Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab I often see you frequenting this thread, have you noticed a degradation (or higher compression) of image quality this patch?
TTrick did compress the images a bit more to reduce download size. If you have any examples of where it was very noticeable... or if it was just everything, let me know and I'll pass it on.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
The last update was in February. Unfortunately, it really depends on the dev's work schedule on how much time he can put into development. Sometimes it's 6 months. It just varies.
I see, well, yes I suppose waiting 6 months is not that great, but yeah, there's nothing to do about it. Thanks for the info

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
The thing is, the saves for the game are placed separately than other games. The game creates it's own "LSS" folder where it places the "saves" folder and if I move it to another place, the game no longer recognizes the saves.
Let me keep it simple for you. This game is on custom engine so this engine act as any other installer which stores some its files in C drive on this location where some default downloaded or stored files of projects(of different software's when installing software's) are saved UNLESS you explicitly change location. But in this Engine this is one and only way to access it's save files as the location of saves file can't be changed explicitly (no option).

In short you can say it's born that way.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
I can't believe you guys Don't like Ann as much as those other less awesome girls
I mean Ann Kissed us with cum in her mouth And held our hand while she was getting banged
That was so sweet and wholesome of her.

Thats right
Ann Is perfect.
SPOILERS

I love Ann. MC's little cock slut who had her anal virginity taken away sneakily by Chris (optional). I hope she does lots of new things with Chris sneakily haha. :love:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
SPOILERS

I love Ann. MC's little cock slut who had her anal virginity taken away sneakily by Chris (optional). I hope she does lots of new things with Chris sneakily haha. :love:
I'm a bit different i would prefer it if she told me everything
Thats why at the start i turn on the option to be in control lol

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Does anyone knows what "Could have created a presentation that at least gives you and them reasons to care for each other" means ?

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
can we share vanessa as well or just ann? it'd be cool for ntr/netorase ppl if we could do it with any love interest

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
can we share vanessa as well or just ann? it'd be cool for ntr/netorase ppl if we could do it with any love interest
Kinda? She's MC's best friend's girlfriend. But eventually, if you pick the right choices, she will do what MC wants her to. Or she'll ask if she can be naughty and MC has to approve or not.

Reactions: Kekekerkek

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
The scene with Vanessa and the old dude was good but I hope he returns at some point and tells the MC a different story. We only got to listen to her version. Would be funny if the old chap tells us that Vanessa practically demanded of him to not stop plowing her even though his boner was already starting to hurt. Throw in sentence that he believes she enjoyed it even more when she realized his predicament and made it her goal to orgasm as often as possible.

This would put a twist on her version of the story because she never made this guy look like a "fool", while the real story is probably a mix of both versions.
How do you get this scene

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
TTrick did compress the images a bit more to reduce download size. If you have any examples of where it was very noticeable... or if it was just everything, let me know and I'll pass it on.
It was just everything tbh, I noticed it immediately.

For the sake of compression; I guess it's not bad in that you don't yet see pixelation yet the file sizes are quite small, but the old game certainly looked a lot better.

Furthermore, (and I don't have an old version so this is just from memory, I wish I could see them side by side to compare) the images look more "washed out" now, like they've lost some contrast or shadow effects. I never thought of LSS looking 'cheap' compared to its peers, it was always solid renderwise, yet the current version definitely makes the visuals take a back seat.

If you could provide a link to any older versions or image captures it'd be much easier to compare.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
exactly what route is it on? or was added in an earlier update...

I remember she was dating some old guy, but he didn't fuck her
Not interested in going through the path to double check, but I'd imagine it's when you choose "give him what he wants" on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
screen. Mind you you you'll end up missing the beach scene then which is my personal favourite scene in the game.
Should be Vanessa blackmail and I imagine you'd have to disagree with her when she says she's perfect.

Reactions: bandyta80
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes