• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
dumb question, Merry is that the Beach girl the daughter of the old perv ? she has no fans, and I'm wondering if it is because she is ugly or because there are just a few who played that scene
what is your guess guy's ?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
dumb question, Merry is that the Beach girl the daughter of the old perv ? she has no fans, and I'm wondering if it is because she is ugly or because there are just a few who played that scene
what is your guess guy's ?
Merry is the girl that Chris will introduce you to if you agree to share girls with him. She's in the bar and you can fuck her ass in the bathroom. View attachment ChrisMerry_7.webp

Reactions: xapican

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I know it's called the corruption path
But I don't really consider what Ann does to be corruption
I just think of it as a young woman embracing her sexuallity and having some fun

Although I would like the mc to marry her one day
but it IS corruption... because that's what the variable in the code is named when you choose the corruption choices ;)

Reactions: xapican and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
but it IS corruption... because that's what the variable in the code is named when you choose the corruption choices ;)
Good point
It's just if this was real life i would just think of Ann as a fun girl who isn't afraid to try things or have fun
Heck I don't really consider any girl who does that stuff to be corrupted
A lot of people would probably call Ann a slut but I hate that word

Reactions: crisbr

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Good point
It's just if this was real life i would just think of Ann as a fun girl who isn't afraid to try things or have fun
Heck I don't really consider any girl who does that stuff to be corrupted
A lot of people would probably call Ann a slut but I hate that word
nah, I've "corrupted" many girls like Ann in my time... :BootyTime: it was definitely more fun... for me... :HideThePain:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
nah, I've "corrupted" many girls like Ann in my time... :BootyTime: it was definitely more fun... for me... :HideThePain:
Yeah. There's a difference between a girl who starts off naive, innocent and curious vs one who is merely inexperienced, but adventurous and looking to explore, especially when the first is so easily led. I wouldn't call the second type "corruption"... unless the corrupter is into some super off-the-wall shit she (& most other people) wouldn't otherwise do.

Last edited:
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Joshy, seriously, are you going to continue with the plan of being the sheep when in the distance you can see your wolf fangs with remains of the Little Red Riding Hood between your teeth :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes