version for Linux is posted here (full game with patch, as well as just the patch). https://f95zone.to/threads/long-story-short-v0-8-2a0-3-ttrickgames.31351/post-10096455

EDIT: oh... double click lss.AppImage

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
When is the android patch coming please grace us commoners to play this I waited for months to author update this game please we need a hero that doesn't have cape!!!

Reactions: Mineirinho

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
So, besides the kiss with Alex in the park, there's nothing more with her ? Damn, she's the only reason I'm playing this game. Well, Emily too (and now Angela ;) ) Vanessa's model appears in too many games here and Ann is meh....

Last edited:

surja

Jul 27, 2019
After the latest update, the screen save doesn't work for me. Overwrites the last image.

JuanPC

Feb 22, 2021
So, besides the kiss with Alex in the park, there's nothing more with her ? Damn, she's the only reason I'm playing this game. Well, Emily too (and now Angela ;) ) Vanessa's model appears on too many games here and Ann is meh....
I agree with you, taking into account the time of this update, surely the next update will take a while, but hopefully it won't be as short as this last one, which took a long time and was short.

• Sad
Reactions: Woodalicca

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You guy's seem to forget that the Dev team put a complete Unity version out, that means he made the Update plus the learning stuff for Unity plus adapting the whole game to the new engine.
Kudos great Update and Keep up the good work !

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
So, besides the kiss with Alex in the park, there's nothing more with her ? Damn, she's the only reason I'm playing this game. Well, Emily too (and now Angela ;) ) Vanessa's model appears on too many games here and Ann is meh....
Same. I like Alex and Jenny. Though with Alex, I'm constantly confused by her figure. In some shots, she looks pencil thin. In other shots, she's super filled out and it seems like the only character with a bigger booty is Vanessa's mom.

Vanessa is fucking hilarious, but not main LI material, IMO. I get a kick out of denying her urges. Seems like she is more of the "best friend" trope than Joey is so far. Just a comically horny best friend.

Ann, I've never liked. My preferred route is to just let her run off with Chris. It's a shame that pretty much all of the new content with literally all of the other LIs is currently locked behind the Ann GF route at the moment, but I guess we'll have to wait for the "Ann Corruption" part of v8 to be finished.

Reactions: Woodalicca

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Does sleeping naked with Ann early in the game when you played spin the bottle have a significant effect (other than her freaking out obv)? The walkthrough for 0.5 says this sets a variable but says nothing about how that influences the game afterwards.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Does sleeping naked with Ann early in the game when you played spin the bottle have a significant effect (other than her freaking out obv)? The walkthrough for 0.5 says this sets a variable but says nothing about how that influences the game afterwards.
It increases Ann's corruption points by one.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
I see. This game is a spider web of choices. It's fun and t he writing is good, but also kinda hard to figure out to get the path you want without a walkthrough, since there are so many junctions, and what's worse the WT has not been updated...

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes