Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
1, 8, 10, and 11 are clearly the best, 6 is just way too slutty for a date, that's more for a party, a really wild party.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
1, 8, 10, and 11 are clearly the best, 6 is just way too slutty for a date, that's more for a party, a really wild party.
see that doesnt even look like a party dress to me, that just looks like 'i dressed this way because Im getting paid for it'

Unpopular opinion: at first I thought 4 was best when I mistook lower lioncloth dress for trainer pants, I'm a sucker for girls in athletic wear.

11 could look like a non-super-slut dress but alex doesnt have the right proportions for it. A cruel reallity in womens clothing is the same outfit on big boobs will look trashy whereas with small boobs it can look refined. If any women who werent mammically blessed happen to read this, that's one thing to be happy about.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Yeah honestly hope it won’t be 6. Doesn’t it look similar to something Vanessa was supposed to wear for the old dude? :unsure:

4 looks cool at a first glance.

Anyway next chapter should be good with both Alex and Emily content. :BootyTime: Must say so far I haven’t really been feeling the zest vibes in this game, but Emily has the best model imo.:cautious:

Last edited:

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
what a game i have been trying to play update from last year but every time when you go and repair the pc and come home and end the day it always says one thing that's it for the update. from last 4 update only this is happening. very good dev

Last edited:

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
Decided to write up a quick gallery & scene unlock modification since the current one is for an older version.

So this one will work with v0.8b and also fixes the incorrect NTR? checkbox as well as the Vanessa hotel scene not loading correctly.
Thank you

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
thanks but always ann ann ann really boring no emily :(
Still there is progress with her.
In the latest update, on my Ann Vanesas Corruption path, she watched me and Vanessa have sex at the end, and invited me to help her fall asleep into her bed afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soooo. Hopefully scenes with her will get spicier from here on out :)

theM@n

Mar 14, 2019
Still there is progress with her.
In the latest update, on my Ann Vanesas Corruption path, she watched me and Vanessa have sex at the end, and invited me to help her fall asleep into her bed afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soooo. Hopefully scenes with her will get spicier from here on out :)
how do you get on that path?

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
how do you get on that path?
Dont get on the NTR/Joe Rival path and you should be fine.
When Vanessa asks if she is perfect the way she is, disagree, and then do not do the threesome with Joe and Vanessa. Then Vanessa will come to you at night. Dont know if there are other important desicions, but dont think so.

Also Emily will ask you to sleep with her anyway, even if Vanessa is not there. Just found it spicier, that she watches me have sex, and invites me into her bed afterward :D

And if you want help with the Paths, play the RenPy conversion, as it has a built in walkthrough. It just is not up to date on the version, but it will help knowing what each desicion does.

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
Decided to write up a quick gallery & scene unlock modification since the current one is for an older version.

So this one will work with v0.8b and also fixes the incorrect NTR? checkbox as well as the Vanessa hotel scene not loading correctly.
where do you put it? please?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The poll doesn't show any end date, so not sure if there is one or not. But these are the results so far:
View attachment 2733791
Pfff Jesus Christ... number 6 is one of the worst outfits for a date out of the whole lot. She looks like the cheapest street whore in town.
I don't get those people: you are gonna see her naked after the date, why not choose something more appropriate for the actual date? 1, 2 or 3 for example are sexy and elegant enough for a girl like Alex.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
The poll doesn't show any end date, so not sure if there is one or not. But these are the results so far:
View attachment 2733791
Pfff Jesus Christ... number 6 is one of the worst outfits for a date out of the whole lot. She looks like the cheapest street whore in town.
I don't get those people: you are gonna see her naked after the date, why not choose something more appropriate for the actual date? 1, 2 or 3 for example are sexy and elegant enough for a girl like Alex.
Would be cool if we could see the outfits, but I guess they are Patron exclusive.

Or has someone posted them here?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The poll allows multiple votes. I went with 1,8, and 10. I like slutty... but I feel a first date should be not so... crazy.
You're a man of good taste. You should have talked the dev out of including that shit outfit knowing what a certain group people would inevitably choose. It's like they want to shoehorn Ann's corruption tendencies into Alex's scenes or something. If there's an alternative Alex corruption sharing path, OK dress her like a street hooker on that route; but for a first date with her on a more "normal" path it makes no fucking sense.
Virtually every other outfit except for the sports clothes looks more fitting for the event; the majority of people have chosen other options, and I would be OK with any of those, but their votes were much more varied so option 6 was bound to win. I think the dev made a genuine mistake by including so many similar classier dresses that would divide the vote, while the slutty look only had one option that concentrated all the votes. Either that or the dev did it on purpose to guide the results.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If there's an alternative Alex corruption sharing path, OK dress her like a street hooker on that route;
Noooooooo keep it classy.

You've no idea how many times I played the Ann "non-corruption" but still chris sharing path every new release in the hopes for new content, and it's never there. Aside from the kids that obviously bias polls like that, almost everyone else would prefer characters that don't look like prostitutes on the street. Like you said, you can see them naked at home.

I merely felt the need to respond because it's a pet peeve of mine that most games associate 'sharing' with 'corruption' with 'dressing like a tramp'. The opposite is far more appealing, when there's a girl who looks like the girl next door/fellow math student, but surprise! She was in an orgy last weekend!

It ruins the proverbial 'bass drop' to have a girl already looking like a slew.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Noooooooo keep it classy.

You've no idea how many times I played the Ann "non-corruption" but still chris sharing path every new release in the hopes for new content, and it's never there. Aside from the kids that obviously bias polls like that, almost everyone else would prefer characters that don't look like prostitutes on the street. Like you said, you can see them naked at home.

I merely felt the need to respond because it's a pet peeve of mine that most games associate 'sharing' with 'corruption' with 'dressing like a tramp'. The opposite is far more appealing, when there's a girl who looks like the girl next door/fellow math student, but surprise! She was in an orgy last weekend!

It ruins the proverbial 'bass drop' to have a girl already looking like a slew.
I get what you mean. I just said that because that's been the evolution on Ann's corruption path: she's fooling around with another guy, and she's also dressing in an increasingly slutty way.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes