Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I really hope that a lot of story continues with Ann and Chris on the "good girl" NTR route as well. You know, the one where you found them both at the Library where Chris was helping her out. I almost forgot about that route with all of the hot-ass cum kissing and all, but I am of the opinion that this route should be just as hot in a more secret cheating sort of way without Ann realizing that you know... Or however TTrick wants it to play out, as long as it's not forgotten about and it's smokin' hot AF. :love:

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Wow! Today I played this game for the first time.
Thank you, developer, great game. Your game has quite a wide range of genres, I like it. And yet, in addition to the beautiful sex scenes, I would like to see more scenes of debauchery concerning different fetishes.
I will be glad if you take into account, among other things, my humble opinion.
I wish you success and hope this wonderful game will become even better in the future!

Reactions: Morsin and Manshino

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Wow! Today I played this game for the first time.
Thank you, developer, great game. Your game has quite a wide range of genres, I like it. And yet, in addition to the beautiful sex scenes, I would like to see more scenes of debauchery concerning different fetishes.
I will be glad if you take into account, among other things, my humble opinion.
I wish you success and hope this wonderful game will become even better in the future!
Have you seen all the variations already in this game? It can get pretty wild and I suspect it will get even wilder as the game continues.

kuru00009

Jun 18, 2022
So here the game is now :p
When the dev told me that LSS would be released soon, I didn't think it would mean THIS soon, figured it would be like a week or two maybe, haha :p
Hmm, well after checking the what tags there are, at least NTR is avoidable, so that's great. But group sex? I guess it really depends on who it involves, I definitely don't wanna be anywhere near another naked dick during a sexual act, haha.
Plus it sounds awfully a lot like sharing, and that's what I don't do when it concerns LIs.
But we'll see how it goes :)
No more download link for Android?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There's literally an NTR path if u tell Joey about getting a blowjob
For sure, but that's like 1 path/scene out of 20. Majority of the game is very non-ntr-focused-so I was speculating that might have been what made the other guy say he wished other ntr games were similar.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab
There is a bug in TTricks version.
Even when I say no here, and no pictures are taken.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The picture with them appears in Anns Insta

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, we did catch this one already and there will be a fix for it in the final version for 0.8.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
There's literally an NTR path if u tell Joey about getting a blowjob
hey, so i think i triggered this only once. is this the ann love route only? i wish i could trigger this on the corruption route. also, i definitely want more "i said no but she didn't stop fucking chris" options. is that a thing? if i have "i don't want to control everything" on from the start, and i tell her to dump him up on the ferris wheel, and she agrees, is it possible for her to go behind my back? that would be hot.

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
hey, so i think i triggered this only once. is this the ann love route only? i wish i could trigger this on the corruption route. also, i definitely want more "i said no but she didn't stop fucking chris" options. is that a thing? if i have "i don't want to control everything" on from the start, and i tell her to dump him up on the ferris wheel, and she agrees, is it possible for her to go behind my back? that would be hot.
It's on the Vanessa Blackmail route

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes