Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Something tells me there'll be that kind of content with her, amigo. And with Emily too.
Probably not to the same extent as with Ann, but you and I better come to terms with that possibility :cry:
Alright fine... I'll be fine with it just so long as there's an option for the MC to defend her honor with numchucks and the fury of a thousand suns on the non-NTR route.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I've voiced this opinion here before: due to the nature of your game, whatever character played Ann's role in the story would always be the most popular. A large portion of your player base are degenerates :BootyTime: (mainly Aussies) who play for the thrill and sleaze in Ann's corruption and sharing path; their vote is concentrated around her, while the votes of people who don't like that content or simply prefer any other LI are more divided.
If Alex or Emily played the role of the shy and naive girlfriend who's shared and corrupted, and Ann were the MC's estranged sister or a random sexy influencer, no one would give a fuck about Ann and it would be Emily or Alex winning those polls time and again.
Damn, I want to be all offended but it seems I resemble those remarks o_O

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You guy's are all Troll's and horrible human beings (exept Aussie he is cool he don't shit on Wombats and want to adopt poor Ann) because you are mean to Jenny :cry::cry:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
For now I don't think the level of corruption is still very low, the one that the two of them have, the sex scene that Alex may have will be similar to Ann's at the beginning and Emily may have one with a rival Joe, I don't think there will be a scene With the mc still going, we're going to have to wait for several updates to see Alex and Emily have amazing sex scenes like Ann and Vanessa's
download (5).jpeg
Let's not assume the girls could be corrupted the same way. Ann is one special case.

Let every gal evolve into a different scenario. Alex going stream route.

Emily could cuck her ex, bring him into the fold just to watch Mc going balls deep.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Joshy first asked about the Alex and Emily sex scenes if they were going to be as good as the ones with Ann and Vanessa
Second, it shows that you don't know and maybe you don't have a relationship because if you did, you would understand that the word EX means that they no longer know anything, so it is impossible to cheat on them when they are no longer dating and a moment of weakness and having sex once Once again it does not make them be boyfriends or a couple again, it is only a moment
I hope you understand Bombmaster

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Joshy first asked about the Alex and Emily sex scenes if they were going to be as good as the ones with Ann and Vanessa
Second, it shows that you don't know and maybe you don't have a relationship because if you did, you would understand that the word EX means that they no longer know anything, so it is impossible to cheat on them when they are no longer dating and a moment of weakness and having sex once Once again it does not make them be boyfriends or a couple again, it is only a moment
I hope you understand Bombmaster
You probably didn't understand my suggestion about Emily, having the ex coming back with the illusion of another chance with Emily just to be cucked.
Watching in disbelief his Emily screaming in ecstasy with another man.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Jenny is probably my #2.

I figure people don't like her because she is the only "normal" girl in the game.

Ann is the favorite among the corruption/romance fans.
Vanessa is the favorite among the slutty LI fans.
Alex is a mix of those two.
Emily is the incest fans.

Jenny, at least so far, isn't overly slutty or innocent enough to corrupt. And she doesn't have a fetish like incest. So she is the most vanilla LI.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Jenny is probably my #2.

I figure people don't like her because she is the only "normal" girl in the game.

Ann is the favorite among the corruption/romance fans.
Vanessa is the favorite among the slutty LI fans.
Alex is a mix of those two.
Emily is the incest fans.

Jenny, at least so far, isn't overly slutty or innocent enough to corrupt. And she doesn't have a fetish like incest. So she is the most vanilla LI.
thumbsup.gif

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes