Votes: 14 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 807 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 950 8.9%

• Total voters

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
This game is hardly NTR (in fact I wouldn't consider it that) it's more of a corruption oriented game and a bit of sharing, if you want a hard NTR game look for something else for now

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
It's funny, because vanilla fans would consider this game NTR instead NTR fans know it's not, this leaves this game in a bit of a weird limbo

What would you call it if in order to restore a friendship, you have to allow your friend to revenge fuck your girlfriend?

MC's perspective: Check
Corruption: Check
Revenge: Check
MC's girlfriend tricked into sex with another man: Check

If that doesn't meet your standards of "NTR", what exactly is missing for you?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
There's a tiny amount of actual NTR, I think. Like, at the movies with Chris, if you let her sit on his lap, no matter what you say when he starts molesting her, she lets him keep doing it. That said...you told your girlfriend to sit on another man's lap, so...

Either way, TTrick added that second option to the beginning of the game (regarding PC Lady asking you if you like surprises). We see this used for the first time in this update where Ann will flash those guys on her own. Even though, it still is kinda MC suggesting it. There will likely be much more with that later on, like Ann's dorm. Would be a shame if that laptop camera was left on and MC see's something unexpected, eh? I dunno, just thinking here. But I feel there will be more opportunities that are taken advantage of.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
What would you call it if in order to restore a friendship, you have to allow your friend to revenge fuck your girlfriend?

MC's perspective: Check
Corruption: Check
Revenge: Check
MC's girlfriend tricked into sex with another man: Check

If that doesn't meet your standards of "NTR", what exactly is missing for you?

hmm can you believe i never got to that route? In this case, if the mc accepts that this happens at that very moment, it is no longer NTR

Reactions: xapican

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Guys, NTR is about the feeling of loss and humiliation of the mc, if the mc enjoys this and helps make this happen then it's not NTR it's netorase, and if what the mc does is share his girl with other men then that's sharing ...

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
hmm can you believe i never got to that route? In this case, if the mc accepts that this happens at that very moment, it is no longer NTR
I don't agree with that logic. At any rate, that doesn't fit this scenario.

At this point of the story, MC has already blackmailed Joey's girlfriend, fucked her on top of a passed out Joey after tricking him into drinking a drugged shot, then telling him all about how he blackmailed his girlfriend. And then, Joey catches MC doing body shots off of Vanessa behind Joey's back.

At this point, Joey and MC are very much not friends. Joey's condition for fixing things is for him to fuck MC's girlfriend out of revenge. Joey wants to humiliate MC like MC humiliated him. Something that he achieves by tricking MC's girlfriend into thinking she's getting fucked by MC.

It's not a friendly sharing scenario, it's manipulation by a hostile party. I really don't see how you think that's not NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: angelm1ke and Mfka5

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I don't agree with that logic. At any rate, that doesn't fit this scenario.

At this point of the story, MC has already blackmailed Joey's girlfriend, fucked her on top of a passed out Joey after tricking him into drinking a drugged shot, then telling him all about how he blackmailed his girlfriend. And then, Joey catches MC doing body shots off of Vanessa behind Joey's back.

At this point, Joey and MC are very much not friends. Joey's condition for fixing things is for him to fuck MC's girlfriend out of revenge. Joey wants to humiliate MC like MC humiliated him. Something that he achieves by tricking MC's girlfriend into thinking she's getting fucked by MC.

It's not a friendly sharing scenario, it's manipulation by a hostile party. I really don't see how you think that's not NTR.
but how is that going to be NTR? first the mc accepts, second he did the same to his best friend, third he doesn't lose anything

of course it's a hostile scenario but i don't consider it NTR tbh

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
thats the problem at the moment the game is boring for a ntr lover I mean you can play a asshole harem route and fuck everything or alpha sharing/blackmail route or a love route but if you wanna play a guy that is more down to earth/nerdy/gamer/loser typ and wanna focus only on a single girl (love of your life) without girls constantly wanna jump on your dick go on romantic dates build a relationship maybe with a nerdy girl like ann/or the beach girl this route would be the best for real ntr but than you are on a love route and nothing happens the bartender dont really tries to steal ann/beach girl and their is no other anti protagonist asshole/bully typ cheracter or unespected turns but the game has so many unused potential for ntr very sad sweet ann would be perfect maybe beach girl too dont know :cry::cry:
Yeah you basically killed my interest in half of the game, that path would have been perfect.
But.. I remeber the dev talking about this:

• Added new questions for NTR players, (if you like the unexpected) it will trigger events that otherwise you could've avoided (like cheating behind your back and such) - it will take effect in the next version

Isn't it exactly what we're asking for? :unsure:

Reactions: mommysboiii

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
but how is that going to be NTR? first the mc accepts, second he did the same to his best friend, third he doesn't lose anything

of course it's a hostile scenario but i don't consider it NTR tbh
Okay, if you don't believe it's NTR if the MC accepts, then what about this scenario:

Obviously that is a more aggravated scenario than Joey's revenge fuck, but the MC did still agree to allow the friend to have sex with his girlfriend. Would you still call that sharing? Or would you call that NTR?

Last edited:
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Okay, if a critical requirement is that the MC accepts, then what about this scenario:

Obviously that is a more aggravated scenario than Joey's revenge fuck, but the MC did still agree to allow the Rival to have sex with his girlfriend. Would you still call that sharing? Or would you call that NTR?
Nah, I'd call it a felony

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah you basically killed my interest in half of the game, that path would have been perfect.
But.. I remeber the dev talking about this:

• Added new questions for NTR players, (if you like the unexpected) it will trigger events that otherwise you could've avoided (like cheating behind your back and such) - it will take effect in the next version

Isn't it exactly what we're asking for? :unsure:
yes that is true but on which route does he us that?ntr guys enjoy more weak/nice guy typ mcs that dont fuck around and focus on a single girl and dont corrupt their girls vanessa is not a good ntr cheracter so all this blackmail/alpha path are not really that good for that than we have corrupted ann were the mc corrupts ann by himself(whore her out more sharing/cuck stuff in a alpha way the mc dosent really play like a beta/nice guy typ on this path to be honest) so the only path that would fit is maybe the beach girl or sweet ann that goes to college (which normaly is the love route as far as I know) but who is going after her than? we dont have a bully/antagonist typ of cheracter

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
We seem to be debating whether or not this game should have the NTR tag when that should be a settled question given that NTR can be turned on and off. If we are to debate tags, it is a more pregnant issue if it should have a rape tag based on all the drugging and deception.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Either way, TTrick added that second option to the beginning of the game (regarding PC Lady asking you if you like surprises). We see this used for the first time in this update where Ann will flash those guys on her own. Even though, it still is kinda MC suggesting it. There will likely be much more with that later on, like Ann's dorm. Would be a shame if that laptop camera was left on and MC see's something unexpected, eh? I dunno, just thinking here. But I feel there will be more opportunities that are taken advantage of.
That's a very good way of handling it, IMO vs "Why yes, scumbag NPC, please do hit on the girl I'm obviously interested in myself". Takes all the oomph out of potential cheating scenarios when MC clearly and specifically selects for them, at which point, is it even cheating?

The best design scenario in these games is to more subtly infer the route the user prefers in a play-through based on those less obvious choices. A good dev has almost got to be a bit of a good detective/psychoanalyst too when considering the user in designing an AVN well. That goes well beyond just cheating scenarios of course, into path selection in general.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes