Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
I've just finished this great game and wondering how often new releases come? Once or twice a year, or something more frequently?
I just started supporting the game on about 6 months ago, and so far this year there's been two updates (feb and june). So I am guessing there's going to be updates little more than twice a year, but probably not more than 4 times a year. Hope this helps.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
We can't know for sure what's going to happen yet as it's not been implemented in this version, but there are rumors that if you chose the option for unexpected NTR in the beginning, Ann will cheat on MC behind his back.
Doc, then we can't have canon Ann loyal without ntr disabled? No matter our choices...?

If so. Damn.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Doc, then we can't have canon Ann loyal without ntr disabled? No matter our choices...?

If so. Damn.
There's two NTR settings. The first one, if enabled, the player has full control. The second one determines if you always want to be in control of situations or not. So you can enable NTR, and then right after choose the option that says you want to always be in control and Ann will remain loyal.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

platictoad

Dec 19, 2017
Decided to write up a quick gallery & scene unlock modification since the current one is for an older version.

So this one will work with v0.8b and also fixes the incorrect NTR? checkbox as well as the Vanessa hotel scene not loading correctly.

Like with the other gallery unlocker, make a backup of your existing file and extract this one to win\resources\app\dist\static\js
Not able to locate this folder in windows pc, can someone help pls?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There's two NTR settings. The first one, if enabled, the player has full control. The second one determines if you always want to be in control of situations or not. So you can enable NTR, and then right after choose the option that says you want to always be in control and Ann will remain loyal.
I really like those options
I love sharing in games when the girls can stay loyal to the mc
Because I don't mind sharing Ann
I just don't want her to cheat if that makes sense.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I really like those options
I love sharing in games when the girls can stay loyal to the mc
Because I don't mind sharing Ann
I just don't want her to cheat if that makes sense.
I do as well for the most part (depends on the story). Plus Anne is such a sweetheart I can't bring myself to corrupt her.

Reactions: Joshy92

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
how can i get all scene's its like i miss half game
This game has a lot of branching, you won't get all the scenes in one playthrough, you will need to load earlier saves or just start a new game and try out different choices if you wanna get all the scenes.

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
This game has a lot of branching, you won't get all the scenes in one playthrough, you will need to load earlier saves or just start a new game and try out different choices if you wanna get all the scenes.
how do i get ann to go to photoshoot

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes