Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
I can't believe you guys Don't like Ann as much as those other less awesome girls
I mean Ann Kissed us with cum in her mouth And held our hand while she was getting banged
That was so sweet and wholesome of her.

Thats right
Ann Is perfect.
Ok, we get it you like Ann, in particular with cum in her mouth. How about, we, non-Ann lovers, have our say in this public thread ? You've been spamming the same thing since yesterday. Print a poster, print her on your mug, make a tatoo if you want, but whatever you do, please, let us say what we want too... No one is telling you what to like or not.... Do what you want, but man, this is getting weird.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Ok, we get it you like Ann, in particular with cum in her mouth. How about, we, non-Ann lovers, have our say in this public thread ? You've been spamming the same thing since yesterday. Print a poster, print her on your mug, make a tatoo if you want, but whatever you do, please, let us say what we want too... No one is telling you what to like or not.... Do what you want, but man, this is getting weird.

he just loves ann with cum in her mouth leave him be!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

I thought we were just having fun but fine I'll stop

Also thanks for paying special attention to me :)

Reactions: crisbr

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Peak reddit: posturing as the "non-weird" one while extensively searching one's post history to portray them negatively.
"I'm just chill man, why you gotta be so weird.."

The forums need more speech not less. Don't tell us how others are dumb for posting a lot about their favorite characters, rather tell us about YOUR favorite characters and scenes.

I like Vanessa and Ann for different reasons, Ann for the sweet yet malleable gf, and Vanessa because her writing feels so realistic and down-to-earth, I swear I've known 3+ Vanessas in real life. Emily just doesn't have enough story to comment on, and still waiting for more with beach girl.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Peak reddit: posturing as the "non-weird" one while extensively searching one's post history to portray them negatively.
"I'm just chill man, why you gotta be so weird.."

The forums need more speech not less. Don't tell us how others are dumb for posting a lot about their favorite characters, rather tell us about YOUR favorite characters and scenes.

I like Vanessa and Ann for different reasons, Ann for the sweet yet malleable gf, and Vanessa because her writing feels so realistic and down-to-earth, I swear I've known 3+ Vanessas in real life. Emily just doesn't have enough story to comment on, and still waiting for more with beach girl.
Thanks' for having my back mate.
And yeah, Vanessa Is interesting I'm looking forward to seeing what happens on her route in the future
I wonder If we can make her a loyal girlfriend?

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I wish the gallery fully unlocked when you get to the end of an update I just got to the end of the newest update and I'm still obviously missing a lot in the gallery and would have to do another playthrough or two to get everything.

AA2996

Oct 18, 2021
Can someone please tell me how to use the gallery unlocker? Ive added the file inside Long Story Short V0.8.3a - win\resources\app\dist\static\js but the gallery is not unlocked.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I wish the gallery fully unlocked when you get to the end of an update I just got to the end of the newest update and I'm still obviously missing a lot in the gallery and would have to do another playthrough or two to get everything.
Aha! You have just discovered the entire point of a locked gallery. To leverage your FOMO to incentivize multiple playthroughs.

horndog2991

Jun 29, 2020
The dev confirmed that he forgot to change the version number that displays when the game is open. If you go to gallery/scenes and you see new scenes there, you have the correct 0.8b version.

As the game instructed everyone before starting the 0.8a content, you'll want to load an older save from the end of 0.7 or the beginning of 0.8a in order to see all of the new content.
how do you even access the gallery, I haven't been able to find it personally.

horndog2991

Jun 29, 2020
Thanks' for having my back mate.
And yeah, Vanessa Is interesting I'm looking forward to seeing what happens on her route in the future
I wonder If we can make her a loyal girlfriend?
I highly doubt it that she will become "fully" loyal, who knows maybe she will change the MC into a male version of her of sorts. I'm saying that because I can see potential where MC is with Vanessa/Ann/Alex and maybe even Emily at the same time (I mean all of them in the ending) but what do I know, I could be completely off base.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes