Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I always up with the 0.8.3a version (as indicated in the top right corner of the game) whatever download link I choose out of the Windows ones.

Are those links just crap or is there another problem here ?

EDIT : New scenes appear in the gallery, locked obviously, but all my saves are blocked because it indeed tells me I'm still on 0.8.3a. BUT new scenes indicate that the game is updated. The fuck ?
same question lmao
I verified that he forgot to update the version number there. If the new scenes show, then you have the latest version.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ok that's not the problem. Go look at the OP and see when it was posted. 2019. That means it has taken 4 years to get to only this much content. Given how little that is, you're looking at probably another 6 years of development to go.
Not that you'll give much thought to this, but about 8 months of that time was spent building a new engine so he could develop the game on his own. This was after his former development partner and he parted ways.

And it goes back to what I was explaining earlier... what else can he do? He's working on this every chance he gets. He can't quit his job to do this full-time because the game doesn't supplement that income.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: suissant and Turret

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Man I absolutely love this game but TTrick's engine makes this utterly unplayable for me. All 4 of my saves have maybe a dozen new renders of new content and I can't even figure out what path I'm on in each save.

I'm gonna stick to GetOutOfMyLab's port exclusively. At least I know my way around Ren'Py.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Every time I play this game and change one or two choiches, I discover some new scene. This time:
in one path Anne share some photo with the barman;
in another Anne try an anal plug.
This game is over the top but now is useful a guide.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
The new update has some really nice scenes and renders! Unfortunarely I cannot test out more, here it is already late evening, I need to go to bed. Thanks that the game goes on!

Reactions: MokshaSeeker

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
these pictures in the gallery have no Scene in scenes associated with it. I assume it's missing/overlooked?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not everything in the gallery will have a scene associated with it in the scene replay. This is usually the case when it's a really short scene that has no animation.

Reactions: princess bride
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes