• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's not something that can really be answered. TTrick has a plan for the ending, but doesn't know how much more content he'll add from now until the ending.
Do you know if it will have multiple endings or one ending?
Or hasn't he decided yet

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
No Longer Works for v0-8b - will update if I remember in 2 weeks to respect dev's Patreon efforts. I don't support leaking games when it was less than 24 hours since it was released to the 20$ tier.
-- 06/21/2023

This is full gallery unlock. Put it inside Long Story Short V0.8.3a - win\resources\app\dist\static\js

Side note, very impressed with TypeScript usage. I've been meaning to try to use TS for RPGMakerMV, and help developers write better code + maybe do a i18n plugin integration template so we get less shitty translation projects.

I'd been interested in the soure code if the dev ever releases it.
Bro, it has been 2 weeks.

Kelnemir

Nov 11, 2017
No Longer Works for v0-8b - will update if I remember in 2 weeks to respect dev's Patreon efforts. I don't support leaking games when it was less than 24 hours since it was released to the 20$ tier.
-- 06/21/2023

This is full gallery unlock. Put it inside Long Story Short V0.8.3a - win\resources\app\dist\static\js

Side note, very impressed with TypeScript usage. I've been meaning to try to use TS for RPGMakerMV, and help developers write better code + maybe do a i18n plugin integration template so we get less shitty translation projects.

I'd been interested in the soure code if the dev ever releases it.
Hi, can you please update gallery unlocker ?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Does the ending still say 8.3a? I have used several saves and it still comes up the same every time.

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
Here's a cool game one of my favourites, it makes the waiting seconds harder. And on a related note, I wanted to manifest the following, why the developers are so keen to introduce so many female characters - it takes time, and the further the story goes the more time it takes in each update. And this is almost all games, I think two to three female characters is enough, and it makes no sense to add more and more. Vannesa and Anna are honestly enough here. But let's have Alexa as well. But why is there a neighbour of the main character Jennifer I don't know, I think it would be much better to prolong the stories of three main characters. And now when you are waiting for the next update, it's really striking. And besides it's always surprising that the developers have so little use for very cool features that lengthen the game - for example Instagram photos and text messages, conversations that shouldn't take long to create. but they add to the atmosphere very well, allowing you to slow down the appearance of significant events, while increasing their value. Honestly just a shame, such cool games and such a long wait for them. That said, this is something I see very often.

Reactions: Cedrog and txjdyhm
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes