• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 806 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 949 8.9%

• Total voters

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yikes, this update in its current state is kind of embarassing for someone who's usually a high quality dev. Also getting similar issues to what others described in thread (even post patches, with both versions) - so clearly this isn't some weird user hardware edge case; it's common. I get that it's only an alpha and disclaimed as such, but if it were my software, I certainly wouldnt release anything, publicly or privately with gaping holes like black screen crashes.

Unfortunately this is one of my favorite games on the site, so it's kinda like meeting up with that really hot girl but she had bad breath that night.....

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
Unplayable. I'm having the same issue as others, black screen as soon as you move to load and escape just kills it as well.

Zent7

Sep 30, 2018
I thought we're getting android version with this update?

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

oklol111

Mar 7, 2021
Vanessa/MC solo scene at MC's house (certain conditions must be met, but she basically does everything she can to try and get MC to fuck her)
- I mean the save game file for this scene

Reactions: Ghostly and langil

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ya know, I'm not gonna lie, I'm not the biggest Vanessa fan but holy fuck was her part of the update just pure fun. Fucking the dude's girlfriend right in front of him, cucking Joe over the phone, cucking Joe in person. My favourite part of hers was probably right after Joe got pissed and went back to his car and Vanessa just goes "Well you fucked that one up" like she didn't completely fucking love it

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes