• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What they still haven't implemented inprisionment for wearing Flip Flops with socks ?? :oops: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh I see what you mean with fair skin, this skin type we call over here "Piel de Marfil" (Ivory skin) and yes, over here being a multi culti land, it is not so strange to see that phenomena.
there is a "Brazilian recipe to avoid" using Coconut oil with Yod,5:1 before exposing to the sun, that gives good color;)
My Stepfather has this type of skin and my Cousin (he is German, and she has Skandinavian acestors)
"Piel de marfil" is really poetic and elegant. Here we just say "ser más blanco que la leche" (to have a skin whiter that milk) :LOL:.
I hope your stepdad doesn't wear flip-flops with socks. Here, Germans are also known for sometimes doing that; not as often as the Brits though, but some of them do.

I'm now wondering what Emily would look like with tanlines and a skin tone similar to Jenny's.
Hmmm yummy..... :love:

1690217855749.png

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I hope your stepdad doesn't wear flip-flops with socks. Here, Germans are also known for sometimes doing that;
hahaha no My Mother threatend with divorce if he does so :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Germans...tsk tsk, (I'am one) I still can't decide if wearing "Birkenstock" sandals with socks is much worser or not :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"ser más blanco que la leche"
Uruguayan version: "queso Gringo" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aristos

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Depending on which character you choose or to say it like: If you like and choose the apropiate LI yes,
Afaik (only with Anne at the moment, no clue if TTrick will impement those path options for Jenny, Emily, Alex)
so I cant keep all of them for myself right?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
so I cant keep all of them for myself right?
No, you can get with your "penguin" to town if you want, to be with a girl exclusive you have to go the "Love" "romantic" path, and you miss 50% of the content.
And on that path I doubt that you can have a harem.
If you dislike the options you asked, my recomendation would be play another game, almost all of the Kinky stuff is on the "Corruption" path

• Red Heart
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
No, you can get with your "penguin" to town if you want, to be with a girl exclusive you have to go the "Love" "romantic" path, and you miss 50% of the content.
And on that path I doubt that you can have a harem.
If you dislike the options you asked, my recomendation would be play another game, almost all of the Kinky stuff is on the "Corruption" path
That's not true at all, you can keep Ann to yourself on her corruption path easily and she pushes for MC to date Alex on both romance and corruption paths. Vanessa is partially unavoidable on any path, sis is looking to be available on any path and so far at least there's been no consequence to dating the beach girl, forgot her name.
Whether it'll end up a harem or not who knows but I doubt Ann would be pushing MC to date her best friend if it wasn't a possibility.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
That's not true at all, you can keep Ann to yourself on her corruption path easily and she pushes for MC to date Alex on both romance and corruption paths. Vanessa is partially unavoidable on any path, sis is looking to be available on any path and so far at least there's been no consequence to dating the beach girl, forgot her name.
Whether it'll end up a harem or not who knows but I doubt Ann would be pushing MC to date her best friend if it wasn't a possibility.
Yeah Idk about it becoming a harem or not, but at the very least I think Ann will end up being okay with letting him sleep with others, and obviously with at least Alex more than just sleeping. It could end up being a throuple path with her and Alex, or just a poly path, I could see either/or and maybe with the option between both.

Then you add the sister to the mix, and I have a feeling Ann would probably end up being fine with him being more than just fuck buddies with her too, and who knows she might even have an incest kink and wanna watch or join. :ROFLMAO:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Then you add the sister to the mix, and I have a feeling Ann would probably end up being fine with him being more than just fuck buddies with her too, and who knows she might even have an incest kink and wanna watch or join. :ROFLMAO:
For real, Ann is a closet freak.
Honestly the way she reacts to finding out MC blackmailed Vanessa for a blowjob I kinda feel like she wouldn't care that much about Vanessa either. Not to mention the Ann Vanessa threesome on the corruption path. So it's really just the beach girl, whats her name, and I feel like she'd care about MC dating Ann more than Ann would care about him dating her.

Reactions: Demnor and SlapE
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes