• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is it just me or is this version heavily compressed compared to previous versions? First off - I remember the overall file size being bigger than 900 megs, and second off, all the renders seem wayyyy grainier/lowfi than I remember them.....maybe I'm just going crazy...

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Since the new developer took over it feels like little to no progress has been made. Do new renders actually get added each update or is it just a couple of scenes because I honestly can never tell. It’s a good game but the progress is so slow..

superkakaroto

Feb 7, 2021
No Longer Works for v0-8b - will update if I remember in 2 weeks to respect dev's Patreon efforts. I don't support leaking games when it was less than 24 hours since it was released to the 20$ tier.
-- 06/21/2023

This is full gallery unlock. Put it inside Long Story Short V0.8.3a - win\resources\app\dist\static\js

Side note, very impressed with TypeScript usage. I've been meaning to try to use TS for RPGMakerMV, and help developers write better code + maybe do a i18n plugin integration template so we get less shitty translation projects.

I'd been interested in the soure code if the dev ever releases it.
thanks for the unlocker but it doesnt work for me, the same scenes are still locked

obolocreo17

Apr 5, 2023
the game is one of the best on the web, no doubt, but it's so discouraging that in 4 years they've only gotten so little content. That's the problem with these games, even when they are good, they take forever to get a reasonable amount of content.
After 4 years, you have a game you can kill in an afternoon, with all the branching unlocked and watching all the cutscenes. And it happens with everyone, the eternal cliffhanger to milk money.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I forgot to say I think there might be a bug
When I told Chris what Ann did at the library the mc told him she ate some pussy
But I had chosen for her flirt with that nerd
Has this happened to anyone else?
Beta updates break logic sometimes. It'll be fixed once the main update is out. Like right now the pictures you tell Ann to post aren't the ones she does. For example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is what she posted from the photoshoot, even though the save I took that screenshot in had NTR disabled so I didn't even get the option to have her take pictures with the basketball dudes.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
People who give negative reviews are called trolls, very interesting, it's hard to disagree with them because the game is one big slideshow, the choices don't matter much, whatever you choose, it all comes down to the same thing, forced events, game it starts to get boring because not much changes and the updates are too small.
For a game from 2019, the content is a joke to me and even the last update has not changed much...

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
No Longer Works for v0-8b - will update if I remember in 2 weeks to respect dev's Patreon efforts. I don't support leaking games when it was less than 24 hours since it was released to the 20$ tier.
-- 06/21/2023

This is full gallery unlock. Put it inside Long Story Short V0.8.3a - win\resources\app\dist\static\js

Side note, very impressed with TypeScript usage. I've been meaning to try to use TS for RPGMakerMV, and help developers write better code + maybe do a i18n plugin integration template so we get less shitty translation projects.

I'd been interested in the soure code if the dev ever releases it.
As much as I look forward to the gallery unlocker, I really respect your position.

Reactions: cleanfeel

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
is there any good ntr in this update???? or is it all the MC corrupts ann and the MC shares ann which is not ntr for me

Giosonume

Jul 11, 2017
I guess I only played 0.8.3a version ever. When I open the exe from 0.8b it shows 0.8.3a as version, I tried compressing and deleting 0.8.3a folder but still. Why is that? Also any content past 0.8.3a in matter of progressing? Win64 by the way

marker699

Nov 21, 2018
I see that there is a folder called locales, and in it there are many different languages, how can I use them to play in other languages?

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
HELP!

How do I make the game put the save folder in another place? Or can I even do that? I moved the folder from C: to D: due to lack of space but the game doesn't recognize it anymore.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
HELP!

How do I make the game put the save folder in another place? Or can I even do that? I moved the folder from C: to D: due to lack of space but the game doesn't recognize it anymore.
As far as I'm aware, you can't change the location of the save folder. It's always the same location (such as %AppData%/lss on Windows).

I've also just tried moving the game from my E: drive to my D: drive and run the game and load a save. I didn't have any issues.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Great great game! Vanessa is so fun! I believe I'll have to play it again using walkthrough to unlock all scenes and gallery, I missed a lot of'em...

Jorden

Jun 4, 2017
This is full gallery unlock (Gallery + Scenes). Put it inside Long Story Short V0.8.3a - win\resources\app\dist\static\js

Scenes - Cannot see the picture buy you can click on it to play.
Gallery - I changed the code to see all pictures if you completed this scene:
1687442871959.png

if not please complete it, it's in the beginning of the game.

Dont forget to click on the like button :)

Enjoy.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
As far as I'm aware, you can't change the location of the save folder. It's always the same location (such as %AppData%/lss on Windows).

I've also just tried moving the game from my E: drive to my D: drive and run the game and load a save. I didn't have any issues.
Well that fucking sucks. I got 1Gb of Saves in my folder and it's seriously messing up with my PC.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes