Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well that fucking sucks. I got 1Gb of Saves in my folder and it's seriously messing up with my PC.
If you play a lot of games with Ren'Py, they also save in that %AppData% directory, specifically %AppData%/RenPy. So, might want to look there and see if there's anything you want to clean out.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
If you play a lot of games with Ren'Py, they also save in that %AppData% directory, specifically %AppData%/RenPy. So, might want to look there and see if there's anything you want to clean out.
The thing is, the saves for the game are placed separately than other games. The game creates it's own "LSS" folder where it places the "saves" folder and if I move it to another place, the game no longer recognizes the saves.

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
We all would love faster updates. And many of us would love more content with whom I consider "best girls": Emily, Alex, and Jenny
Definitely my top 3, and in the same order ! o_O

Tbh I play LSS once or year or two know because I know updates are pretty short. It's frustrating but hey there is nothing we can change. Long updates is better than abandoned games.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Giosonume

Jul 11, 2017
I guess I only played 0.8.3a version ever. When I open the exe from 0.8b it shows 0.8.3a as version, I tried compressing and deleting 0.8.3a folder but still. Why is that? Also any content past 0.8.3a in matter of progressing? Win64 by the way
No idea anyone?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
No idea anyone?
The dev confirmed that he forgot to change the version number that displays when the game is open. If you go to gallery/scenes and you see new scenes there, you have the correct 0.8b version.

As the game instructed everyone before starting the 0.8a content, you'll want to load an older save from the end of 0.7 or the beginning of 0.8a in order to see all of the new content.

Giosonume

Jul 11, 2017
The dev confirmed that he forgot to change the version number that displays when the game is open. If you go to gallery/scenes and you see new scenes there, you have the correct 0.8b version.

As the game instructed everyone before starting the 0.8a content, you'll want to load an older save from the end of 0.7 or the beginning of 0.8a in order to see all of the new content.
Thanks

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
The scene with Vanessa and the old dude was good but I hope he returns at some point and tells the MC a different story. We only got to listen to her version. Would be funny if the old chap tells us that Vanessa practically demanded of him to not stop plowing her even though his boner was already starting to hurt. Throw in sentence that he believes she enjoyed it even more when she realized his predicament and made it her goal to orgasm as often as possible.

This would put a twist on her version of the story because she never made this guy look like a "fool", while the real story is probably a mix of both versions.

Reactions: linus.quotes
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes