• Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Jenny is probably my #2.

I figure people don't like her because she is the only "normal" girl in the game.

Ann is the favorite among the corruption/romance fans.
Vanessa is the favorite among the slutty LI fans.
Alex is a mix of those two.
Emily is the incest fans.

Jenny, at least so far, isn't overly slutty or innocent enough to corrupt. And she doesn't have a fetish like incest. So she is the most vanilla LI.
Is she though...?

1694120198281.png

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Needs to be a little variety I think instead of just turning every girl into a sharing/corruption situation. I'm not the only one that like a good old vanilla cliche romance LI. Dating, flirting, cheesy romance dialogue... the works. Jenny would be a good choice for it.

Pidgeon-holing every LI into the sharing/corruption fetish turns this into a niche VN and it could lose an opportunity to appeal to people who aren't looking for that and I have it on good authority (Source: Trust me bro) that vanilla is more popular overall than NTR-esque themes. So one or two vanilla LI options would do this VN good, I think.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Needs to be a little variety I think than just turning every girl into a sharing/corruption situation. I'm not the only one that like a good old vanilla cliche romance LI. Dating, flirting, cheesy romance dialogue... the works. Jenny would be a good choice for it.

Pidgeon-holing every LI into the sharing/corruption fetish turns this into a niche VN and it could lose an opportunity to appeal to people who aren't looking for that and I have it on good authority (Source: Trust me bro) that vanilla is more popular overall than NTR-esque themes. So one or two vanilla LI options would do this VN good, I think.
You'll be able to have your vanilla path. But LSS was always going to have a choice for everyone to fuck other characters.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Getoutofmylab I have a question, maybe you can ask him, this game is going to have gender and racial diversity at some point or I just know it will continue to focus on the heterosexual white audience, thanks in advance and I hope the question doesn't bother you, it's just curiosity

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Getoutofmylab I have a question, maybe you can ask him, this game is going to have gender and racial diversity at some point or I just know it will continue to focus on the heterosexual white audience, thanks in advance and I hope the question doesn't bother you, it's just curiosity
I don't think it will get into gender diversity, but I do believe there might be some more racial diversity (though, I don't think it will ever be a main focus). We already have racial diversity with Vanessa.

These are just my thoughts based on previous conversations. I know TTrick wants room to be able to make changes if he desires.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Needs to be a little variety I think instead of just turning every girl into a sharing/corruption situation. I'm not the only one that like a good old vanilla cliche romance LI. Dating, flirting, cheesy romance dialogue... the works. Jenny would be a good choice for it.

I agree with you. The sharing/corruption path with Jenny and even with Emily seems absolutely stupid to me, but it is what it is; unfortunately, it's gonna be there.
And I'm not saying this just because I prefer those two girls over certain others; Alex is my second favourite girl, but in her case a corruption/sharing path would make a lot of sense, I cannot deny it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I agree with you. The sharing/corruption path with Jenny and even with Emily seems absolutely stupid to me, but it is what it is; unfortunately, it's gonna be there.
And I'm not saying this just because I prefer those two girls over certain others; Alex is my second favourite girl, but in her case a corruption/sharing path would make a lot of sense, I cannot deny it.
Alex is an Insta/OnlyFans type of girl...if it makes sense for anyone, it's certainly her. Also, I don't see the game going down the full corruption-type path as it does with Ann. More likely... just choice-based. Even when you first meet Jenny at the beach... there are options where Joe is talking about allowing Vanessa to have a threesome with another guy so he can have a threesome with her and another girl. If MC talks about it in front of Jenny, she gives her opinion and says if she really loved that person she might be open to doing things like that. They are very realistic situations. Not just, oh well, here's a dick, Jenny, go ahead and fall on it.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If MC talks about it in front of Jenny, she gives her opinion and says if she really loved that person she might be open to doing things like that. They are very realistic situations. Not just, oh well, here's a dick, Jenny, go ahead and fall on it.
Yeah, and that was the Line what made me get interested in Jenny thanks for the remider, I don't consider her a Tease queen how, someone posted, aswell she is more mature, and has her kinks, Is totally gf material for me,
I love the how TTrick portrait the different personalitys of the Girls, It is an outstanding work he did with it. So yes I'm secretly hoping for more Jenny content.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, and that was the Line what made me get interested in Jenny thanks for the remider, I don't consider her a Tease queen how, someone posted, aswell she is more mature, and has her kinks, Is totally gf material for me,
I love the how TTrick portrait the different personalitys of the Girls, It is an outstanding work he did with it. So yes I'm secretly hoping for more Jenny content.
They are very much very distinct personalities, which I love. Jenny is just awesome. I can't wait for more of her, myself.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes