• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 824 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 986 9.0%

• Total voters

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I get that - i really do - but the corruption path and love path seem pretty identical. And let's be fair; she likely wouldn't have sucked the random dude's dick; it was an audtion, not a chance to Get Some Strange. Maybe I am just presuming corruption is...more corrupting. Like purposely flashing the hobo, or hanging out with the basketball players after the photo shoot, or blowingthe director for a part.

I know there is stuff I'm missing, such as the Emily kissing bit, or the Amusement park scene, or at least two other bits.

My original concern wasn't about the quality of the scenes but rather the need for each path that we have been told are in the game to be lain out quite clearly.
I mean the corruption route has her sucking on bartender, so that's kinda a big difference between that and being a normal loving girlfriend.

If you're saying the corruption route lacks the typical "dirty" (not dirty sexually, but PHYSICALLY dirty scenes), I'd agree, and I love this game for that choice.

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
As for that walkthrough...I honestly have heard no more about it from the fan that was working on it. However, my Ren'Py port release coming up soon, will have a built-in walkthrough.
Wait, what do you mean by your 'Ren'Py port' release coming up soon? Are you doing a mod or something like that?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Wait, what do you mean by your 'Ren'Py port' release coming up soon? Are you doing a mod or something like that?
Just rebuilding the game in python code using the Ren'py VN generator. All the same assets and stuff. It is in a separate game thread you can find through a link on the OP.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I mean the corruption route has her sucking on bartender, so that's kinda a big difference between that and being a normal loving girlfriend.

If you're saying the corruption route lacks the typical "dirty" (not dirty sexually, but PHYSICALLY dirty scenes), I'd agree, and I love this game for that choice.
Yeah, but her blowing Chris is IF she isn't with the MC [ipso facto, not a 'loving gf']. And, mistakes aside, you are missing my point, Johnny. I am not attacking the game. I am saying that the game could use a walkthrough. I do believe that if you page back to my original comment, that was what I was actually asking for.

[Sigh.]

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Doing that so soon in the development just sets off bullshit detectors though. Might satisfy those who want quick action and don't care about story arc. For those of us who care about natural progression and plausibility though, it would completely break immersion and suspension of disbelief to corrupt her so quickly. There are plenty of other games out there for that quick fix (of which I have no interest in playing as they're almost always really bad). I'm sure Ann's corruption path will be crude as fuck by then end and of better quality in general for those who have the patience.
AGAIN...I was offering examples of corruption, not actual steps I wanted to see. The story is fine. The renders are fine. The pacing is fine. I am saying that a walkthrough would be very helpful in navigating the game's alternative paths.

I am a little freaked out by how everyone who has responded to this is getting the opposite message that I am clearly conveying. Is it something in the water, or is it the New Math or something?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Yeah, just telling she need to change in the first bar date and next day, Bam slut. Too fast for my taste, Hoping to corrupt her slowing in her prude patch.
Slow, natural corruption is always my preference too, when done well. I'm satisfied enough with her non-cheating (yet) corruption path so far (we'll see how the next update goes, which is supposedly the continuation of that). But I'd love to see a slower one on the "don't change" nice schoolgirl path too.

Reactions: mommysboiii

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
AGAIN...I was offering examples of corruption, not actual steps I wanted to see. The story is fine. The renders are fine. The pacing is fine. I am saying that a walkthrough would be very helpful in navigating the game's alternative paths.

I am a little freaked out by how everyone who has responded to this is getting the opposite message that I am clearly conveying. Is it something in the water, or is it the New Math or something?
I got that your main point was "walkthrough needed". Just disagreed with what seemed to be your statement that the corruption path was too similar to the love path. (Corruption can seem like a slower or faster build-up, depending on how you play other selections. My Ann hasn't cheated yet. Regardless, she's still early in the corruption path, so it hasn't veered off too crazy as of yet). Could just be the way you wrote the post that was confusing, since others were interpreting that the same way.

Walkthrough: Almost always takes someone to volunteer to do one, unfortunately. They can be very time consuming to create in a complex-choices game. The best we've got is a choice guide right now. Devs, pressed for time on development, rarely make any themselves on these lone-dev amateur sex games. I can only think of one dev on F95 zone who has provided their own & that one's quite hard to sort through.

Edit: Looks like GetOutOfMyLab is working on one for his RenPy port, posted below. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack0h

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I just randomly quoted GetOutOfMyLab as I could not get the @ thing to work on the first try.

The real reason I am posting is you had a newer version 0.5 on the Mega that has been shut down. Do you still have a local copy to all those files and can you send a different link to a Mod to get a more fixed version in the OP?
Use the bugfix link provided in the OP.

I made a Ren'Py port of LSS up to version 0.4, which I released January 9 (link in my signature and in the first post of this thread). It is the same game as the official game by TTrick, but built in Ren'Py. I'm close (a day or two) to releasing version 0.6, which also includes a built-in walkthrough.

Just to clarify, it is not a mod of the official game, but a remake in Ren'Py.

Reactions: Jack0h

Gameslol123

May 5, 2021
Use the bugfix link provided in the OP.

I made a Ren'Py port of LSS up to version 0.4, which I released January 9 (link in my signature and in the first post of this thread). It is the same game as the official game by TTrick, but built in Ren'Py. I'm close (a day or two) to releasing version 0.6, which also includes a built-in walkthrough.

Just to clarify, it is not a mod of the official game, but a remake in Ren'Py.
how long till u can get it up to the latest version? pls and ty

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020

I am also wishing there was a walkthrough. I want to see all the options and so far my trial and error approach is not paying off too well. There are still many scenes that I'm reading about or seeing screenshots of here that I just cannot unlock in my playthroughs.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Slow, natural corruption is always my preference too, when done well. I'm satisfied enough with her non-cheating (yet) corruption path so far (we'll see how the next update goes, which is supposedly the continuation of that). But I'd love to see a slower one on the "don't change" nice schoolgirl path too.
yeah me too the love path with sweet ann in college and than getting corrupted from a bully/anti hero and than slowly losing her because lust of sex increase would be the best path

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
yeah me too the love path with sweet ann in college and than getting corrupted from a bully/anti hero and than slowly losing her because lust of sex increase would be the best path
And lets be honest, how can MC really control Ann actions in just a week, she would be spirited away by chad Chris in a month, game over. The reasonable way is slowing but surely being Ann first and lover, then as you wish making her fall from grace.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
And lets be honest, how can MC really control Ann actions in just a week, she would be spirited away by chad Chris in a month, game over. The reasonable way is slowing but surely being Ann first and lover, then as you wish making her fall from grace.
One thing I'll bring up that is being overlooked. We don't really know how much time has elapsed between each event. Remember, MC is telling his story to Mysterious Girl over a chat on his PC.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
One thing I'll bring up that is being overlooked. We don't really know how much time has elapsed between each event. Remember, MC is telling his story to Mysterious Girl over a chat on his PC.
Sure, You are right. was making a conjecture. Till we get canon timelapse is okay right.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
and one thing that bothered me I like to be loyal and cuddels and than get cheated on by my love of my love but are we always forced to kiss and date alex or how she is called without choice?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
and one thing that bothered me I like to be loyal and cuddels and than get cheated on by my love of my love but are we always forced to kiss and date alex or how she is called without choice?
It was Ann who put Alex up to it, but yes, it is a choiceless scene.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes