Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 825 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 987 9.0%

• Total voters

lexar123

Jul 10, 2018
It can't be opened in Mac, I've been trying to open the app with the terminal and with a patch and still doesn't work. If someone achieve to play the game in Mac I'd appreciate if can tell me how.
To load on a mac, assuming you've download and decompressed the file into your download folder :
Open terminal and type the following :

chmod -R a+x /Users/(your username goes here!)/Downloads/LongStoryShort_v0.8.2a0.3-mac/lss.app

Then exit terminal, open system preferences security and permit the lss.app to load, at this point the game should load.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
how does vanessas path work? keep getting an endgame without new scenes
Me also.
I played v08.2a0.3 through twice, from scratch avoiding Anne completely.
I keep getting this ending.

Does anyone have a said "save for the implemented routes" they could share?

1-V.08.2a.3.jpg

Jun 30, 2020
To load on a mac, assuming you've download and decompressed the file into your download folder :
Open terminal and type the following :

chmod -R a+x /Users/(your username goes here!)/Downloads/LongStoryShort_v0.8.2a0.3-mac/lss.app

Then exit terminal, open system preferences security and permit the lss.app to load, at this point the game should load.
Followed the instructions and was filled with hope when I got to my preferences security and I had an option to permit to load. I am guessing that means that the steps I took when fiddling with terminal were done correctly. I am still getting the error message that "the application "lss" cannot be opened". I even renamed the downloaded folder prior to starting the terminal command in order to try and avoid making an error due to typos and customized that part of the command in terminal along with my username.

I'm grateful for the effort to help.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Good job giving the man a cryptic command without telling him what it does. Also, it's the current year like Turdeau (sic!) would say, doesn't Linux and other Unix OSs like Apple have the option to make the program executable from the right click menu? Not sure if it will work, but try this.
Also, did you run the command as admin (root) via sudo?

Jun 30, 2020
Good job giving the man a cryptic command without telling him what it does. Also, it's the current year like Turdeau (sic!) would say, doesn't Linux and other Unix OSs like Apple have the option to make the program executable from the right click menu? Not sure if it will work, but try this.
Also, did you run the command as admin (root) via sudo?
Thanks for that link. Trying to educate myself now. The sudo question mystified me. All I got was an image in my head of Japanese wrestlers.

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Thanks for that link. Trying to educate myself now. The sudo question mystified me. All I got was an image in my head of Japanese wrestlers.
ROFL, no. sudo is a way to run a command with elevated privileges, kind of like the windows prompt to run as admin. So if you run certain commands which could put your system at risk, you need to run them by putting sudo before them , in order to run them as root (superuser in Linux and MacOS).

lexar123

Jul 10, 2018
Chmod a+x, in context of the line I've written enables the lss.app to launch i.e. it makes it executable. Without it I was unable to even open the app - gatekeeper on mac just wanted to delete it.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
I know it does that, but the asked didn't. I'm not sure why Linux users have this command line obsession. I often see tutorials with the mv (move) or cp (copy) commands and all I can think of is "you just tell them to do a copy/paste"...

• Red Heart
Reactions: queeg500

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I know it does that, but the asked didn't. I'm not sure why Linux users have this command line obsession. I often see tutorials with the mv (move) or cp (copy) commands and all I can think of is "you just tell them to do a copy/paste"...
While I can't speak for Linux users...even on Windows there are still some things I prefer to do via command line, simply because it doesn't lock up the UI and is often faster.

Reactions: sahadeva

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
this is the main point mate mc tells HER to keep texting HIM,
Literally the entire conversation about her keeping texting him is based around letting the MC know what they're talking about. When she doesn't do that and goes behind his back to make Chris her other boyfriend that's cheating. Is it the MC's fault? Yes, about 90%, but Ann still makes the decision to not follow through on her promised obligation about it and doesn't let the MC know that she got a second boyfriend.
Now I didn't call it NTR, I said it was cheating and about half the way there. Especially since as per what Ann says about him Chris absolutely is manipulating her on that path to think there's nothing wrong with her cheating on MC as long as she's happy.

If you think Chris is a nice guy then you're way more of a cuck than the MC on any path. A nice guy doesn't go up to a couple on a date and ask for the girl's number :rolleyes:
Literally every single scene he has is based on him pushing the boundaries to see what he can get away with.
Beyond all of that the last version of this game was bugged so even if you told her to stop texting him it was possible for her to continue, so even if you didn't make cuck choices you could still end up seeing the sharing path outcome. That was fixed this update but it was easy enough to happen on the last one.

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I hope someone can help me a bit.
Last version I played was 0.7, up until the current version, what is there on actual new content?
The changelog says a lot about behind the scenes stuff, but only very little new content is mentioned.
Is that really all that is new in the game? Not criticism, I'm not a patron, so I don't pay for this, so waiting usually doesn't bother me.
I just want to know whether it's enough content to warrant a download and playing the game (because 2-3 scenes lasting less than 10 minutes, that would be a waste of time IMO).

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Last version I played was 0.7, up until the current version, what is there on actual new content?
The changelog says a lot about behind the scenes stuff, but only very little new content is mentioned.
Is that really all that is new in the game? Not criticism, I'm not a patron, so I don't pay for this, so waiting usually doesn't bother me.
I just want to know whether it's enough content to warrant a download and playing the game (because 2-3 scenes lasting less than 10 minutes, that would be a waste of time IMO).
This is all of the content: https://f95zone.to/threads/long-story-short-v0-8-2a0-3-ttrickgames.31351/post-10040343

but yes, it is a bit short, as was expected.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Refreshing take of the same old take,
When I realized first that Alexa is a romance option I didn't believe it because being a celebrity I felt like she was out of my MC league. But then I understood that this is a game where MC gets to fuck anything that moves. Can't wait for Vanessa's father's arc.

On a serious note tho the NTR vs jealousy building in this game is a first. I can't say I ever played something as well done as this that makes me doubt what I actually want.
The game is reasonable with wholesome LI.
Vanessa is cool MC could get his dick wet without precedence working with her.

Joe naive bf for her perfect
Ann wholesome gf uncorrupted

The friend (for incest enjoyers
But without buildup feels and reads flat) and Instagram beauty is less immersive, surely you just bang and move on using the Ann seal of approval plot.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
The last scene with Emily having sex is worth watching,it's an excellent scene.Τhere is also a nice scene treesome(MM/F) with Vanessa which is a very good scene.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes