Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
She never had any tanlines before, did she? :unsure:
I prefer her without them. Her natural complexion is too fair and in that pic it looks like she borrowed someone else's skin to get that tan.
BTW, I hope the monstrosity she's wearing stays in Discord :KEK:
No, I think that the tanlines look kinda natural, in that pick, that is why they're apealing to me, anyway Tanlines come and go with the seasons.
I get what you mean I think it is the lighting on that pick,
Yes, me too she is welcome here without any :p :devilish: :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
No, I think that the tanlines look kinda natural, in that pick, that is why they're apealing to me, anyway Tanlines come and go with the seasons.
lemme tell you.. .she looks great naked with those tan lines, too.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Tanlines = Fantastic. That specific tan shade + bathing suit: Not so much. I'm a big fan of tanlines (or my penis is). I just don't like this specific render. Maybe lighten up the tan itself & make the lines fainter. + pick a different swimsuit. Not as much a fan of the darker hair streaks either in this one. Still voted yes. :)

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Tanlines = Fantastic. That specific tan shade + bathing suit. No thanks. I'm a big fan of tanlines (or my penis is). I just don't like this specific render. Maybe lighten up the tan itself & make the lines fainter. + pick a different swimsuit. Not as much a fan of the hair streaks either in this one. Still voted yes. :)
heh, good to know. I think this was more of a concept thing rather than "this is what it will actually look like".

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'll be honest guys I hate tan lines
Also Is this next update an Alex one?
ahh... I know some things, but I obviously can't reveal them. The things I know aren't Alex related, however. For now. But we don't want spoilers here anyway, right? Not knowing is part of the fun!

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
ahh... I know some things, but I obviously can't reveal them. The things I know aren't Alex related, however. For now. But we don't want spoilers here anyway, right? Not knowing is part of the fun!
You are right spoilers do ruin things
Either way the next update is going to be awesome just like the last one was

P.S. see how I changed back to fry
It turns out I don't like change on my profile lol

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You are right spoilers do ruin things
Either way the next update is going to be awesome just like the last one was

P.S. see how I changed back to fry
It turns out I don't like change on my profile lol
hehe absolutely right.

And yes, I noticed this morning you changed back to Fry. Listen, my best friend and i loved Futurama and especially Zoidberg. But your Fry avatar basically identifies you and it just feels weird for you not to have that. But do what feels good for you!

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
hehe absolutely right.

And yes, I noticed this morning you changed back to Fry. Listen, my best friend and i loved Futurama and especially Zoidberg. But your Fry avatar basically identifies you and it just feels weird for you not to have that. But do what feels good for you!
Yeah it felt weird for me using another picture
I'll be sticking with fry now

• Hey there
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Speaking of....1 more day, just 1 MORE day :love:

Just in case anyone is out of the loop, "Futurama" returns tomorrow on "HULU".

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah it felt weird for me using another picture
I'll be sticking with fry now
Yeah, when me and my better half merged our accounts and decided to use this one we changed the handle but when I was to change the avatar she said "Don't you dare."

Reactions: Joshy92

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Tanlines come and go when you have a skin type that allows it.
You being from where you are an me being Mediterranean, we can probably get tanned with no problem. But for a person with a very fair skin is not always like that: some can, but many just burn to a crisp under the sun and never get any tan, they just get red skin that later peels off like a shedding snake :LUL:. Most Brits coming to our beaches fall into the latter category (it serves them right for wearing flip-flops with socks :cautious:).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
(it serves them right for wearing flip-flops with socks :cautious:).
What they still haven't implemented inprisionment for wearing Flip Flops with socks ?? :oops: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh I see what you mean with fair skin, this skin type we call over here "Piel de Marfil" (Ivory skin) and yes, over here being a multi culti land, it is not so strange to see that phenomena.
there is a "Brazilian recipe to avoid" using Coconut oil with Yod,5:1 before exposing to the sun, that gives good color;)
My Stepfather has this type of skin and my Cousin (he is German, and she has Skandinavian acestors)

Reactions: Aristos
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes