Votes: 825 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Does anyone else get a black screen when they click on this image?

I can't continue with the game after that point.

View attachment 2400336
You need to install the patch linked in the OP.

how does vanessas path work? keep getting an endgame without new scenes
Play Ann's Love route (or her partially implemented Corrupted Love route). The new content is not yet implemented in other routes.

Jun 30, 2020
Mac user here who has been looking for the answer of how to get this version to play if I currently have no version loaded. Tried the full version linked on page one and did the whole chmod +x thing but got nowhere.

I know I'm probably testing a few kind peoples' patience by asking this, but if I could get pointed at a step-by-step I'd be much obliged.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Mac user here who has been looking for the answer of how to get this version to play if I currently have no version loaded. Tried the full version linked on page one and did the whole chmod +x thing but got nowhere.

I know I'm probably testing a few kind peoples' patience by asking this, but if I could get pointed at a step-by-step I'd be much obliged.
Not sure exactly what issues you're having, but have you tried the steps for Mac here? https://f95zone.to/threads/long-story-short-v0-8-2a0-3-ttrickgames.31351/post-10096455

Jun 30, 2020
Not sure exactly what issues you're having, but have you tried the steps for Mac here? https://f95zone.to/threads/long-story-short-v0-8-2a0-3-ttrickgames.31351/post-10096455
I'm sorry that I'm so ignorant about this stuff. I downloaded both of those packs from the instructions that you linked to. One looked like a full game and the other looked like a patch.

The full game gives me an error that "the application "lss" can't be opened". This error existed in the full game you linked me to and persisted after I replaced the dist file with the one that came from the second download.

If I need a working version of the game to move forward then I think I might be snookered.

Apologies again for being dumber than dirt technology wise

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
There's a tiny amount of actual NTR, I think. Like, at the movies with Chris, if you let her sit on his lap, no matter what you say when he starts molesting her, she lets him keep doing it. That said...you told your girlfriend to sit on another man's lap, so...

Either way, TTrick added that second option to the beginning of the game (regarding PC Lady asking you if you like surprises). We see this used for the first time in this update where Ann will flash those guys on her own. Even though, it still is kinda MC suggesting it. There will likely be much more with that later on, like Ann's dorm. Would be a shame if that laptop camera was left on and MC see's something unexpected, eh? I dunno, just thinking here. But I feel there will be more opportunities that are taken advantage of.
I think so too. TTrick left all options open with NTR. I think the way he's directed the game between MC and Ann so far, he's got it spot on. Not too much and not too little. We can decide how to proceed with the two. We will see.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm sorry that I'm so ignorant about this stuff. I downloaded both of those packs from the instructions that you linked to. One looked like a full game and the other looked like a patch.

The full game gives me an error that "the application "lss" can't be opened". This error existed in the full game you linked me to and persisted after I replaced the dist file with the one that came from the second download.

If I need a working version of the game to move forward then I think I might be snookered.

Apologies again for being dumber than dirt technology wise
If you're willing to be my guinea pig, I've completed the steps and have a fully patched game here:

I don't have a Mac, though, so I can't test it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Nope. Same error message. "The application "lss" can't be opened."
Sorry mate, I wish I could help more but I've used a Mac maybe twice my entire life and hated it both times lol. I thought there were a couple folks in here that were able to get the patch working, so maybe they can chime in if they see this.

Jun 30, 2020
Sorry mate, I wish I could help more but I've used a Mac maybe twice my entire life and hated it both times lol. I thought there were a couple folks in here that were able to get the patch working, so maybe they can chime in if they see this.
I absolutely appreciate your time and thank you for the effort.

Jan1985

Sep 1, 2018
It can't be opened in Mac, I've been trying to open the app with the terminal and with a patch and still doesn't work. If someone achieve to play the game in Mac I'd appreciate if can tell me how.

Jun 30, 2020
It can't be opened in Mac, I've been trying to open the app with the terminal and with a patch and still doesn't work. If someone achieve to play the game in Mac I'd appreciate if can tell me how.
Yeah, the farthest I was able to get was a corrupted file message. Sounds like the files got corrupted before Ann did.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
NTR is a lot broader than that lol. You're saying this VN doesn't have NTR. But in reality, it has NTR but just not with the specific stereotypes that you're looking for.
The last few pages are why I've repeatedly advocated moving away from that dumb term. It's legacy, this isn't some anime novel, it does a poor job of encapsulating what happens. In english terms, yes this game has elements of voyeurism, it CAN have elements of sharing, it CAN have elements of cucking/excitement over watching your partner have sex. It has almost NO instances of a girlfriend cheating on you in a malevolent way, the tonality is completely different from most of those other games.

Legit not trying to be a jerk or unhelpful, but why not just run boot camp? When I had a mac laptop it was such a headache trying to get specific osx versions; life was so much easier with split partitions.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno
Feb 7, 2021
When I realized first that Alexa is a romance option I didn't believe it because being a celebrity I felt like she was out of my MC league. But then I understood that this is a game where MC gets to fuck anything that moves. Can't wait for Vanessa's father's arc.

On a serious note tho the NTR vs jealousy building in this game is a first. I can't say I ever played something as well done as this that makes me doubt what I actually want.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Loved the Vanessa ending, btw. Although I'll refuse her in my cannon run. Had a very similar experience IRL and Vanessa reminds me so much of that girl. Very hard to refuse that kind of aggressive persistence, especially when drunk, but at least she wasn't dating my friend at the time. :/

I see what people mean. TTrick's done a great job with the character. Still feels real and believable despite how extreme she is. Though Anne's still my main route of interest, Vanessa's parts have been pretty great. I think his quality in fleshing out plausible, intriguing characters has definitely improved a bunch since the beginning of the story. (Or at least most female characters. MC's friend can still use a little more work, imo).

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes