Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 825 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 986 9.0%

• Total voters

Gee420

Jul 23, 2017
quick question. in older versions of this game you could comment on IG posts and get extra pics. looking through the recent walkthrough it doesnt mention doing that. was that taken out or are there still hidden comments to activate?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
quick question. in older versions of this game you could comment on IG posts and get extra pics. looking through the recent walkthrough it doesnt mention doing that. was that taken out or are there still hidden comments to activate?
Still in there.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
do you know which posts they are?
Off the top of my head, there's only one that requires you to type something...
It's the photo of Alex in the tanning bed. You can do variations of spelling of the phrase: I love you

Apart from that, liking all the posts gives you additional easter eggs.

Reactions: Gee420

Gee420

Jul 23, 2017
Off the top of my head, there's only one that requires you to type something...
It's the photo of Alex in the tanning bed. You can do variations of spelling of the phrase: I love you

Apart from that, liking all the posts gives you additional easter eggs.
excellent! appreciate the response. thanks

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It used to until recently. And it has an NTR toggle at the beginning.
To be clear:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The NTR tag in this game is for other forms, not netorare. Whether the Dev misunderstood what they have delivered thus far or used that label in its larger meaning for other forms (e.g., cheating, sharing/swinging), I don't know.

Reactions: xapican

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
To be clear:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The NTR tag in this game is for other forms, not netorare. Whether the Dev misunderstood what they have delivered thus far or used that label in its larger meaning for other forms (e.g., cheating, sharing/swinging), I don't know.
Sure, I was just saying that it used to have the tag in this thread and the dev does have the NTR toggle in-game. His reasoning for having it is because many people on sites like this consider other men breathing in the general direction of a female to be NTR.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Sure, I was just saying that it used to have the tag in this thread and the dev does have the NTR toggle in-game. His reasoning for having it is because many people on sites like this consider other men breathing in the general direction of a female to be NTR.
Regardless, if anyone continues to argue for adding "netorare" then they should not feel surprised to see that noise stamped out. That line of reasoning is done here (at least up to the current release.)

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
how the hell do we get this
Blackmail Vanessa and tell Joe about it which makes him pissed off at you and as a payback he wants you to trick Ann in to a situation where she is blindfolded and believes you are the one being intimate with her, Vanessa on her term is okay with it because she is the type that does not get dumped but does the dumping and as such wants to make it work with Joe, so this takes places at Vanessa's house, In turn if you allow it to happen, you both move to the living room where she proceeds to flirt and try to get intimate with you. That is how you get the scene, however despite what that person said, that is anything but NTR, it's essential non consent to a situation where Ann is tricked essentially without her knowledge and you end up without Joe knowing ( if you agree to get intimate with Vanessa in the living room ) having intercourse with his girl, essentially having a cuck/swap situation with one unknowing participant and the other one getting cucked without his knowledge and the other 2 basically doing a swap behind the other 2 their back.

So long story short, No NTR.

EDIT: for the brain damaged that keeps on trying to jumpstart the few braincells they have, NTR = Netorare in this forum, The other form of "NTR" = Netorase = Cuckold. which we already HAVE established here as everyone who has not damaged the few cells in their head willingly to try and up their lack of IQ a bit, we just call it cuck or cucking or cuckold. Let me help you out with simplified explanation in a 101 way for you guys so you can stop hurting your palms ( again I suggest a wall or a desk, that way you don't hurt yourself twice with you palm and then your face, get creative )

NTR(netorare) = focused on cheating in which one member in a relationship cheating on the other UNWILLINGLY by means of blackmail/forced/manipulation. In other words non-consensual. And for whatever reason ends up liking the perpetrator more then their actual partner and either starts enjoying the experience or LEAVING them knowingly it will end up causing the original partner all kinds of pain ( Emotional/Mental distress amongst possible other things )
NTR(netorase = Essentially a willing cuckold. MC Makes or wants FMC to have sex with other people and feels or gets pleasure from seeing them fuck someone else. 2 keynotes here, the cuckold finds this a pleasuring experience AND this is consensual. ( so on this forum we already call it for what it is *cucking*)
Cheating = Infidelity happening behind the back of either the LMC or FLMC or even that the MC/FMC is the one doing the cheating, in ANY of the cases the cheating is done consensually by the one doing the cheating, again keyword *consensual*.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kokodeska
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes