Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
I used to think this game was awesome and had great potential...

But after a couple of 1-2 updates per year, which always seems to have little content, of which I am unable to unlock, of which my gallery is permanently half locked... From a game that I may have replayed the beginning/prologue a billion times, trying to get anything different... Just so after a while, I have to restart everything from scratch... To discover if there's anything new, just to find the most 'unexpected' surprise that either there isn't anything new, or if there is I can't unlock and it would be a few minutes worth of gameplay anyways.

The reason why I still bother must be either love... (or something worse), still kinda tempted to put this on the ignore list.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

But after a couple of 1-2 updates per year, which always seems to have little content, of which I am unable to unlock, of which my gallery is permanently half locked... From a game that I may have replayed the beginning/prologue a billion times, trying to get anything different... Just so after a while, I have to restart everything from scratch... To discover if there's anything new.

The reason why I still bother must be love... (or something worse), still kinda tempted to put this on the ignore list.
Thanks for letting us know?...

sofuckyyy

Jun 1, 2017

But after a couple of 1-2 updates per year, which always seems to have little content, of which I am unable to unlock, of which my gallery is permanently half locked... From a game that I may have replayed the beginning/prologue a billion times, trying to get anything different... Just so after a while, I have to restart everything from scratch... To discover if there's anything new, just to find the most 'unexpected' surprise that either there isn't anything new, or if there is I can't unlock and it would be a few minutes worth of gameplay anyways.

The reason why I still bother must be either love... (or something worse), still kinda tempted to put this on the ignore list.
Just wait for the renpy version. You can skip a bunch of the dialog to figure out the paths easier or simply unlock all of the scenes.

Reactions: Astriedax

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Man I absolutely love this game but TTrick's engine makes this utterly unplayable for me. All 4 of my saves have maybe a dozen new renders of new content and I can't even figure out what path I'm on in each save.

I'm gonna stick to GetOutOfMyLab's port exclusively. At least I know my way around Ren'Py.
Agreed im in the same boat as you gunna stay with the renpy game

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
look, I don't even know where to start but I'll sum it up like this this update was spectacular wonderful, hot very hot ,I loved being able to share my girlfriend, you can let her go without me or I can go with her wow, I still can't believe what I saw..
I don't want to give spoilers, but the kisses were incredible and telling him the details and him taking advantage of it was spectacular congratulations

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
He already got a big, creamy snowball from Ann so why not? It does seem like something Vanessa would do, though, so it is more likely for her "I'm perfect" path.
I'm hoping if it does happen It's with Ann
I would totally make the mc eat her creampie
She is just so damn cute

• Angry
Reactions: Bmagada

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I forgot to say I think there might be a bug
When I told Chris what Ann did at the library the mc told him she ate some pussy
But I had chosen for her flirt with that nerd
Has this happened to anyone else?

Mar 30, 2023

Wow...just how do you DARE criticize something that some people like...on the internet of all places. What fuckin' balls you have.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes