• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think the reason I find Ann's sharing scenes so hot is because she is the mc's girlfriend
I'm probably not going to find it as hot when Alex & Emily have sex with other dudes for that reason

It will still be sexy of course but it hits different with Ann because she is the mc's girlfriend in my playthrough
At least for me anyway

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I think the reason I find Ann's sharing scenes so hot is because she is the mc's girlfriend
I'm probably not going to find it as hot when Alex & Emily have sex with other dudes for that reason

It will still be sexy of course but it hits different with Ann because she is the mc's girlfriend in my playthrough
At least for me anyway
What happened to you?

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Also If you haven't played this game yet I recommend it
It's one of my favourite games on here
Think I have some time ago. I did get a notification so I must have done something. Truth is I find it hard to tell where I shitpost and which games I actually play these days aha.

• Haha

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Think I have some time ago. I did get a notification so I must have done something. Truth is I find it hard to tell where I shitpost and which games I actually play these days aha.
Yeah I have forgotten hundreds of games I have played on here lol
Anyway, this game does have a sharing path which can be controversial for some
But you can avoid that path easily
I personally find it a really hot path tho

Reactions: Orgitas

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017

Hey guys!
I figured I'd drop by and update you on what's going on!
The most important thing I have to say is that I'm going to pause the payment for this month.

First of all, I'll calm you down and say that I did work on the upcoming update this month, but since I didn't get as much progress as I could have, I decided to pause the payment. I always do when I feel like I haven't invested all of my time into it.

Now I'll explain what I've been doing.
As you know, I've released the game to Steam, something I'm still very excited that I could have achieved!
Then I did the second most important thing: try and advertise the game everywhere I can, so I started searching for forums/pages/sites/ basically anywhere I could let people know about the game so they could wishlist it.

And I've noticed that even though the game has been out there for quite some time, not many people know about it.
I know it's funny to write it here, to you guys, because you are supporting me after all.
But it made me think why people don't know the game.

And it's not like I was expecting to see it in the top 10 all-time games, but at least in some "recommended games" posts, which it wasn't.
I know that because the game started in late 2019, the early game is a bit outdated, and it's hard for people to stay tuned and get to the good stuff, but still...

With that being said, I might be making some slight changes to the start of the game, not something major. If you read my previous posts, I always try to avoid major refactoring. I believe in moving forward. But I still want new players, especially new folks coming from Steam, who would stay hooked and won't just exit the game and forget about it right away.
I'm taking it very seriously because success on Steam can be life-changing. It might be what's missing for me doing it full-time and releasing updates so much faster then what I'm able to do right now with my limited time.

Another thing is if you've been following my discord or Twitter in the past month, you must have seen I've been posting new art daily.
Being a 3D artist is my hubby. It's something I really enjoy doing.
And I feel that lately, I've been falling a bit behind some other artists.
I'm currently looking into improving my skills and making the renders more appealing and nice to look at.
I don't know if I can achieve it, but I'm trying.

One important thing I didn't get the chance to talk about.
Once the game is available to play on Steam, it's going to cost 10$ after a discount.
If you want to purchase it yourself, that's your choice, but if you have already reached that amount (lifetime), I'm going to give you a key so you'll have access to the game there as well.

If you want to know what I've done so far:
  • I've completed the first day's events.
  • The first day includes:
  • One small scene with Ann.
  • Three scenes with Vanessa.
  • One with Emily.
  • I also partially finished Jenny's first event, which I sent some previews of.
  • I partially did a big scene with Alex.
  • I also set up some poses for two scenes with Ann.
  • I almost finished a funny scene with MC/Joe (no homo).

One last question:
Since I'm already making renders, would you like me to make some polls for exclusive renders?
It can be either some wallpapers of a character (like I did for Ann).
Or some render(s) that are inspired by a scene that appeared in the game.

For example, Ann with ___ and ___.

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
Eh, that sounds a little sad. I've never been a game creator, so it's hard for me to understand the desire of the authors to improve the graphics and introduce a large number of characters. The main thing is the plot and story! The graphics are good as is, but as for the characters, I think Enne should be left to Alex and Vannes. Then the updates would come out more often and there would be more.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder what kind of small changes the dev will make to the beginning of the game?
I personally love most everything about the game
But if he can make it even better that's awesome

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
I wonder what kind of small changes the dev will make to the beginning of the game?
I personally love most everything about the game
But if he can make it even better that's awesome
In terms of lewd content, probably not that much.
In terms of introduction/writing/story building, possibly a lot.

Don´t get me wrong, I like the game but...I mean, let´s be honest, the idea of your best friend and basically next door neighbour just disappearing from your life for a year without as much of a chance encounter, let alone any update text/call is quite silly. For anyone new to the game this could be a head scrather from the get go. Then maybe add some more polish/depth to to some of the dialogue and fix dialogue errors, etc.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Is there any way to not kick Emily's boyfriend out, I tried to have zero relationship with her but she still kicked him out

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes