• Fat Joe

Votes: 950 8.9%

• Total voters

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I mean..it does say to do that for the patched version:
View attachment 2398231

Because the patch file requires the base game.
By odd combination, I meant only one copy of the full base game and one copy of the patch worked, from separate sources. Neither using the Mega-hosted install file +patch nor the thread op install + patch linked in thread op worked, it was specifically the patch from mega and the install file from thread OP, and nothing else, at least for me.

All other combinations either yielded black screens on startup, or black screens during the oft-mentioned instagram interactions.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I see. This game is a spider web of choices. It's fun and t he writing is good, but also kinda hard to figure out to get the path you want without a walkthrough, since there are so many junctions, and what's worse the WT has not been updated...
It's soooo eeeeeaaassssyyyyy thoughhhhhhh.
Go Vanessa blackmail, Ann corruption, tell Joe to break up with Vanessa and play through until the game lets you either stay on the break up path or go for the threesome scene. Make a save to view both versions and you've just gone through every scene this update.
Edit: Also tell the old man to fuck off while Vanessa is giving you a BJ and plan to blackmail him. The having Vanessa be a slut for him path hasn't been completed for this update.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Ah, so Netorase in that case. (bit different, since it isn't so much her cheating on MC or anything, but MC getting her to be back with an ex she likely cared about to some degree).
That is correct - this game has cheating and swinging (per F95's closest tags), but not netorare from what I can see.

Tags updated accordingly.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's soooo eeeeeaaassssyyyyy thoughhhhhhh.
Go Vanessa blackmail, Ann corruption, tell Joe to break up with Vanessa and play through until the game lets you either stay on the break up path or go for the threesome scene. Make a save to view both versions and you've just gone through every scene this update.
Edit: Also tell the old man to fuck off while Vanessa is giving you a BJ and plan to blackmail him. The having Vanessa be a slut for him path hasn't been completed for this update.
Yeah this guy gets it - there's like 3-4 key junctions and that's basically it, all the other things have little impact; biggest things probably are 1) Initial bar date with Ann or Vanessa. 2) Telling Ann at bar to change or 'stay like she is'. 3) Blackmailing Vanessa or not. This isn't everything, but I was surprised to read it described as a spiderweb, it's pretty simple to figure out without any guide; this aint some captainkitty game where it's a convoluted mess of forks poorly telegraphed to the player.

That is correct - this game has cheating and swinging (per F95's closest tags), but not netorare from what I can see.

Yup I'd agree with this - the only scene which could be considered borderline ntr is the joe-revenge-ann bj - but that's sooooo avoidable you have people here wondering how they even get that scene; you have to be chasing vanessa full force and a massive jerk to joe...and as I mentioned prior ntr feels like a poor descriptor for anything in this game, it's more voyeurism.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Alex busted in the latest update? Won't let me veiw the picture of her and ann thus making it impossible to like all her pictures to post i love you on her tanning post.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Alex busted in the latest update? Won't let me veiw the picture of her and ann thus making it impossible to like all her pictures to post i love you on her tanning post.
wait people actually post real stuff on there? I think it just counts the likes and # of text posts so for my playthroughs usually a stream of consiousness comes out :)

alex.jpg

Reactions: varage

varage

Jun 26, 2019
wait people actually post real stuff on there? I think it just counts the likes and # of text posts so for my playthroughs usually a stream of consiousness comes out :)

View attachment 2399129
according to walkthrough you like all her pictures as they are posted and get an extra hidden immage for posting i love you on the last image of her tasteful nude tanning i've gotten it in previous editions of play through but it won't let open black screens the game if you open the picture of her hugging ann taking a selfy.
[I believe you actually have to type out I love you. in order to do the comment to get it.]

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
according to walkthrough you like all her pictures as they are posted and get an extra hidden immage for posting i love you on the last image of her tasteful nude tanning i've gotten it in previous editions of play through but it won't let open black screens the game if you open the picture of her hugging ann taking a selfy.
[I believe you actually have to type out I love you. in order to do the comment to get it.]
This is an extra image in addition to her late night sexting with MC? because I've gotten that.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
This version is too buggy to run but I checked out images and I can’t wait for the fixed one.

P.S. I’m VN guy and dislike ‘games’ but this one is great specifically as a ‘game’

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
For the black screen problem get the latest alpha. Speaking of things that aren't working, how do i get the threesome with DP with Joe and Vanessa in the underpass or Vanessa at the beach from version 8? I tried both telling him to split up with her and stay with her but no dice.
In fact it seems like I got only a small fraction of the V8 content found here \resources\app\dist\static\media\images\V8\ Ironically, the game tells me there is no content for the path I am on (the Vanessa path) "The content in this release is for the Vanessa path". I also never got the return of Emily's BF nor Alex home after reinstalling her Windows

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

uhhhh, isn't Netorase a subgenre of Netorare though?

Also, pretty sure there is Netorare on the other routes, was specifically talking about one route here. (one of the sisters route).

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
The "a" in the build version stands for Alpha. Alpha builds are not intended to be played by players. You decided to download and play an alpha build and got surprised at the bugs and crashes? As for the time it takes him to produce the game, it has been stated over and over again that this is a hobby/side project for the dev who has a fulltime job. Finally if you believe the game quality is low, maybe just fuck off to another game? There are plenty around here.
lol, I just said how it is. It's a review of the update and I mentioned all of those things you did. Don't understand why you are so mad...

And I am telling people to play other games because this one is not worth it. At least not yet. It's extremely buggy, unfinished, the dev takes a whole year to release an update, the kinks aren't executed well and the game doesn't even fully utilizes the mechanics it has.

Last edited:

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
yoo, does ann not start dressing up like a whore if you tell her 'not to change' at the bar? i don't wanna start the game over to find out. anyone know?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The Sex Scenes

Incredibly mixed bag. Some of the king straight up don't make sense. For example there is a threesome scene between Vanessa, Joe and the MC with few variation on it but they just make no sense. MC can either have a regular threesome or cuck Joe but the game gives you third option where the MC can get cucked? How is this supposed to work when Vanessa isn't even MC's girlfriend. Would this scene even work for people that are into this? Same for the "Roomate" character and her boyfriend. It's just a voyeur scene.

On the other hand, the actual girlfriend (or possible girlfriend) cannot get into any NTR situations other that a blowjob which the MC has to consent to, removing any aspect of Cheating or NTR, and making it more into Sharing and, again, Voyeurism. This is incredibly weird when you have Instagrap ripoff as a mechanic of the game. It's such a perfect setup for a lot of Cheating and NTR scenarios. Like, maybe Ann can a picture of her going to cinema with Chris character without the MC and hint at some sexual escapades. Why include this if the game doesn't utilize it correctly?

If you want to play this game and finish satisfied, the only actual viable route would be the classic "Harem" route where the MC character just fucks every girl. If you are looking for anything else, skip it (for now).
Really? I had high hopes for the next version and intended to do a full playthrough, but if things are like you describe.. :(

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
It really makes me wonder if Alex's route will branch depending on whether you're playing it like a creepy Instagram simp toward her, or whether you're the nice next door neighbor that is an escape from her social media addiction. One route could build toward a genuine vanilla romance that keeps her grounded while the other feeds the addiction and pushes her toward onlyfans content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterKr

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
If you liked all her photos, does the game put you in creep category or something

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Really? I had high hopes for the next version and intended to do a full playthrough, but if things are like you describe.. :(
thats the problem at the moment the game is boring for a ntr lover I mean you can play a asshole harem route and fuck everything or alpha sharing/blackmail route or a love route but if you wanna play a guy that is more down to earth/nerdy/gamer/loser typ and wanna focus only on a single girl (love of your life) without girls constantly wanna jump on your dick go on romantic dates build a relationship maybe with a nerdy girl like ann/or the beach girl this route would be the best for real ntr but than you are on a love route and nothing happens the bartender dont really tries to steal ann/beach girl and their is no other anti protagonist asshole/bully typ cheracter or unespected turns but the game has so many unused potential for ntr very sad sweet ann would be perfect maybe beach girl too dont know :cry::cry:

Reactions: Mwanted
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes