Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 824 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 986 9.0%

• Total voters

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
and one thing that bothered me I like to be loyal and cuddels and than get cheated on by my love of my love but are we always forced to kiss and date alex or how she is called without choice?
I dont think a kiss started by someone else can be called cheating, Only if you willingly took action for more.

Both paths

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
does only corrupted ann does this or every version?
I do believe it happens regardless of Ann's status.

I dont think a kiss started by someone else can be called cheating, Only if you willingly took action for more.

Both paths
I guess the cheating part is where Vanessa was telling MC to do it and he goes off to do it without any player input.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
One scene I wasn't able to get in any of my playthroughs is the scene where Vanessa and MC are together at night having sex while she is on the phone with Joe. No idea how to get this scene and/or scenes because I've only seen them in the game files. Strangely enough, though, I did get the scene where they seduce the granddaughter on the beach in both the blackmail and non-blackmail paths for Vanessa. I think that the impetus for if that happens is whether you tell Vanessa she is perfect or try to change her but I could be wrong.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
One scene I wasn't able to get in any of my playthroughs is the scene where Vanessa and MC are together at night having sex while she is on the phone with Joe. No idea how to get this scene and/or scenes because I've only seen them in the game files. Strangely enough, though, I did get the scene where they seduce the granddaughter on the beach in both the blackmail and non-blackmail paths for Vanessa. I think that the impetus for if that happens is whether you tell Vanessa she is perfect or try to change her but I could be wrong.
Yes, do not agree with her when she says she's perfect. You also have to turn down the threesome with her and Joe.

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Right, Got the scene again here from a load but as you said there is a lot of variables. I meet her naked after grampa date with Vanessa, and she did it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried almost every variation I can think of and still no luck. Do you know if this was based off of blackmailing her or stabbing your friend in the back?

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I tried almost every variation I can think of and still no luck. Do you know if this was based off of blackmailing her or stabbing your friend in the back?
I got you fam, played till this scene and here is the choices for that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I fell you cant simp Vanessa too much, you need to go back and forth.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes