• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Looks like the people with the worst taste were waiting for the weekend to cast their votes, huh :BootyTime:
We even have a by no means negligible bunch of jesters at the bottom of the poll.

Poor Jenny and Amber, though :cry:
I think a better poll format would be allowing to vote for your top 3 girls. Only one girl really limits the expression of people's tastes, giving rise to aberrations like Jenny and Amber getting that ridiculous number of votes.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Looks like the people with the worst taste were waiting for the weekend to cast their votes, huh :BootyTime:
We even have a by no means negligible bunch of jesters at the bottom of the poll.

I think a better poll format would be allowing to vote for your top 3 girls. Only one girl really limits the expression of people's tastes, giving rise to aberrations like Jenny and Amber getting that ridiculous number of votes.
Vanessa our true queen.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

It's really no surprise when Ann and Vanessa make up roughly 86% of the sexual content in the game.

Jenny and Amber are total smoke shows, too.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's really no surprise when Ann and Vanessa make up roughly 86% of the sexual content in the game.

Jenny and Amber are total smoke shows, too.
Yeah, our only hope in the medium term is that they'll get more fans as their number of scenes balances out.

Vanessa our true queen.
Yours and somebody else's; definitely not mine :BootyTime:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Appalled at the lack of love for Alex.

[This space reserved for planned thesis-length essay about why Alex best girl, and also ntr as the decline of the West, and also why I definitely do not have mommy issues of any kind whatsoever.]
:unsure: But I thought oikophobia, "fill in the blank studies" sociology majors, social media and Kardashian-era reality tv were the decline of the west. IMO, ntr and Onlyfans are just alarming symptoms. :WeSmart:

Guess we're all doomed either way though. :whistle: (There was sadly no Klaus Schwab emoji, which would have been perfect).

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
God, it’s so great that I can either have the most vanilla relationship with a girl, or I can kiss the same girl with my mouth full of alien sperm, or I can steal a girl from a friend altogether, and I’m dating a few more. Why can’t all games let me do this? )))
I wish Vanessa had more content than Ann. A sperm kiss would be more like Vanessa than Anne. Vanessa, still more dominant. ))

Reactions: jackob2 and langil

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
God, it’s so great that I can either have the most vanilla relationship with a girl, or I can kiss the same girl with my mouth full of alien sperm, or I can steal a girl from a friend altogether, and I’m dating a few more. Why can’t all games let me do this? )))
I wish Vanessa had more content than Ann. A sperm kiss would be more like Vanessa than Anne. Vanessa, still more dominant. ))
Welcome to Vanessa club.
I feel vanessa is more dom ish and less willing to make degenerate things as her dialogue about gramps. Ann In the other hand is ready to flash a dingo. As we say here a homeless dude.

Allow our queen keep her class and let Ann and Joshy's doing extremely degenerate stuff.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes