Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
First of all
TTrick is back! Welcome blud!

GetOutOfMyLab and TTrick I have ONE simple problem/complaint/request when I want to see wallpapers/renders posted in this thread I CANNOT FIND THEM by search as there is no keyword is mentioned reserved for wallpapers/renders/custom renders. Can we make a de facto rule that when ever someone shares any wallpapers/renders/custom renders we add a word specified such as "Render" is mentioned in the post so when I search the thread I can get all wallpapers/renders/custom renders posted. I know it's not possible to do this for previous one's(unless someone has his lifetime free of time to search whole thread manually) BUT CAN WE DO IT FOR THE UPCOMING ONES. Can we have you both start this tradition.

THANK YOU!

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
First of all
TTrick is back! Welcome blud!

GetOutOfMyLab and TTrick I have ONE simple problem/complaint/request when I want to see wallpapers/renders posted in this thread I CANNOT FIND THEM by search as there is no keyword is mentioned reserved for wallpapers/renders/custom renders. Can we make a de facto rule that when ever someone shares any wallpapers/renders/custom renders we add a word specified such as "Render" is mentioned in the post so when I search the thread I can get all wallpapers/renders/custom renders posted. I know it's not possible to do this for previous one's(unless someone has his lifetime free of time to search whole thread manually) BUT CAN WE DO IT FOR THE UPCOMING ONES. Can we have you both start this tradition.

THANK YOU!
Lol,
That's exactly why I coded the little tool I'm using.
, it does exactly that.
It displays all images for the given thread as a gallery so it's easy to see all images/custom renders.
And not just for this thread, for any thread, just insert a URL or write the name of the game and press ok, pretty straightforward to use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Lol,
, it does exactly that.
It displays all images for the given thread as a gallery so it's easy to see all images/custom renders.
And not just for this thread, for any thread, just insert a URL or write the name of the game and press ok, pretty straightforward to use.

:oops:

THAANK YOU BROTHA!:coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: TTrick

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's good to see Ann winning best girl poll for now
She is basically an angel descended from heaven

I have to say I really like her unique look I don't think I have seen it in any other game
Now the mc just needs to save up for a wedding ring

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
waiting for the next update. hopefully more Ann scenes n pics
Ann is willing to have someone else baby for Mc in her submissive girl vibe.

In my transcended vision about Vanessa she is willing to date and Marry a sucker suggesting to have Mc kid for Joe raise as his own. Her joy is being ahead.
It's good to see Ann winning best girl poll for now
She is basically an angel descended from heaven

I have to say I really like her unique look I don't think I have seen it in any other game
Now the mc just needs to save up for a wedding ring
giphy.gif
Angel right...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Lol,
, it does exactly that.

You had my respect after creating such hotties as Emily and Alex.
Now you have my admiration.

were-not-worthy-waynes-world.gif

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
And speaking of NOT best girls, I was poking into the dev's DeviantArt profile and found some early versions of Ann.
In my opinion, her model was much more proportionate and sexier in those than in her final version.

ann_early.png
ann_early_2.jpg

I wouldn't make so much fun of her if she looked like that :HideThePain:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
And speaking of NOT best girls, I was poking into the dev's DeviantArt profile and found some early versions of Ann.
In my opinion, her model was much more proportionate and sexier in those than in her final version.

View attachment 2942110
View attachment 2942113

Initially, the game was only supposed to be 3 versions long. Ann was supposed to go a way for a few years and then come back looking like that.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022

View attachment 2942110
View attachment 2942113

Might be the hairdo. It really makes a lot of difference.

Reactions: Aristos

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

View attachment 2942110
View attachment 2942113

As long as keeps that pure sweetness intact she can look however she wants.:love:

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes