• Merry

Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 825 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 986 9.0%

• Total voters
Jun 30, 2020
Hello, sorry for being repetitive if this has already come up but I am trying to find a working patch for Mac version, if someone could help me I would really appreciate it. First time playing this game and I was hoping to go to the most updated version
There have been a ton of helpful folks on this board trying to help navigate those particular waters. Sadly for me, no explanation has been idiot-proof enough for me to make the breakthrough.

Good luck to you. I'll be watching with great interest.

Grmpybear

Aug 11, 2018
On PC, you can hit Escape key or right-click, like in Ren'Py. However, the official Android version isn't ready yet. So if you're using Joiplay, for example, there are some things that aren't going to work, like saving (according to others who have tried).
You can change your button mapping in Joiplay and make any button esc

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
How many routes are there in this game total, 4? Are Vanessa and Ann the only 2 main girls or are there more?
GetOutOfMyLab Do you have any news about the walkthrough you wrote before about someone making one?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How many routes are there in this game total, 4? Are Vanessa and Ann the only 2 main girls or are there more?
GetOutOfMyLab Do you have any news about the walkthrough you wrote before about someone making one?
So, you have Ann Love (no corruption) and Ann Love (corruption). Simultaneously, you can do Vanessa's blackmail route, which is required to get Joe's rival route. There are a few other sub-routes, but they all are basically part of the bigger routes.

Ann and Vanessa are pretty much mains for now...Emily, Alex, Jenny, are apart of all routes, but doesn't mean they won't become main eventually.

As for that walkthrough...I honestly have heard no more about it from the fan that was working on it. However, my Ren'Py port release coming up soon, will have a built-in walkthrough.

babybjdpanda81

Oct 3, 2022
Again a very good update. I was (naturally) on the corruption path so I REPLAYED all the game remaining a good boyfriend. It deserved the enforce.
Very good idea the folders for different paths savings.
Please TTrick INCLUDE THE SKIP MODALITY, I played your game from start 9-10 times, i'm crashing my space bar...
Please include back button

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I am increasingly of the opinion that this game desperately needs a walkthrough specifically mapping out each of the paths. I was fruitlessly searching for Ann's corruption path, even searching here, but only found other people asking for the same thing.

As I see it, there should be paths for all of the women, even Emily.

Hope springs eternal...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I am increasingly of the opinion that this game desperately needs a walkthrough specifically mapping out each of the paths. I was fruitlessly searching for Ann's corruption path, even searching here, but only found other people asking for the same thing.

As I see it, there should be paths for all of the women, even Emily.

Hope springs eternal...
wat its super easy - Ann corruption path is determined by the answer in the bar - something like "Should I change or stay the way I am", just tell her to change, ez pz.

Reactions: Beast Master69

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
wat its super easy - Ann corruption path is determined by the answer in the bar - something like "Should I change or stay the way I am", just tell her to change, ez pz.
Wait, that's it?? That's the entirety of the path?
She has only had sex with the MC. No one else. On the hate path, she has sex with Chris, but that's pretty much it.
There's got to be more than that...

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
She has only had sex with the MC. No one else. On the hate path, she has sex with Chris, but that's pretty much it.
She goes from innocent girl who thinks a kiss is moving too fast to trying to pull an actor's dick out to suck it in the middle of a movie audition, in front of her boyfriend.
How much more corruption do you want within like, an in universe week or so?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Ann's paths are definitely the most underdeveloped - as I understand it this was a Vanessa patch- so hopefully next time around its her turn to shine.

Reactions: mommysboiii

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
She goes from innocent girl who thinks a kiss is moving too fast to trying to pull an actor's dick out to suck it in the middle of a movie audition, in front of her boyfriend.
How much more corruption do you want within like, an in universe week or so?
I get that - i really do - but the corruption path and love path seem pretty identical. And let's be fair; she likely wouldn't have sucked the random dude's dick; it was an audtion, not a chance to Get Some Strange. Maybe I am just presuming corruption is...more corrupting. Like purposely flashing the hobo, or hanging out with the basketball players after the photo shoot, or blowingthe director for a part.

I know there is stuff I'm missing, such as the Emily kissing bit, or the Amusement park scene, or at least two other bits.

My original concern wasn't about the quality of the scenes but rather the need for each path that we have been told are in the game to be lain out quite clearly.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I get that - i really do - but the corruption path and love path seem pretty identical. And let's be fair; she likely wouldn't have sucked the random dude's dick; it was an audtion, not a chance to Get Some Strange. Maybe I am just presuming corruption is...more corrupting. Like purposely flashing the hobo, or hanging out with the basketball players after the photo shoot, or blowingthe director for a part.

I know there is stuff I'm missing, such as the Emily kissing bit, or the Amusement park scene, or at least two other bits.

My original concern wasn't about the quality of the scenes but rather the need for each path that we have been told are in the game to be lain out quite clearly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So, you have Ann Love (no corruption) and Ann Love (corruption). Simultaneously, you can do Vanessa's blackmail route, which is required to get Joe's rival route. There are a few other sub-routes, but they all are basically part of the bigger routes.

Ann and Vanessa are pretty much mains for now...Emily, Alex, Jenny, are apart of all routes, but doesn't mean they won't become main eventually.

As for that walkthrough...I honestly have heard no more about it from the fan that was working on it. However, my Ren'Py port release coming up soon, will have a built-in walkthrough.
I just randomly quoted GetOutOfMyLab as I could not get the @ thing to work on the first try.

The real reason I am posting is you had a newer version 0.5 on the Mega that has been shut down. Do you still have a local copy to all those files and can you send a different link to a Mod to get a more fixed version in the OP?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Doing that so soon in the development just sets off bullshit detectors though. Might satisfy those who want quick action and don't care about story arc. For those of us who care about natural progression and plausibility though, it would completely break immersion and suspension of disbelief to corrupt her so quickly. There are plenty of other games out there for that quick fix (of which I have no interest in playing as they're almost always really bad). I'm sure Ann's corruption path will be crude as fuck by then end and of better quality in general for those who have the patience.

Reactions: Jack0h

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Doing that so soon in the development just sets off bullshit detectors though. Might satisfy those who want quick action and don't care about story arc. For those of us who care about natural progression and plausibility though, it would completely break immersion and suspension of disbelief to corrupt her so quickly. There are plenty of other games out there for that quick fix (of which I have no interest in playing as they're almost always really bad). I'm sure Ann's corruption path will be crude as fuck by then end and of better quality in general for those who have the patience.
Yeah, just telling she need to change in the first bar date and next day, Bam slut. Too fast for my taste, Hoping to corrupt her slowing in her prude patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jericho85
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes