Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Im way different from public opinion, Id pick 7 not even close. I assume evos ready to fuck which is why they're picking the sluttiest one. :sneaky:
6 just feels like a weird outfit to be wearing on what should be a fairly chaste date with your friends boyfriend. I know Ann said whatever happens, happens, but Id still imagine that Alex doesnt wants to go too far with her friends boyfriend.

Last edited:

Treewood

Nov 5, 2020
is there a full gallery unlock. i checked the save it does not unlock everything. if anyone has a full unlock pls share.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
View attachment 2742117

Any info to how launch properly the game?
Are you running Windows 64-bit or 32-bit?

Have you played this game before (previous versions) with no problems, or is it just this new version?

Did you launch the .exe or some other file?

If you navigate to this folder, does it exist? \resources\app\node_modules\fs-extra

Zigzou

Jun 9, 2023
Are you running Windows 64-bit or 32-bit?

Have you played this game before (previous versions) with no problems, or is it just this new version?

Did you launch the .exe or some other file?

If you navigate to this folder, does it exist? \resources\app\node_modules\fs-extra
I'm on windows 64-bit, first time running the game.

but in \resources\app\node_modules\ there's not the fs-extra folder...

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
So, I wouldn't call this a walkthrough, as many of these may be out of order. Maybe more of a choice guide. When you come across choices in the game, look them up here to see what they do. Some of these are obvious what they will do. I've left out even more obvious ones, like letting Chris get Ann's number.

Anyway, if you want to know how to reach a specific question, I can probably figure it out. Just ask. If you come across something that's not in here, but think it should be, let me know.

Updated to version: 0.8 Alpha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's the link to the old PDF walkthrough up to v0.5 by Qleaf: https://f95zone.to/threads/long-story-short-v0-8a-ttrickgames.31351/post-3457917
bro, can you update this WT?

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Does anyone know if the option to tell Ann to not see Chris anymore disables NTR or moves it into behind the mc´s back?

Reactions: Eet_Fuk

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
Does anyone know if the option to tell Ann to not see Chris anymore disables NTR or moves it into behind the mc´s back?
I think it turns into behind the mc´s back. I mean, at start of the game when you answering questions about NTR etc. you have an option like: "Do you want to be in control of everything?" (something like that) and you can answer yes or no. I think if you answer "no", maybe Ann will cheat with mc and you don't know. But Im only guessing.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I think it turns into behind the mc´s back. I mean, at start of the game when you answering questions about NTR etc. you have an option like: "Do you want to be in control of everything?" (something like that) and you can answer yes or no. I think if you answer "no", maybe Ann will cheat with mc and you don't know. But Im only guessing.
I was thinking the same but you also get asked if you want to be in controll over the NTR stuff and i assumed that was in reference to knowing or behind the back stuff

Reactions: Voidstaff

fred9320

Dec 23, 2022
Still there is progress with her.
In the latest update, on my Ann Vanesas Corruption path, she watched me and Vanessa have sex at the end, and invited me to help her fall asleep into her bed afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soooo. Hopefully scenes with her will get spicier from here on out :)
coool

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes