• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
lol she's what drew me to the game, but I just think the other girls are far sexier and desirable. Maybe because we can't really have them yet. I dunno :)
Yeah, we all have our preference I think Ann is easily the hottest plus like I said I think she is really sweet & Innocent
Even on the corruption path lol
That's why I'm going to make my mc stay loyal to her unless she lets us bang other girls
But I won't do it without her permission.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
People need to learn to wait, I agree that updates take time and don't have much content, but we know that most devs have their irl work and their own problems. is not easy.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I hope that in the future Emily's ex-boyfriend returns and takes control again and this time without her asking mc to kick him out

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
lol she's what drew me to the game, but I just think the other girls are far sexier and desirable. Maybe because we can't really have them yet. I dunno :)
That's not the reason: the real reason is that the other girls are far sexier and desirable.

Well, I'm crossing my fingers for some Emily and/or Alex content in a few months. "Long Ann's Story Short ft. Vanessa" has many fans, but maybe it's time to cater to other people's tastes too. They get their cum kisses with Ann, we get our sexy blondes. I think that's a fair deal!

sofuckyyy

Jun 1, 2017
If I may... (and this isn't aimed specifically at you, but to everyone in general)

We all would love faster updates. And many of us would love more content with whom I consider "best girls": Emily, Alex, and Jenny

But some of the entitled posts about how long it takes are just ridiculous.

Unless any of you have any experience and can provide tips on how he could do this any faster? He can't quit his job. He can't neglect his family. He can't make Daz renders go any faster, and he has a 3090. I've pointed this out before, but some animations can take up to 18 hours to finish rendering and while they are doing so, he can't really do anything else on that PC. I know another dev who has animations that are taking up to 40 hours.

I can tell you he's always working on the game. He and I are in very different time zones and he's sharing stuff he's working on with me at what is around 4:00 AM for him and he hasn't even gone to bed yet.

I just don't know what else he can do to please some of you that is in the realm of possibility.
I mean all that is totally understandable and while I certainly don't expect him to make this game a higher priority than his actual job or his family the fact remains that updates only come out every 4-8 months which just puts this game in an awkward spot. From my perspective as a consumer, I'm willing to spend a certain amount of money supporting my favorite developers and artists every month and while Ttrick and this game is definitely in my top 3 in terms of quality, the quantity simply gets so overshadowed by other games. Like my $5/10 simply feels better spent supporting something that has regular updates every other month or even every 3 months.

It's like if Netflix only added new shows and movies every 6 months. Like they could be the highest quality, most critically acclaimed content out there but most people aren't going to see much value in subscribing to that and will likely just go to some other streaming service that is pumping out good content but on a more frequent and consistent basis. It's just such a shame because this game undoubtably has the quality to be one of the top ones on this site if there was just some way for it to get new content out every 2 months instead of every 6.

All of that said, this update looks top notch and he likely more than earned my support for another couple of months before it drifts again to some other game that puts out content on a regular basis.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I mean all that is totally understandable and while I certainly don't expect him to make this game a higher priority than his actual job or his family the fact remains that updates only come out every 4-8 months which just puts this game in an awkward spot. From my perspective as a consumer, I'm willing to spend a certain amount of money supporting my favorite developers and artists every month and while Ttrick and this game is definitely in my top 3 in terms of quality, the quantity simply gets so overshadowed by other games. Like my $5/10 simply feels better spent supporting something that has regular updates every other month or even every 3 months.

It's like if Netflix only added new shows and movies every 6 months. Like they could be the highest quality, most critically acclaimed content out there but most people aren't going to see much value in subscribing to that and will likely just go to some other streaming service that is pumping out good content but on a more frequent and consistent basis. It's just such a shame because this game undoubtably has the quality to be one of the top ones on this site if there was just some way for it to get new content out every 2 months instead of every 6.

All of that said, this update looks top notch and he likely more than earned my support for another couple of months before it drifts again to some other game that puts out content on a regular basis.
With this kind of game with multiple paths, each of which featuring very different kinks and types of girls, I would take this approach: give the dev your support only when you get the content that you like. I wouldn't pay for an Ann update or for any NTR-focused one because that would mean paying for something that I don't like at all, but I'd gladly give the dev some support when a substantial Alex and Emily update is released. Maybe join his patreon for 2 or 3 months.
That way you will be contributing to the game's progress with some money every now and then while at the same time you'll not feel bitter about it if the game goes for months or years without any content that you enjoy. In my opinion, that's the healthiest way to go about it.

Reactions: Mushybird

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

What you're saying is very reasonable and I totally understand where you're coming from. As someone who subscribes to about 12 devs right now, the majority of them have a shorter release cycle of 2-4 months. I, too, am picky about who I support based on how long the updates take.

I wish there was a simple solution to this. He just doesn't have the time, sadly.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I got it for Scene replay too. It's the same declaration style.

This is full gallery unlock. Put it inside Long Story Short V0.8.3a - win\resources\app\dist\static\js

Side note, very impressed with TypeScript usage. I've been meaning to try to use TS for RPGMakerMV, and help developers write better code + maybe do a i18n plugin integration template so we get less shitty translation projects.

I'd been interested in the soure code if the dev ever releases it.
I might be doing something wrong (or not) but this doesn't work on v0.8b, all gallery and scenes are still locked. current most closest file name I find in that path is named main.f02ac3f4.chunk.js (so now it isn't replacing anything now)

If possible, update please :)

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
I always up with the 0.8.3a version (as indicated in the top right corner of the game) whatever download link I choose out of the Windows ones.

Are those links just crap or is there another problem here ?

EDIT : New scenes appear in the gallery, locked obviously, but all my saves are blocked because it indeed tells me I'm still on 0.8.3a. BUT new scenes indicate that the game is updated. The fuck ?

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
I got it for Scene replay too. It's the same declaration style.

This is full gallery unlock. Put it inside Long Story Short V0.8.3a - win\resources\app\dist\static\js

Side note, very impressed with TypeScript usage. I've been meaning to try to use TS for RPGMakerMV, and help developers write better code + maybe do a i18n plugin integration template so we get less shitty translation projects.

I'd been interested in the soure code if the dev ever releases it.
Update please :rolleyes:

Reactions: aordd69

sofuckyyy

Jun 1, 2017
With this kind of game with multiple paths, each of which featuring very different kinks and types of girls, I would take this approach: give the dev your support only when you get the content that you like. I wouldn't pay for an Ann update or for any NTR-focused one because that would mean paying for something that I don't like at all, but I'd gladly give the dev some support when a substantial Alex and Emily update is released. Maybe join his patreon for 2 or 3 months.
That way you will be contributing to the game's progress with some money every now and then while at the same time you'll not feel bitter about it if the game goes for months or years without any content that you enjoy. In my opinion, that's the healthiest way to go about it.
This is kind of why I feel like the slower release schedule hurts this game so much. If it was releasing every 2 months I would probably just stay subscribed even if the content of that release might not be something I'm super interested in because I know the next update would be just around the corner and would likely have something I am interested in. Right now it is like 4-6 months between new content and a lot of people are probably unsubscribing/resubscribing because they don't feel like there is a lot of value in just staying subscribed when the content they are interested in might only come once a year.

Reactions: Aristos

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
During the Threesome with Chris when the option to kiss Ann when she had cum in her mouth came up
I was very shocked but also very happy.
I know I already said it but that whole scene is one of the most erotic things I have seen in any game
It's the kind of thing I remember long after I have closed the game
Ann was so sweet for doing that for the mc it just makes me love her even more

I told you guys she was sweet & Innocent (she is also very hot)
She is definitely wife material.
I also think the dev is really good at writing.
and this update further proved that imo

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
No one told you to play the alpha and beta versions. Its your own fault. Its pretty much completed now though.
Ok that's not the problem. Go look at the OP and see when it was posted. 2019. That means it has taken 4 years to get to only this much content. Given how little that is, you're looking at probably another 6 years of development to go.

Reactions: suissant

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This is kind of why I feel like the slower release schedule hurts this game so much. If it was releasing every 2 months I would probably just stay subscribed even if the content of that release might not be something I'm super interested in because I know the next update would be just around the corner and would likely have something I am interested in. Right now it is like 4-6 months between new content and a lot of people are probably unsubscribing/resubscribing because they don't feel like there is a lot of value in just staying subscribed when the content they are interested in might only come once a year.
You are right: many guys were attracted to this game by the NTR and sharing side of it, while others like me were firstly attracted by Vanessa's playful shenanigans and later stayed thanks to Alex and Emily's role in it.
With so much variety in the game and limited resources to make it, it's impossible for the dev to produce faster updates, let alone updates with content for all paths. The only thing he could do is remove some specific paths, but that would estrange either NTR/sharing fans or other players. I would leave this place and forget about this game if Alex and Emily disappearead, or if it was confirmed thay all content we'd be getting with them would necessarily involve kissing their mouths full of cum while Chris fucks their ass. Similarly, NTR and corruption fans would just leave if their favourite content suddenly disappeared.
It's sort of a catch 22 situation.

Bottom line is, this dev can't please everyone: faster updates would mean losing a portion of his player base, while keeping his current development pace is bound to leave someone unsatisfied when an update drops without any content they like. Only those players who like everything would be happy no matter what. It is what it is. I'll simply keep waiting for some quality Alex and Emily time while playing other games.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes