Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

shinzo1

Apr 15, 2019
Is there a walkthrough yet? I've played this game since launch and still haven't seen the scene with Ann and Joey.

Reactions: Morsin

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is there a walkthrough yet? I've played this game since launch and still haven't seen the scene with Ann and Joey.
Or if someone could just describe how to get this scene. I can’t seem to find it either.
Go to bar with Vanessa instead of Ann. When Chris gives the opportunity to look at the photo he took of Vanessa sucking him, look at it. When you meet up with Vanessa at the cafe, blackmail her into giving a blowjob. Later, when at the gym with Joey, tell him you blackmailed her. This starts the Joe Rival route.

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
So, I skipped a couple of updates and just came back to this game. Played several different routes and it looks like good progression on all of them. Well done.

A few things I can´t figure out though, maybe someone can help me. How do I get to the scenes "this is my cue" and "yes master"? I assume they are on the Vanessa route, I tried a few different ways but didn´t find them.

Also, in an earlier version when Ann and Chris go to the Movie alone there was a monologue about what might have happened (yeah we know). Also a variation of it, if you date Jenny, and meet Chris at the bar and can ask him about it and then Ann on the next day. I mean it is implied but was this ever acutally followed up on, either in dialogue or visually and I am just missing it? Or has this not been picked up on later, or is it supposed to just stay vague? Thx!

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So, I skipped a couple of updates and just came back to this game. Played several different routes and it looks like good progression on all of them. Well done.

A few things I can´t figure out though, maybe someone can help me. How do I get to the scenes "this is my cue" and "yes master"? I assume they are on the Vanessa route, I tried a few different ways but didn´t find them.

Also, in an earlier version when Ann and Chris go to the Movie alone there was a monologue about what might have happened (yeah we know). Also a variation of it, if you date Jenny, and meet Chris at the bar and can ask him about it and then Ann on the next day. I mean it is implied but was this ever acutally followed up on, either in dialogue or visually and I am just missing it? Or has this not been picked up on later, or is it supposed to just stay vague? Thx!
Yeap, "That is my cue" and "Yes master" are both on Vanessa's route, which you can start by going to the bar with Vanessa instead of Ann in the beginning. "That is my cue" is when you choose the option to find dirt on the customer that was being a dick at the cafe. "Yes master" is when you choose the option to give him what he wants. If I'm remembering correctly, those are the only conditions to get those scenes.

As for the Ann/Chris movies alone dialogue... I thought I saw something small there (maybe on a date with Ann), but honestly, I don't remember.

Reactions: jollyjoker27

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Yeap, "That is my cue" and "Yes master" are both on Vanessa's route, which you can start by going to the bar with Vanessa instead of Ann in the beginning. "That is my cue" is when you choose the option to find dirt on the customer that was being a dick at the cafe. "Yes master" is when you choose the option to give him what he wants. If I'm remembering correctly, those are the only conditions to get those scenes.

As for the Ann/Chris movies alone dialogue... I thought I saw something small there (maybe on a date with Ann), but honestly, I don't remember.
Thanks for your reply. Tried both again but still no luck. There must be some other conditions involved. Not sure but it actually looks like the game ends on both these variations of the route, before these scenes can occur. Is that possible? Like you need some kind of corrupted Ann to prolongue the current content. Hmn... I´ll try again.

re: Ann/Chris movie, thanks as well. I was wondering since the MC literally says "I guess I´ll find out" later. Maybe I read too much into the wording and it was just supposed to stay unknown.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks for your reply. Tried both again but still no luck. There must be some other conditions involved. Not sure but it actually looks like the game ends on both these variations of the route, before these scenes can occur. Is that possible? Like you need some kind of corrupted Ann to prolongue the current content. Hmn... I´ll try again.

re: Ann/Chris movie, thanks as well. I was wondering since the MC literally says "I guess I´ll find out" later. Maybe I read too much into the wording and it was just supposed to stay unknown.
Hmm... did you perhaps tell Joe that you blackmailed Vanessa for a BJ (Joe rival route)? Or are on Ann Hate (she's not your GF and is dating Chris)? I believe both of those routes end early.

Reactions: jollyjoker27

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Hmm... did you perhaps tell Joe that you blackmailed Vanessa for a BJ (Joe rival route)? Or are on Ann Hate (she's not your GF and is dating Chris)? I believe both of those routes end early.
Alright, I figured it out. I didn´t do Joe rival route so it was the Chris/Ann thing.
I thought to be fully on Vanessa route you must not be dating Ann. :rolleyes: Nope...

So yeah, as is, you need to go to the Bar with Vanessa but then also need to keep dating Ann to get the scenes, otherwise the game will end before they can happen. I´m assuming at a later update you will be able to get them if you only focus on Vanessa but right now you need both.

Reactions: Theboss223

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Please make a walkthrough for the sharing/netorase path, i'm not able to activate the sharing/cuckold Ann's path

• Angry
Reactions: Pitrik

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Gorgeous game with so many options a Big thanks to TTrick for creating this pearl of a game!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Alright, I figured it out. I didn´t do Joe rival route so it was the Chris/Ann thing.
I thought to be fully on Vanessa route you must not be dating Ann. :rolleyes: Nope...

So yeah, as is, you need to go to the Bar with Vanessa but then also need to keep dating Ann to get the scenes, otherwise the game will end before they can happen. I´m assuming at a later update you will be able to get them if you only focus on Vanessa but right now you need both.
Yes, you can be on Vanessa's route and be dating Ann, either the corrupted or uncorrupted version. Vanessa is actually happier if you are doing this because you dating Ann was her idea in the first place. If you scorn Ann it actually makes her more surly toward you even though your relationship with her will eventually progress. In Vanessa's route, she is also fairly indifferent to whether or not she is dating Joe. This is just the kind of game it is. Vanessa does what she wants to do, even when you blackmail her.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Can someone clear this up for me real quick, I didn't really find anyone confirming it. When you are on a ferris wheel with Ann, and tell her to stop seeing Chris, will she do it in secret. I want that route.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Can someone clear this up for me real quick, I didn't really find anyone confirming it. When you are on a ferris wheel with Ann, and tell her to stop seeing Chris, will she do it in secret. I want that route.
We can't know for sure what's going to happen yet as it's not been implemented in this version, but there are rumors that if you chose the option for unexpected NTR in the beginning, Ann will cheat on MC behind his back.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes