Votes: 825 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 986 9.0%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
shut the fuck up i downloaded unity version and its fine who the fuck are u do you think you are and talk to me like that if you are man enought send me your phone number
Joke's on you, the Unity version isn't maintained anymore and isn't even up to the current version! :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Beast Master69
Jun 30, 2020
shut the fuck up i downloaded unity version and its fine who the fuck are u do you think you are and talk to me like that if you are man enought send me your phone number
Dude, if you spent a couple minutes looking at the last several pages of this chat, you'd realize you are being a total asshat to one of the most helpful people here.

Seriously, a little patience and courtesy would serve you well.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Sound is overated, stock sounds, bad quality moans is horrible.
No sound is better than crap sound. That doesn't mean sound is overrated though. It just has to be done right.
IMO it's essential, at least for mine and some others' preferences. If this was a complete game, I probably wouldn't follow it if it didn't have sound, tbh. Games in development are generally provided some leeway.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
No sound is better than crap sound. That doesn't mean sound is overrated though. It just has to be done right.
IMO it's essential, at least for mine and some others' preferences. If this was a complete game, I probably wouldn't follow it if it didn't have sound, tbh. Games in development are generally provided some leeway.
I, on the other hand, typically mute sound in games. I just don't need it and many games are really bad at handling the volume level. I've almost had a heart attack a few times where the volume was way too loud. There are a couple games on this site that have exceptional music, though. And I make sure to play those unmuted.

SFX add no value to me (doors slamming, sex noises, etc.). I don't want or need those in any games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bombmaster

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
yeap, some twatsicle must have reported it, even though all characters have graduated high school and can drink in bars...
Probably some raging chode who got pissed off at people on the forum or didn't like an outcome in the game. The absolute most questionable content I've seen so far is Vanessa raping MC's face with her twat when he wakes up at the end of the chapter but movies and some TV shows show much worse. Not by any bounds illegal to depict & tame by the standards of most of these games.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Probably some raging chode who got pissed off at people on the forum or didn't like an outcome in the game. The absolute most questionable content I've seen so far is Vanessa raping MC's face with her twat when he wakes up at the end of the chapter but movies and some TV shows show much worse. Not by any bounds illegal to depict & tame by the standards of most of these games.
More questionable than that is when Vanessa and Joe blindfold Ann and trick her into a BJ for Joe, making her think it was MC.

But yeah, as you said, most likely a raging chode who's pissed off about some stupid shit.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I, on the other hand, typically mute sound in games. I just don't need it and many games are really bad at handling the volume level. I've almost had a heart attack a few times where the volume was way too loud. There are a couple games on this site that have exceptional music, though. And I make sure to play those unmuted.

SFX add no value to me (doors slamming, sex noises, etc.). I don't want or need those in any games.
To each their own. I need em. At the very least a soundtrack for the mood of each scene (don't need to hear every moan, either). Otherwise it feels incomplete and un-immersive to me. I find that any games worth playing generally handle sound well, but that's because the vast majority of adult games suck & I have no tolerance for them. Devs with the sensibility & care for quality control to handle storytelling, art and path selection/gameplay well generally have the talent and eye for quality to create good sound design for their games too.

More questionable than that is when Vanessa and Joe blindfold Ann and trick her into a BJ for Joe, making her think it was MC.

But yeah, as you said, most likely a raging chode who's pissed off about some stupid shit.
Yep. That one would be worse. Never ran across it myself since I'm not sharing Ann with any guys yet on her routes. Not out of greed. Just waiting for the right disgusting old bastard or dangerous thug to come along.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bombmaster

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
To each their own. I need em. At the very least a soundtrack for the mood of each scene (don't need to hear every moan, either). Otherwise it feels incomplete and un-immersive to me. I find that any games worth playing generally handle sound well, but that's because the vast majority of adult games suck & I have no tolerance for them. Devs with the sensibility & care for quality control to handle storytelling, art and path selection/gameplay well, generally have the talent and eye for quality to create good sound design for their games too.
For sure, I was only expressing my opinion. TTrick wants to add sound, but currently concerned about DCMA and all that stuff that a lot of devs are facing (even after having permission/license). So that's what's holding him back right now.

Yep. That one would be worse. Never ran across it myself since I'm not sharing Ann with any guys yet on her routes. Not out of greed. Just waiting for the right disgusting old bastard or dangerous thug to come along.
:BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I'm dying to see Anne's corruption path so bad.
I want to make Anne my toy, without going whore path, want to see her modest persona doing my bidding. Without alcohol or drugs. It takes away from my enjoyment if she is under the influence.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mfka5

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
What to answer for the new Vanessa, MC scene in the protagonist's room?
Thanks!

New beach scene with Vanessa:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\lss\save

Last edited:
Reactions: Dmd12

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
No. I haven't gone through making every different choice option though. I took a glance at the walkthrough today and didn't see anything about it
Right, Got the scene again here from a load but as you said there is a lot of variables. I meet her naked after grampa date with Vanessa, and she did it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shootemupTJ

Dec 21, 2022
Hello, sorry for being repetitive if this has already come up but I am trying to find a working patch for Mac version, if someone could help me I would really appreciate it. First time playing this game and I was hoping to go to the most updated version

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes