Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 826 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.0%

• Total voters

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
What would you call it if in order to restore a friendship, you have to allow your friend to revenge fuck your girlfriend?

MC's perspective: Check
Corruption: Check
Revenge: Check
MC's girlfriend tricked into sex with another man: Check

If that doesn't meet your standards of "NTR", what exactly is missing for you?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is called Cucking not NTR also, she got technically raped in this case because tricked to believe it was you while blindfolded while it was not, you consented and ended up allowing it to happen, that is not NTR and she has not been stolen from you, on that side note if you go with Vanessa and you choose to smash Vanessa you technically did a swap effectively turning it in to swinging with 1 unknowing and unwilling partner in the mix with no idea of that taking place and 2 if anything Joe is the one getting not only cucked but also NTR'd because at the end of the day, She is anything but loyal. However the MC himself ( in the term and definition of what is actually NTR ) is not getting NTR'd in ANY scenario, in order for something to BE considered NTR, you must have had/own it to begin with and essentially effectively losing it and them moving on with whoever it is that they were "swinging/cheating/swapped" with, So in the early part of the game if you had not officially gotten in a relationship with Ann and she ends up with the bartender or whoever else, that is not NTR as she was not your girlfriend to begin with.

Same goes for any of the females around, Same goes for getting Cucked, if you are not in relationship with any of the girls and someone else has been smashing them even IF you ended up watching and crying about it ( as the MC ) they are not getting either cucked or ntr'd, they are however being a voyeur. So if there is anyone actually getting cucked in any way shape OR form it is is Joe and if we want to go in full technical terms, in that specific scene, Vanessa is essentially very much okay with her boyfriend smashing her friend as she herself does not consider her relationship with Joe to be anything serious or of any value, but that would still mean in this case she is essentially also getting "cucked" however she negates that by offering to get intimate with you on the couch, meaning she agreed to a swap weather Joe knows of this or not and you because you are in a relationship in this specific scenario are cheating/unconsented swap.

So no.. no NTR.

Edit: The fact someone needed to facepalm to me explaining the context of the meaning of the 3 letters actually gave me a laugh, because I realized that most of the time people need to facepalm themselves to reset and jumpstart the braincells that are slacking :KEK: , can I suggest you try slamming your desk with your face instead, might help cover a more broader area.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
That scene is in, you just can't get it from a Vanessa main path. Need to be main path love Ann for that.
Thanks for your reply. I've gotten it previous builds. Just not this one. Did you actually play this same build? I'm on the patched update. I've never played any of Vanessa's routes. I've only ever played Anne's love path and her corruption path. Tried twice in this build via Anne's love route and didn't get it either time, where I got the MC/Anne cam session in her love route each time in the build prior to this update.

Yet the game still ended up with Vanessa in MC's bedroom in the last scene every time in this build, regardless of MC being 100% faithful to Anne.

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Out of curiosity: the bottle game at the start, can you do something with Vanessa while Ann and J. are away?

PS: I also do not understand why I can't get past the cashier at the movie theater

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
That is called Cucking not NTR also, she got technically raped in this case because tricked to believe it was you while blindfolded while it was not, you consented and ended up allowing it to happen, that is not NTR and she has not been stolen from you, on that side note if you go with Vanessa and you choose to smash Vanessa you technically did a swap effectively turning it in to swinging with 1 unknowing and unwilling partner in the mix with no idea of that taking place and 2 if anything Joe is the one getting not only cucked but also NTR'd because at the end of the day, She is anything but loyal. However the MC himself ( in the term and definition of what is actually NTR ) is not getting NTR'd in ANY scenario, in order for something to BE considered NTR, you must have had/own it to begin with and essentially effectively losing it and them moving on with whoever it is that they were "swinging/cheating/swapped" with, So in the early part of the game if you had not officially gotten in a relationship with Ann and she ends up with the bartender or whoever else, that is not NTR as she was not your girlfriend to begin with.

Same goes for any of the females around, Same goes for getting Cucked, if you are not in relationship with any of the girls and someone else has been smashing them even IF you ended up watching and crying about it ( as the MC ) they are not getting either cucked or ntr'd, they are however being a voyeur. So if there is anyone actually getting cucked in any way shape OR form it is is Joe and if we want to go in full technical terms, in that specific scene, Vanessa is essentially very much okay with her boyfriend smashing her friend as she herself does not consider her relationship with Joe to be anything serious or of any value, but that would still mean in this case she is essentially also getting "cucked" however she negates that by offering to get intimate with you on the couch, meaning she agreed to a swap weather Joe knows of this or not and you because you are in a relationship in this specific scenario are cheating/unconsented swap.

So no.. no NTR.

Edit: The fact someone needed to facepalm to me explaining the context of the meaning of the 3 letters actually gave me a laugh, because I realized that most of the time people need to facepalm themselves to reset and jumpstart the braincells that are slacking :KEK: , can I suggest you try slamming your desk with your face instead, might help cover a more broader area.
That's what I tried to explain to that person, but they don't seem to understand, for that to be NTR there must be loss and humiliation of the mc and the mc shouldn't enjoy this either, otherwise it's not ntr anymore

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
That's what I tried to explain to that person, but they don't seem to understand, for that to be NTR there must be loss and humiliation of the mc and the mc shouldn't enjoy this either, otherwise it's not ntr anymore
Yeah at this point I just came to the realization that they facepalmed themselves so much that the braincells are too damaged to properly function or restart. They should try a harder surface.. like their desk or a wall for example.

This game has Swinging, Cheating, Swapping, Cucking but nothing that qualifies as Netorare, While cheating is part of the genre it is kept separate for quite a good reason, Overall the story and everything for the game is good and the characters are pretty good written, they are not perfect but they are quite up there and reasonably believable. The sad part is updates take such a long time and the content while decent does not add up to the timeframe in my personal opinion. But otherwise yeah game and story and such is all pretty good.

Tried multiple routes since I had to start over again, and yeah I can confirm, with the current 0.8.2a0-5 does not contain even a fraction of Netorare at the current content. And I do like that the scenario's are somewhat more believable even though the timeframes are not ( but if it went with a more believable timeframe that would mean slow burn etc etc ) and stuff does not feel forced or dumped in just for the sake of doing it.

Plus kudo's to the DEV for actually knowing the meaning of tags and their foundation as to know what to use and what not to use. Not many of those around.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Tried multiple routes since I had to start over again, and yeah I can confirm, with the current 0.8.2a0-5 does not contain even a fraction of Netorare at the current content.
On the Ann starting paths she doesn't keep MC updated about her relationship with Chris if you tell her to keep texting him and she starts dating him behind the MC's back even though she never talks to the MC about that. So she's about 50% of the way there but she's too loyal for it. I'm pretty sure she listens if you tell her to break up with him at the amusement park and I honestly doubt they even did anything, unless you literally set it up for him.
So the MC can be cheated on but since there's no sex content, shown or implied it isn't really NTR

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
On the Ann starting paths she doesn't keep MC updated about her relationship with Chris if you tell her to keep texting him and she starts dating him behind the MC's back even though she never talks to the MC about that. So she's about 50% of the way there but she's too loyal for it. I'm pretty sure she listens if you tell her to break up with him at the amusement park and I honestly doubt they even did anything, unless you literally set it up for him.
So the MC can be cheated on but since there's no sex content, shown or implied it isn't really NTR
I understand where you are coming from and I also got on that route, I would say she is not even 50% on that route, she actually misread the situation and also combine that with her being naive but not fully stupid because she knew exactly what it is that he wanted. While she does not update MC on everything she did ask him and if you allow her to keep in contact she actually double checks with you by letting you know that he wants something more, I don't remember if you get a choice or not after she implies that ( don't think it does ) from there on depending on how and what you do she will eventually assume that while you are her boyfriend and you being okay with everything from the start, she has also been open with Chris letting him know that she has a boyfriend ( the MC ) and he makes it clear he is fine with it so long as she is happy ( obviously he does not care either way because he is getting some left and right and is open to sharing his conquests too ) after Vanessa has a talk with you and you have a conversation with her afterwards you can tell her to stop and while we do not have more content to give any indication of where exactly that is going, given that you have given consent and if you went with her to movies with Chris or for the rehearsal in the room all of indicate to sharing/swinging/poly as all if not most is done with your consent.

Also at the start when in the Bar and talking about the keeping in contact, do remember they merely went on a date and nothing is formal between them they are not exactly officially dating at those points, they just met. As for the Library part, remember in the conversation to be had later she will say something along the lines ( if you said you want it to stop because it has gone too far ) that she Naively thought that they could just maintain a friendship, She realized right away the moment the MC said something along the lines of " so you rather hurt my feelings over his ? " basically it was an eye opener for her.

She is either way full on still loyal to the MC at this point and still listens to him and only reason certain things happened before already based on your own consent.

Now in all or most situations she warns you before hand that for example about the movie and such that if you allow her to go that he will want something in return and if you allow it she is going to automatically assume because of her inexperience and naïve nature that all is fine and well. So I would say if we HAD to base it on percentage I would say she is more around 10% on her way vs a 50%.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Gonna try asking again: For anyone who has played Ann's love route on this most recent build with the hotfix, labeled Long Story Short V0.8.2a0.5 - win, were you able to get MC's webcam scene with Ann at the end? It's completely missing from Ann's love path for me on this build. Just want to see if someone else got the scene in this specific build or not. If so, it must come down to an esoteric (not obvious) choice adjustment in the build. To clarify: 100% faithful Ann playthrough. Advising her not to change, so she goes to the school + doesn't do the acting route.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Gonna try asking again: For anyone who has played Ann's love route on this most recent build with the hotfix, labeled Long Story Short V0.8.2a0.5 - win, were you able to get MC's webcam scene with Ann at the end? It's completely missing from Ann's love path for me on this build. Just want to see if someone else got the scene in this specific build or not.
It does seem to be missing. I'm pinging TTrick about it now.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Gonna try asking again: For anyone who has played Ann's love route on this most recent build with the hotfix, labeled Long Story Short V0.8.2a0.5 - win, were you able to get MC's webcam scene with Ann at the end? It's completely missing from Ann's love path for me on this build. Just want to see if someone else got the scene in this specific build or not. If so, it must come down to an esoteric (not obvious) choice adjustment in the build. To clarify: 100% faithful Ann playthrough. Advising her not to change, so she goes to the school + doesn't do the acting route.
Ah, just did another quick play through. That happens if you choose Joe and Vanessa to stay together:
1676832031542.png
Either way. TTrick is aware of it now.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Ah, just did another quick play through. That happens if you choose Joe and Vanessa to stay together:
View attachment 2402304
Either way. TTrick is aware of it now.
Ah. Ok. Probably because now Vanessa shows up in MC's room where he would have otherwise cammed with Ann (not sure if intentional design choice or not that the Ann scene was eliminated there. You'd think it would just pop afterwards, but maybe TTrick has something else in mind). I chose for Joe to stay with Vanessa in an attempt to "fix her" (yeah, like that always works :ROFLMAO:) for him on my Ann love-route playthrough but MC was hands-off of Vanessa the entire route, so I didn't think it would eliminate any Ann scenes.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
if you tell her to keep texting him
this is the main point mate mc tells HER to keep texting HIM, mc tells her to sit on his lap and so on....your mc is a cuck mate thats all not ntr. ntr would be something that happens in college on mc nice guy route with sweet ann with roommate that hates ann or a football player/bully on a party without mc agreement or telling her to do it and than mc maybe noticed it because the cam was left on and her instagram and ann dosent tell him what happend after that night mc has struggels because he really loves her and feels humiliated so dosent break up because love of his life and it was just a on time mistake right? and ann had the best sex ever but promised herself she dosent to it again but than she gets more and more corrupted by lust without mc agreement that would be ntr

and chis is not a relly good ntr antagonist in generel he is a nice guy always ask mc if he is ok with that or wants to share his girls if he does the same so he is not the typical asshole/bully/gigachad optimus prime antagonist that steals the naive gf of mr nice guy

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2021
What would you call it if in order to restore a friendship, you have to allow your friend to revenge fuck your girlfriend?

MC's perspective: Check
Corruption: Check
Revenge: Check
MC's girlfriend tricked into sex with another man: Check

If that doesn't meet your standards of "NTR", what exactly is missing for you?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how the hell do we get this

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
how the hell do we get this
Go with Vanessa to the bar instead of Ann. Look at the photo of her blowing Chris when he asks if you want to see it. Blackmail her. Then, at the gym with Joe, tell him you blackmailed her into giving you a blowjob. That puts you on the Joe Rival route.

Reactions: Jericho85
Feb 7, 2021
Go with Vanessa to the bar instead of Ann. Look at the photo of her blowing Chris when he asks if you want to see it. Blackmail her. Then, at the gym with Joe, tell him you blackmailed her into giving you a blowjob. That puts you on the Joe Rival route.
Thanks. Let's see if the "roommate" is also a competition in this route!

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes