Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Lol,
That's exactly why I coded the little tool I'm using.
, it does exactly that.
It displays all images for the given thread as a gallery so it's easy to see all images/custom renders.
And not just for this thread, for any thread, just insert a URL or write the name of the game and press ok, pretty straightforward to use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been checking this tool and I must say it's fucking amazing. It even displays images of posts that are apparently no longer accessible on this site because they were removed by the mods or something. Somehow, it still manages to find those images and you can download them via the tool's interface.
Have you shared it somewhere on F95? I didn't know about it and it could be useful for many more people.

Reactions: Joshy92

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
I've been checking this tool and I must say it's fucking amazing. It even displays images of posts that are apparently no longer accessible on this site because they were removed by the mods or something. Somehow, it still manages to find those images and you can download them via the tool's interface.
Have you shared it somewhere on F95? I didn't know about it and it could be useful for many more people.
I'm glad you find it useful!

I've posted it in my profile and shared it in one of my posts on the Daz3dskills thread. Not much more besides that.
I'm not sure the server I'm using will handle the overload if it becomes more popular.

The way it works is, that when you enter a thread for the first time, I store the URLS (not the actual image) in a database, and then everyone after you who enters the same threads gets the URLs directly from the database.

That's why, if you enter a thread for the first time, sometimes the gallery will have 1:1 ratio instead of a nice ratio like it was posted to the forum.
You can tell if someone entered a thread already if you look at the top right (the cloud icon)

So basically, the first one that enters a thread is doing everyone after him a service of fetching the images faster lol

And I guess that when the mods delete a thread, they don't delete the image link so you can still access it

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
From Discord:
He said he is too sick to wishlist the game. Emily is helping him to get better

I said Alex best girl in my last post but tbh Emily best girl if not for the hairstyle. imo should be less wiry and not abruptly end at the shoulders. Also blond.
You are right about the hair, I fucked up there. I was too focus about:
1695240902394.png

It's hard to create 3D art with one hand

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm glad you find it useful!

I've posted it in my profile and shared it in one of my posts on the Daz3dskills thread. Not much more besides that.
I'm not sure the server I'm using will handle the overload if it becomes more popular.

The way it works is, that when you enter a thread for the first time, I store the URLS (not the actual image) in a database, and then everyone after you who enters the same threads gets the URLs directly from the database.

That's why, if you enter a thread for the first time, sometimes the gallery will have 1:1 ratio instead of a nice ratio like it was posted to the forum.
You can tell if someone entered a thread already if you look at the top right (the cloud icon)

So basically, the first one that enters a thread is doing everyone after him a service of fetching the images faster lol

And I guess that when the mods delete a thread, they don't delete the image link so you can still access it
I find it very useful indeed. Thank you so much!
Wow, that's actually really clever and convenient. If someone enters Chasing Sunset's thread in the tool now they will find everything in a flash because I have just downloaded the shit out of it :KEK:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Here are some other renders I absolutely love

It's amazing she still looks so sweet & Beautiful in that second picture doesn't she?
My love for Ann is limitless
She is in my top five favourite girls in visual novel history

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Here are some other renders I absolutely love

It's amazing she still looks so sweet & Beautiful in that second picture doesn't she?
My love for Ann is limitless
She is in my top five favourite girls in visual novel history
Our love for Ann knows no bounds. She will of course prefer the sexy older man, just letting you know :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes